Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [STO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 42130 times)
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

This is a great solution for youth who aspired to become a professional football player and become superstars. I saw that you have allocation to bounty. Where can i find the link for bounty campaigns and it is already running or soon to open for participants?

Bounty will probably start early October. Now we're testing airdrop portal that will be available soon
Stay tuned!

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

We're very careful about choosing the advisers. We don't believe in advisers that can send you few Twitter messages or have 10 projects running at one time. They don't bring added value at all.  

We have Michal Paraschidis, who advises on the crypto space and he is very helpful choosing next steps in ICO delivery. He used to work in Zug, Switzerland on various ICOs in the past.
We have few advisers about football that help out to find right people and places for business and operations.

chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

This is a great solution for youth who aspired to become a professional football player and become superstars. I saw that you have allocation to bounty. Where can i find the link for bounty campaigns and it is already running or soon to open for participants?

Bounty will probably start early October. Now we're testing airdrop portal that will be available soon
Stay tuned!

That’s great news for all of us here that really support Bitcademy Football project. This project is like a open opportunity not only for football aspiring players but also a chance having a better future in sports industry. I will keep an eye for all the upcoming updates of this very promising project.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

Does the team already have an experience with a business and platform like this? I see some great potential and by the looks of it.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Good and very talented Players in the developing countries end up playing for small teams that never give them a chance to shine like other players globally. That's why I got very interested in this project and pledge my support for it all through

Thank you.
We want to address the issue in underdeveloped countries first to level up the chances of success for these new players.

ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

Bitcademy seeks to help and empower youth players and ultimately change the approach to creating the next generation of football stars. The concept works to enabling funding through blockchain for impactful investors using various cryptocurrencies. Therefore, Bitcademy will deliver quality business operation and administration.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

I can see eight percent reserved for bounty and three percent for airdrop. Have you released the bounty please? I would like to take part in your bounty. Good projects deserve the best.

Hi
Airdrop first and follow up with bounty later. Timeframe September for first one and October for bounty.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

I read this and it was amazing. Nice piece

Thank you.
We want to explain the benefits of blockchain to the non-crypto community too.
You can read it on medium

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

I just want to ask, is your platform only for the sport football?  I've seen that your platform could really help people who want to become a sport superstar. But I guess that this project can help more people if your platform is about all the sports not only football, just a suggestion.

It's scalable and can be applied to other sports organizations but we need to be sure we start from one specific discipline where our expertise comes from.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

good day guys! newbie here. what this platform is all about? how can we get benefits from investing here? is there also bonuses that the bitcademy team is offering?

The platform is about connecting football fans with young players for direct sponsoring.
Benefits are from football contracts or from keeping tokens as a dividend.
Bitcademy is offering bonuses during the ICO process depends on the time and availability of tokens.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

bitcademy E3 approach to the market is to executed in three distinct stages, to mitigate operational and financial risks.

You were reading our whitepaper. Happy for that! Smiley
For anyone else interested here is the link: https://bitcademy.io/files/Bitcademy_Whitepaper.pdf

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them

Please follow up our social media for day-to-day information. We're very active on showing you how we develop the solution.

https://twitter.com/bitcademyfb
https://www.instagram.com/bitcademyfb
https://www.facebook.com/bitcademyfootball/
https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcademyfb
https://medium.com/@bitcademyfb
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcmIetjsquyQybiKkKOjzg?view_as=subscriber
https://steemit.com/@bitcademyfb
https://www.minds.com/bitcademyfb

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Hi there, thank you for your comment. We have a very solid team - a mix of IT and football experts. 17 people working together.
That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitacademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

bitcademy E3 approach to the market is to executed in three distinct stages, to mitigate operational and financial risks.
what is that bitcadmey E3 approach that you have mentioned? it is not familiar with me. can you pls elaborate more what is this approach as well as thir three distinct stages that you are talking about? thank you!

Please read a whitepaper - we have 10 years road map divided into three phases of implementation

Carlson_Ac

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Hi there, thank you for your comment. We have a very solid team - a mix of IT and football experts. 17 people working together.
That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitacademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.

Sorry to hear that Sad
Not sure what platform you have in mind but we're pretty unique project Smiley
Remember that we combine crypto world and also full stand along football solution.

Hope to hear from you back about the bounty and football platform that didn't make it and the mistakes they made, so we can learn to avoid them.

mansanas

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future.I think this project has a bright future.look,s like really promising.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitcademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.

Sorry to hear that Sad
Remember that we combine crypto world and also full stand along football solution.

Hope to hear from you back about the bounty and football platform that didn't make it and the mistakes they made, so we can learn to avoid them.
Yes,, too bad for me. But its okay, thats the reality. Not every platform have the chance to succeed and not all teams has the ability to make their project a successful one. As per Bitcademy, while reading some of its information, I can see the huge chance of meeting every plans and achievements in the roadmap. But still, the posibility of the success of this projects still depends on how you, the team, will manage the project. Good luck and I will be looking forward for the success of this platform.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitcademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.

Sorry to hear that Sad

Yes,, too bad for me. But its okay, thats the reality. Not every platform have the chance to succeed and not all teams has the ability to make their project a successful one. As per Bitcademy, while reading some of its information, I can see the huge chance of meeting every plans and achievements in the roadmap. But still, the posibility of the success of this projects still depends on how you, the team, will manage the project. Good luck and I will be looking forward for the success of this platform.
bitcademy introduces a lot of new factors in the market and the more of the investors make it in the more it can be successful
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Stay tuned!

That’s great news for all of us here that really support Bitcademy Football project. This project is like a open opportunity not only for football aspiring players but also a chance having a better future in sports industry. I will keep an eye for all the upcoming updates of this very promising project.

I'll will wait for that day to join on your upcoming events. I'm sure it gives a lot of benefits not only for football players but also in our community to have a better future. Goodluck to all the team behind this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: