Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:38:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling TorrentLeech invites  (Read 1010 times)
GeorgeKing (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:29:51 PM

Hello,

I'm interested in selling good TorrentLeech invites to you the customer. I have 2 invites at the moment and I'm currently having talks with my friends to let me sell their invites as well.
I'm selling those invites with a price of 4$ each. I hope you are pleased by this price and if you agree to make this transaction than you will be totally satisfied. First you must send me a valid email address and after that I will send you the invitation. Only after the invite has been sent and accepted by you, the customer, than you will send me the Payment in my PayPal account. My PayPal email address will be disclosed in a future message.
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:58:21 PM

If Paypal is your only payment method you have more chance to sell it on another forum since most people here dislike paypal and well yeah its a bitcoin forum...
GeorgeKing (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:13:08 PM

If Paypal is your only payment method you have more chance to sell it on another forum since most people here dislike paypal and well yeah its a bitcoin forum...

I'll try to sell it with a different payment method but at the moment I stick with PayPal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: