Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Miner - ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware  (Read 9114 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

Congratulations to Black Miner for shipping systems with HashFast's Golden Nonce ASIC - the fastest Bitcoin mining chip in the world!
Have they shipped them? I have missed it.

Notice how they don't bother AMT, Blackarrow, Bitmine, or other companies who took preorder  money and have shipped little to nothing.  Their selective outrage is only for us!   Cheesy
Do you think it could possibly be because we ordered from you?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #n5VGncrsrUMoU4MI

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:22:32 PM

Congratulations to Black Miner for shipping systems with HashFast's Golden Nonce ASIC - the fastest Bitcoin mining chip in the world!

It's funny to see the HashFast Derangement Clowns here.  Good old cedivad and solarsilver, what would we do without their special kind of crazy?

Notice how they don't bother AMT, Blackarrow, Bitmine, or other companies who took preorder  money and have shipped little to nothing.  Their selective outrage is only for us!   Cheesy

Dear Hashfast_CL, you take special place in my selective outrage. For 6 weeks now you are sitting on pre-orders and you are not shipping out anything of what was paid in September 2013. Please cough up the excuse of the day, just for the amusement of the punters and see if you can any more preorders of your vapourware?
HashFast_CL

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HashFast Community Liaison

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:39:58 PM

It's funny to see the HashFast Derangement Clowns here.  Good old cedivad and solarsilver, what would we do without their special kind of crazy?

Notice how they don't bother AMT, Blackarrow, Bitmine, or other companies who took preorder  money and have shipped little to nothing.  Their selective outrage is only for us!   Cheesy

Dear Hashfast_CL, you take special place in my selective outrage. For 6 weeks now you are sitting on pre-orders and you are not shipping out anything of what was paid in September 2013. Please cough up the excuse of the day, just for the amusement of the punters and see if you can any more preorders of your vapourware?

Why not take your Scam Accusation to the appropriate subforum and leave Black Miner out of it?

You didn't order from Black Miner, so why bother them?

Bringing your off-topic rage into their thread is kind of...deranged.   Kiss

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:58:39 PM

We are sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Hashfast. The thing is we are only buying the ASICs from them. The boards are manufactured in Romania, in a facility near us.

I understand you only get the chips from them, but they are not delivering them to customers who already paid. Look at their track record.

So if they are willing to screw over all their initial customers, what do you think they'll do to you? Sure, you'll get a few samples, but the day you plunk down USD 200k for a batch of ASICs, you'll end up with a load of excuses why their chips can't be shipped. And you'll be like all those who prepared PCBs for the Avalon chips: stuck with a load of useless PCBs.

Worst, you might have already made promises to your own customers you can't fulfill

It's not the case. As you can see in the above pictures they already received the chips. The only ones that are getting screwed are regular customers. Big company customers get all the goodies.

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:11:13 PM

Why not take your Scam Accusation to the appropriate subforum and leave Black Miner out of it?

Because it's important that any potential customers of Black Miner realise the association with HashFast taints the deal and they are set up to lose all of their investments, just like all of us early HashFast customers have lost all of our BTC.

Or are you telling people now you did ship out the Batch #1 BBJet MPP, Upgrade kits, Batch #2 Sierras and Sierra MPP?

Rage, damn right. Off-topic, let others judge that one, after they lost all of their BTC
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:15:08 PM

It's not the case. As you can see in the above pictures they already received the chips. The only ones that are getting screwed are regular customers. Big company customers get all the goodies.

Sure they received the chips. How many? 16? 32? 64?

They will take pre-order now for 2048 or more chips. Good luck in getting them on time from HashFast, counting their history.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:17:43 PM

Hashfast: selling greed and killing dreams

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
HashFast_CL

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:03:54 AM

They will take pre-order now for 2048 or more chips. Good luck in getting them on time from HashFast, counting their history.

HashFast has a great record for taping-out the chip and getting wafers.

It was the substrate and board that slowed us down.

Black Miner already has chips; your FUD is irrelevant.

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:09:01 AM

Gays always be gays.
What an asshole.

They should paint your trust score in pink.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:12:14 AM

When did you received the wafers? October or November?
FUD is on you.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #BTTqxZfi67yUG0Kc

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:40:51 AM

Gays always be gays.
What an asshole.

Right.  Because homophobia is so cool.   Roll Eyes
HashFast_CL

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:49:27 AM

Gays always be gays.
What an asshole.

Right.  Because homophobia is so cool.   Roll Eyes

IKR?  People like E2M are who Leah McGrath Goodman was talking about when she said “I have learned this about the fanatical Bitcoiners: they will see this all in a different light once they reach puberty.”

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:53:40 AM

Then why aren't your customers receiving their units from the almighty CIARA assembly line?

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:57:36 AM

Your trust score is now -8522.
How can someone trust you now?
I bet you will sell your own ass to stay alive.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

Perhaps people should start blacklisting Black Miner on account of dealing with HF.  HF is certainly untrustworthy, I have a hard time imagining that anyone willing to do business with them is any more credible.

As the saying goes, "Show me who you run with, and I'll tell you who you are."

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:05:51 AM

People still buy Avalon Gen2 and will buy Gen3 chip based products I wish they wouldn't but they do. Same for for HF Chips. I wish fabricators didn't use chips from disreputable businesses but you know what there are plenty of examples of this and some better designs do come out the woodwork.

Point is where do draw a line?

I wish the team at Black Miner all the best but there is a lot of baggage with HF I hope you can weather that.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. of even the disputed A1 Chips coming out of Innosillicon. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:12:06 AM

People still buy Avalon Gen2 and will buy Gen3 chip based products I wish they wouldn't but they do. Same for for HF Chips. I wish fabricators didn't use chips from disreputable businesses but you know what there are plenty of examples of this and some better designs do come out the woodwork.

I wish the team at Black Miner all the best but there is a lot of baggage with HF I hope you can weather that.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

You're not paying attention if you haven't seen people blacklisting Bitsyncom and the Avalon design.  The truth of the matter is that there are enough people in the world that there will always be another under-informed target.

It would be nice to support Black Miner and their products.  Unfortunately though, supporting some of those products also indirectly support HF.  If HF was open, honest, and humble I'd have no problem with that, but leaving countless people in dark, the underhanded tactics with the ToS, and their latest PR mouthpiece really isn't grounds for compassion and support.

Bicknellski

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:16:34 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 01:29:44 AM by Bicknellski

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

You're not paying attention if you haven't seen people blacklisting Bitsyncom and the Avalon design.  The truth of the matter is that there are enough people in the world that there will always be another under-informed target.

It would be nice to support Black Miner and their products.  Unfortunately though, supporting some of those products also indirectly support HF.  If HF was open, honest, and humble I'd have no problem with that, but leaving countless people in dark, the underhanded tactics with the ToS, and their latest PR mouthpiece really isn't grounds for compassion and support.

I am MORE than paying attention. I was CHIP customer of Avalon and got mildly screwed. I didn't get BKKCoins, Burnin, Alten, Steamboat etc burned who lost millions and a few of these guys still haven't repaid everyone the outlay they put in as a result of Avalon not delivering chips and LYING outright about what happened to the chips. HF is no different than BFL, Avalon and unfortunately a number of other scams trying to pass as ethical businesses.

The point here is you are going after people who are buying chips and producing boards that didn't screw the community "YET".

I don't see torches at Marto's door, or those who built the BFL chipped boards or even a huge outcry for those miners being built in China off the A1 chips that were sold backdoor.

Where do you draw the line?

Ethically I agree you shouldn't be using HF chips but you know what the problem is HF not Black Miner or the others. In this case and others you can support the builder and hate the chip maker. And you should be warning people off HF as much as possible and you can rightly point out to Black Miner and others that HF is not a reputable company and you really shouldn't be dealing with them. But you know what if you bitch about Black Miner you have to bitch about the others as well who have done this before and continue to do it now.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:27:46 AM

I am MORE than paying attention. I was CHIP customer of Avalon and got mildly screwed.

I'm aware.  Have you missed the plethora of "Fuck Avalon" posts in any thread started by a third-party manufacturer using their chips?

The point here is you are going after people who are buying chips and producing boards that didn't screw the community "YET".

I started my sentence with "Perhaps", implying a question or an idea for consideration.  Don't get your shirt in a bunch.

That aside, would you ever employ BFL chips in your WASP project?  If so, would you understand if I were to boycott you if I thought BFL deserved to go bankrupt and that by supporting you I'm supporting them?

I don't see torches at Marto's door, or those who built the BFL chipped boards or even a huge outcry for those miners being built in China off the A1 chips that were sold backdoor.

Where do you draw the line?
That's obviously subjective and open for each individual to assess and act upon.

Ethically I agree you shouldn't be using HF chips but you know what the problem is HF not Black Miner or the others. In this case and others you can support the builder and hate the chip maker. And you should be warning people off HF as much as possible and you can rightly point out to Black Miner and others that HF is not a reputable company and you really shouldn't be dealing with them. But you know what if you bitch about Black Miner you have to bitch about the others as well who have done this before and continue to do it now.

I agree, and if I end up in other manufacturers threads on my pursuits of Hashfast_CL then I'll wave my flag there too.  If anything has been proven it's that the opines voiced in these forums don't mean shit.
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:40:57 AM

I started my sentence with "Perhaps", implying a question or an idea for consideration.  Don't get your shirt in a bunch.

That aside, would you ever employ BFL chips in your WASP project?  If so, would you understand if I were to boycott you if I thought BFL deserved to go bankrupt and that by supporting you I'm supporting them?

I personally would never USE BFL in anything I am involved in but that is just my own take on BFL and the fact that Inaba tried to slander / libel me personally and get me fired. The other members in the WPC would have to make that decision as I am just one person with one set of ethical values.

Here is a list of chips I would avoid and vote down if the WPC was interested in using for ethical reasons and I would hope others avoid these chips as well:

HF Chips
A1 Pirated Chips
BFL Chips
Avalon Chips

But that is different than say slagging off Marto or Lucko or anyone who does use chips. I posted my own personal distaste for people using these companies products but again at what point do you say blacklist Black Miner or others for using HF chips? I would submit most of the effort should be brought to bare on bringing HF to account for their less than ethical behavior to our community. HashFast_CL is a huge distraction and should simply be ignored and people need to focus on education of the community and LAWSUITS against HF to bring them down. Same with BFL, Avalon and those pirate A1's out of China.

I am sure many might question the WPC for using A1 chips or using Minion chips if they have been wronged by Bitmine and Black Arrow but you know where you draw that line is important. I really think going after the company that caused the mess is the right way to battle against the thieves that pervade the community.

Having said that I would not be persuaded to buy boards or miners from anyone that uses these chips either but I am not about to make it my life's work to drag Black Miner and others like them to see the ethical light. Nope I'd rather tilt the windmill that is BFL, HF, Avalon and Pirate A1 chips before that. I think that is a fair and reasonable approach besides I don't have the time to play around in the 100's of incidents like this.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: