Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [STO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 42130 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

I have not yet met a project that is associated with football. This is something new in the field of cryptocurrency. It will be interesting to watch.
Actually there were several projects connected from soccer, however they did not gain popularity from outside community and suddenly lost the weight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

It is interesting whether this project will help development of soccer with the small countries? When a distribution of coins there is? There is some concrete date?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

There'r a lot of football fans in the world that is why many will be happy to invest in this project! It's necessary to develop this sport and to raise  a new shift of football players! I'll take part in this project and  I'm waiting the Bounty Campaign.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Are you on any exchanges yet? If so, which ones?

Not yet.
We're almost finished with our smart contract.
The plan is for pre-ICO in December and ICO in February - as soon as it's finished we want to jump to centralized exchange (top 15) within 1-2 months after ICO.
This is great update Bitcademy team! I am sure more people are looking forward for this. Good luck to the outcome of this. I hope this will be finished as soon as possible. I can see that the team has a great potential.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

There are a lots and more people around the world that are a football fans so this project is a good thing to spread even more and I am sure those people that is unto this kind of project will gain more users, supporters and investors. Hoping this project's positive outcome ahead.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Another great interesting project here in the crypto currency community. Honestly speaking. I am glad to have found this kind of project since I am one of those people that has an interest to foodball game and so to the crypto currencies. So, with the two industries filled my interest has come at one with the Bitcademy project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

There are a lots and more people around the world that are a football fans so this project is a good thing to spread even more and I am sure those people that is unto this kind of project will gain more users, supporters and investors. Hoping this project's positive outcome ahead.
Yes your are right that football is very famous game and many of poeple are huge fans of this game. So i think many of people will get intrest into this project.i hope this project will soon go to moon. I wish good luck to all team members.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

Another great interesting project here in the crypto currency community. Honestly speaking. I am glad to have found this kind of project since I am one of those people that has an interest to foodball game and so to the crypto currencies. So, with the two industries filled my interest has come at one with the Bitcademy project.
Very interesting to read how you found this project. I like that many people who support the project. He is just beginning to actively develop and I am sure that he will not stop at what has been achieved.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Now there is a lot of competition. And as far as I know the first competition is the purchase price of the token. Tell me please, what is the price for one token at the moment of purchase?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I have not yet met a project that is associated with football. This is something new in the field of cryptocurrency. It will be interesting to watch.

I already seen a lot of projects like this before that engaging with this kind of sports. But it seems this Bitcademy is something quitely unique kind because of it's features that can attract more football fans and players. I wanna keep an eye on this on how the team make this a good kind of platform. Goodluck.
Nice to read! I hope that there are many such people who share the sport and cryptocurrency. After all, it's still different. But when a team takes risks and creates such a project, it is very commendable!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  
Really worthy project. Not all projects can attract such a number of users to participate in the distribution of tokens. I really believe that they will be able to reach the heights.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

This project is very interesting, I really liked the concept and idea is embedded in the project, regarding advanced technology in football Academy that allows investors to connect with people who have great talents in the public market. This will open up many young players a chance to show their talent.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

Now there is a lot of competition. And as far as I know the first competition is the purchase price of the token. Tell me please, what is the price for one token at the moment of purchase?
Such information is on the website, here it is not disclosed. It becomes to gather visits on the official site as there is more information about the project.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Probably, most of this subscribers are football enthusiast since they like to play this kind of sports. It is very difficult to learn and it needs a lot of time before we can develop our skills. And I hope the team behind this project will hire some professional football players to attract more people to join in the project.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

Probably, most of this subscribers are football enthusiast since they like to play this kind of sports. It is very difficult to learn and it needs a lot of time before we can develop our skills. And I hope the team behind this project will hire some professional football players to attract more people to join in the project.
I think here not only fans of soccer gathered, many people have children football players and for their development they support this project. As option.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

I think here not only fans of soccer gathered, many people have children football players and for their development they support this project. As option.
And also the project will be very interesting by that who played soccer earlier and would like to learn about cryptocurrency somehow. Thanks to the platform it will become possible.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

What approximate value in dollars will be received by each participant? It would be desirable to learn the concrete sum and whether it is worth participating in it in general?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

What approximate value in dollars will be received by each participant? It would be desirable to learn the concrete sum and whether it is worth participating in it in general?
If you meant about their Airdrop, I think much better to visit their website because all informations about this event are posted there. Also, the details about the concept of Bitcademy Football is being written together with the roadmaps and their partners.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

Its a unique platform of sports using football for crypto project. I have seen some like of these one, But others have been forgotten and dead. I hope bitcademy football will be a success!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: