Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Thorcoin giveaway @ ThisWeeksCoin.com]  (Read 756 times)
RJX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:10:28 PM

ThisWeeksCoin.com has teamed up with the very gods themselves and is proud to present Thorcoin as this weeks coin! Every Midgardian is cordially invited to partake in ThisWeeksCoin.com's first Thorcoin giveaway and get their coffers filled! More giveaways are on the way, so sign up at ThisWeeksCoin.com, have a look around and if you like what you see; tell your friends!! Make sure you follow @ThisWeeksCoin on Twitter and join our growing community of almost 2500 followers.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bitcointalk has banned giveaways on their forum so we urge everyone not to post their wallet-adress in reply to this topic. Not only will this thread get locked but you could compromise the very existence of the altcoin subforum on Bitcointalk. Please respect their decision. More info here.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:21:07 PM

Everyone is welcome to get free THOR coins Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

There are two active giveaways at the moment. You can easily receive 10.000 THOR.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:52:53 PM

There are two active giveaways at the moment. You can easily receive 10.000 THOR.
Making one more soon.

Bitcointalk.org signatures Smiley

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:55:14 PM

OMG this is so cool I downloaded the wallet two days ago. I am off to check out my lovely lovely forum this weeks; coin. You guys are great. I will put up a blog post for ya soon as well tonight because I got some backlogs lol and need to do errands too. Grin
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

OMG this is so cool I downloaded the wallet two days ago. I am off to check out my lovely lovely forum this weeks; coin. You guys are great. I will put up a blog post for ya soon as well tonight because I got some backlogs lol and need to do errands too. Grin
Awesome man, appreciate it Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: