Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Miner - ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware  (Read 9114 times)
HashFast_CL

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HashFast Community Liaison

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:41:33 AM

People still buy Avalon Gen2 and will buy Gen3 chip based products I wish they wouldn't but they do. Same for for HF Chips. I wish fabricators didn't use chips from disreputable businesses but you know what there are plenty of examples of this and some better designs do come out the woodwork.

Point is where do draw a line?

I wish the team at Black Miner all the best but there is a lot of baggage with HF I hope you can weather that.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. of even the disputed A1 Chips coming out of Innosillicon. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

Bicknellski,

You have been begging HashFast for free chips via PM and email since our GN1 was announced.

I get it, you appoint yourself head of some collective and then want free stuff on behalf of the collective.  Very clever.

You didn't get any free stuff, so now you are angry at us for not helping you achieve your collectivist goals.

If you want Golden Nonce ASICs, buy a developer kit like everyone else.

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:44:18 AM

You have been begging HashFast for free chips via PM and email since our GN1 was announced.

So Icebreaker was "in" from the beginning?  (So to speak).

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:57:43 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 02:09:31 AM by Bicknellski

People still buy Avalon Gen2 and will buy Gen3 chip based products I wish they wouldn't but they do. Same for for HF Chips. I wish fabricators didn't use chips from disreputable businesses but you know what there are plenty of examples of this and some better designs do come out the woodwork.

Point is where do draw a line?

I wish the team at Black Miner all the best but there is a lot of baggage with HF I hope you can weather that.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. of even the disputed A1 Chips coming out of Innosillicon. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

Bicknellski,

I get it, you appoint yourself head of some collective and then want free stuff on behalf of the collective.  Very clever.

You didn't get any free stuff, so now you are angry at us for not helping you achieve your collectivist goals.

If you want Golden Nonce ASICs, buy a developer kit like everyone else.

Everyone was BEGGING them for free chips.

The answer I got was we had to SPEND 100's of thousands within a 2 day window or we would miss the boat on chips that would be shipped in December or sooner? We of course MISSED the boat and given the flaming shit bag HF created we are glad for that. I am not mad nor was the WPC mad at HF when we didn't get sample chips. We all had a good laugh at the sales tactics of "HURRY UP AND BUY GIVE US HALF A MILLION FOR THESE CHIPS TODAY OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT" we moved on to other chips and we are grateful we did.

That was when? September? November 2013?

We put the same question to Asicminer, Bitmine, KnC, BitFury, Gridseed, Cointerra, Black Arrow and a few more chips that the community doesn't know about and we continue to do the same right now as I write this we are engaging with any number of chip fabricators for SAMPLE sizes of chips. So where is the smoking the gun? We are not a huge company the WPC has limited resources and we are never going to get into million dollar chip deals. We get samples. We build boards. We release the boards as open source. We collect our license fees.

Hashfast_CL just another shill and unethical player in the market place. If you want the full transcript of the emails and chats I had with HF sales people I can provide it. I don't have anything to hide from the community. You on the other hand have no ethical standing in this community and it is rightly deserved.

You are on ignore.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:09:47 AM

I personally would never USE BFL in anything I am involved in but that is just my own take on BFL and the fact that Inaba tried to slander / libel me personally and get me fired. The other members in the WPC would have to make that decision as I am just one person with one set of ethical values.

I'm more-or-less aware of how that played out.  It wasn't a question of whether you would, it was a hypothetical on the premise that I despised BFL and you were supporting them by using their chips.

But that is different than say slagging off Marto or Lucko or anyone who does use chips. I posted my own personal distaste for people using these companies products but again at what point do you say blacklist Black Miner or others for using HF chips? I would submit most of the effort should be brought to bare on bringing HF to account for their less than ethical behavior to our community.

HF doesn't care about their initial customers and they certainly don't care about their promises.  What they do care about is lining their pockets.  They've already got people's money so now they're in the position of power.  What other options are there?  Where do you get the most leverage on getting HF to start holding up their end of the bargain?  I could give you a hint but I think you see what I'm getting at.

HashFast_CL is a huge distraction and should simply be ignored and people need to focus on education of the community and LAWSUITS against HF to bring them down. Same with BFL, Avalon and those pirate A1's out of China.

Absolutely he is, and all he brings is negative publicity.  Further his arrogant sociopath postings in this thread have now brought HF's troubles to the doorstep of Black Miner.  

I am sure many might question the WPC for using A1 chips or using Minion chips if they have been wronged by Bitmine and Black Arrow but you know where you draw that line is important. I really think going after the company that caused the mess is the right way to battle against the thieves that pervade the community.

There are no rules in a street fight.  

Having said that I would not be persuaded to buy boards or miners from anyone that uses these chips either but I am not about to make it my life's work to drag Black Miner and others like them to see the ethical light. Nope I'd rather tilt the windmill that is BFL, HF, Avalon and Pirate A1 chips before that. I think that is a fair and reasonable approach besides I don't have the time to play around in the 100's of incidents like this.
No I agree, you've definitely got your hands full trashing BFL at every possible opportunity.  That's a full-time job right there.
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:40:29 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 04:42:55 AM by Bicknellski

Yes. BFL is a well deserved target and I think my next all in target might be HF given the attempt to shame me publicly in this thread but I think there are plenty of people working on that end already to bring HF to a reckoning. I feel for the HF customers and the way they have been treated is just a nightmare. We do need to build an index for reputable and ethical companies selling to the community that would go a long way to pushing out the thieves.

Obviously at different points in the saga that is pre-order land different tactics are probably required and I suppose in a street fight all bets are off. I just think there is already too many flaky companies and who is to say that Black Miner or others can't be upstanding ethical players later on. We will see just know you got my support and whatever is required for going after HF. There are plenty of people making the decision to build with HF chips... there are certainly a lot of flies one would have to swat. Some people I guess are willing and able to make the leap from HF is scum to but we will support a 3rd Party Project knowing full well what HF has done to the community.

Code:
MrTeal

Activity: 770

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 3: -0 / +7(7)
Ignore

Re: The Habanero Project - Third Party HF Mining Board
March 18, 2014, 08:24:49
Reply with quote  #9
Quote from: CoinChex on March 18, 2014, 08:17:59

What type of confidence you do have that HashFast will deliver their GN chips? Additionally,
where is that confidence coming from? Have you spoken with members of their team or do
you have access to their chips/boards already?

I ask for several reasons, most being to clean up the bad taste in my mouth!

Mr Teal:

We've spoken with HashFast already and they have assured us that they have sufficient
quantity of the chips available immediately for what we need. We do have a couple
chips ready now (that you can see in the picture) that are just waiting for the boards
to be built so they can be tested.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BlackElectronics (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:32:54 AM

Hello everybody,

We understand that you have issues with Hashfast but could we please move back to the main topic which is "Black Miner"?

Thank you in advance...

http://blackminer.com - Powerful Stand-Alone Bitcoin & Litecoin Mining Hardware
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

Guess what, if people who did not get any free stuff are angry at Hashfast, how angry are those thousands of customers who did pay in 2013 for Hashfast products and did not get any of it so far?

No Batch #1 MPP, no Upgrade kits, no Sierras, no Sierra MPP. If you claim to have plenty of ASICs to ship out to these new projects, what is holding you back fulfilling your 2013 commitments?

Can you see the shitstorm growing nearer and nearer? And it will of course spill over onto anybody who gets into bed with HashFast and supports them by bulk buying the chips you should have long shipped to the customers who already paid for it

Black Miner: sleep with the dogs and you get flees
SVK

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:23:01 AM

Please please please 3 pages of complains which have nothing to do with black miner.
Please take it elsewhere please.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:20:14 PM

Please please please 3 pages of complains which have nothing to do with black miner.

To be honest, I wish somebody would have posted 3 pages of complaints about HashFasts bad reputation back when they opened their thread trying to allure new customers. A lot of us would have realised it was a bad idea to spend money on any venture where Edward (Eduardo) Decastro is involved.

History will repeat itself here once again, due to the link with HashFast. Care to come back in 6 months and see how things worked out?
SVK

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:56:34 PM

To be honest, I wish somebody would have posted 3 pages of complaints about HashFasts bad reputation back when they opened their thread trying to allure new customers. A lot of us would have realised it was a bad idea to spend money on any venture where Edward (Eduardo) Decastro is involved.

History will repeat itself here once again, due to the link with HashFast. Care to come back in 6 months and see how things worked out?

I'm buying only ready to ship ASICs no pre-orders for me. I know I will get less BTC from mining but my risk is lower as well.
I really feel with Hash Last customers but damage is done. Wenting frustration in this thread is not going to give you your miners Sad

Good luck to you and hopefully you get your miners ASAP Smiley
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:45:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 04:06:47 PM by Profetu

Hi BlackElectronics,

What are your estimates of shipping dates for http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-prime-sha-256-600-ghs/ ? Can local pickup be arranged so I can mine the same day?

Also will I pay VAT or the price on the site is final ?

I am from Romania btw.
arlekyn13

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:41:38 PM

Hi BlackElectronics,

What are your estimates of shipping dates for http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-prime-sha-256-600-ghs/ ? Can local pickup be arranged so I can mine the same day?

I am from Romania btw.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446503.100

1CmrswU7JYpi9WNC8EHWCV3aam1FJsW2Zu - to show appreciation for my work
PurpleDino

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:30:52 PM

Absolutely he is, and all he brings is negative publicity.  Further his arrogant sociopath postings in this thread have now brought HF's troubles to the doorstep of Black Miner.  

Yes, and with a screaming mob on the doorstep it is hard to get or weed out relevant information. Which should be about Black Miner in this thread. Smiley

(Side note: Black Miner, what an unfortunate name in this pre-order-scam ridden business. Sounds like a pirate!  Cheesy)
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:53:58 AM

Yes, and with a screaming mob on the doorstep it is hard to get or weed out relevant information. Which should be about Black Miner in this thread. Smiley

(Side note: Black Miner, what an unfortunate name in this pre-order-scam ridden business. Sounds like a pirate!  Cheesy)

To be honest, any association with Hash Faster is quite relevant. If Black Miner gets their stuff from them, then how do we know that they will continue to receive their supply of ASIC chips? Even a delay in construction can mean major monetary losses.

I mean if you found out that a certain store got all their supplies and merchandise with people associated with the mafia, would you do business with that store? Would you continue to depend on them for support?

As a relatively unknown company in Romania, and as a resident of the US, I have to be sure that I am dealing with a legit company. With the presence of this negative association, and no specific positive feedback about the company, I don't really feel comfortable throwing Bitcoins or $$$ their way, even if they claimed to have product in stock ready to ship. I contacted them and they do not accept credit card or escrow services for Bitcoin.

This means that if I send them bitcoin but they don't ship product for any reason, as a US resident I have absolutely 0 legal recourse if they choose not to give me refunds. This is not acceptable to me.

If anyone has actually received ASICs from them in a timely manner, this thread (along with trust feedback) would be a good place to let us know.
arlekyn13

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:51:26 AM

(Side note: Black Miner, what an unfortunate name in this pre-order-scam ridden business. Sounds like a pirate!  Cheesy)

To be honest, any association with Hash Faster is quite relevant. If Black Miner gets their stuff from them, then how do we know that they will continue to receive their supply of ASIC chips? Even a delay in construction can mean major monetary losses.

I mean if you found out that a certain store got all their supplies and merchandise with people associated with the mafia, would you do business with that store? Would you continue to depend on them for support?

As a relatively unknown company in Romania, and as a resident of the US, I have to be sure that I am dealing with a legit company. With the presence of this negative association, and no specific positive feedback about the company, I don't really feel comfortable throwing Bitcoins or $$$ their way, even if they claimed to have product in stock ready to ship. I contacted them and they do not accept credit card or escrow services for Bitcoin.

This means that if I send them bitcoin but they don't ship product for any reason, as a US resident I have absolutely 0 legal recourse if they choose not to give me refunds. This is not acceptable to me.

If anyone has actually received ASICs from them in a timely manner, this thread (along with trust feedback) would be a good place to let us know.

I was one of the firs customers to order a "tower" + upgrades when they were announced initially on the Romanian section of the forums. I had an online chat conversation with the guy before placing my order and I was told that they really hope (and believe) to have the machines ready by the end of March, but April was specified as a shipping dead-line just in case... Initially, the tower was supposed to be based on A1 chips from bitmine.ch, now I see on their website that "ASICs: 2 x Golden Nonce ASIC Chips" will be used instead. Also been asked if I'd accept a different type of case (middle tower type) instead of custom ones, because the custom ones producer was delayed. Although I asked several times so far if a specific date is available for completion of my order, the answer I got was "not yet", but was told over the phone that "what we initially talked is still available", while the answer to the question about ETA on towers on the Romanian forums was clearly mid April (for both tower and prime). As soon as I get more info on the progress of my order I'll let you all know here.

1CmrswU7JYpi9WNC8EHWCV3aam1FJsW2Zu - to show appreciation for my work
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:40:17 AM

Cool deal. Yea, any new company that wants to establish itself better get things right from the start or they will have a hard time establishing credibility, esp with international customers. The slightest bit of difficulty or negativity (for example, constant complaints of delays by customers and users) is red flag enough to avoid. Every negative feedback destroys the last 9 positive ones that came before it, and halves the effectiveness of the next 10 that come after it. Low or no feedback users selling expensive stuff......not even worth a look.
BlackElectronics (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:11:46 PM

Hi BlackElectronics,

I am from Romania btw.

Hello!

Prices on our website are final. A local pick-up can be arranged so you can start mining the same day.

jegersmart

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:34:22 AM

Pre-order is just not acceptable, no way. People still do it, but these people should go to Vegas and bet the mortgage on the roulette tables...Smiley

imho
J
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:43:03 AM

Pre-order is just not acceptable, no way. People still do it, but these people should go to Vegas and bet the mortgage on the roulette tables...Smiley

imho
J

Better just buy BTC or some other Altcoin.

BlackElectronics (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

imho
J

Currently we have less than a month waiting time. We think this is more than OK.

Probably, in the future we will have some "In Stock" units.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: