Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!  (Read 1806 times)
anjho.ace (OP)

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

I wish we knew what happened or rather what is happening, it would have been easier and better for us all, but we don't. My heart broke and bled when I saw that the coin had reached that price range. Can all of this be over already? I miss having one of my most favorite coins flourish. I'm not giving up on the coin yet though, cos I believe in it and I know that it would bounce back in due time.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

We can just say its volatility at play and with it a chain of panic sell happened to the users which is why you have seen many sell orders which I think is a natural reaction into most investors or trader who don't want to be left out or lose some money. And I think the dip happened is because of the lack of good news in the market or the delay of the ETF signing which is supposed to get new investors in the market.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

All of us are hoping for a positive price rising, and soon there comes a day for the comeback of the etherium price. Just be patient by this time and hold your eth.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I don't know pasting the main reason. probably the effect of the decline in BTC last month.
hopefully in a short time it will return to its original price.
keep hold

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

ethereum is not really large, it just has a big market cap which makes people think it is large. then that way of thinking led to a lot of ICOs be created on it which made it bloated but not still large. and that is one of the reasons why it has been falling, because of ICOs getting out and the hype of them slowly going away with their numbers dwindling.

--looking for signature--
mattnguyen

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

ethereum is not really large, it just has a big market cap which makes people think it is large. then that way of thinking led to a lot of ICOs be created on it which made it bloated but not still large. and that is one of the reasons why it has been falling, because of ICOs getting out and the hype of them slowly going away with their numbers dwindling.

What? How do you evaluate whether something is "large" then?

I agree that ICOs are getting out to protect the value of their raised funds. All the ICO projects are probably cashing their ETH to fiat to because they don't have risk management built into their organization. If you're going to run an ICO, you better be prepared to have a proper fund manager, otherwise you'll end up in a situation where you have to liquidate your ETH because you cant tolerate or manage price depreciation.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

ethereum is not really large
How can you say that Ethereum isn't really large? its no. 2 on coinmarketcap and other coins under it.
If it isn't really large why there are too many erc20 coins that became popular.
And think of it that those erc20 coins are made through Ethereum's contract so I don't think that your opinion fits that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I don't know pasting the main reason. probably the effect of the decline in BTC last month.
hopefully in a short time it will return to its original price.
keep hold

Today the whole market is in green and ETH is performing much better than bitcoin as of now. Currently, ETH price is very close to 300 mark.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.

If you are here to make some quick bucks then it is very sad otherwise we all know that ETH is a good coin so if we hold for long then we can sell at a much higher price. Not so easy to guess the prices on a daily basis so I never go for day trading. If my favourite coins go down a lot then I will buy more instead of worrying much.

jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

The price of the Ethereum is now ranging from 252$ - 316$. This is really disappointing for the holders of ETH who bought it at higher price. I hope this situation will take turn into a positive way in future.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Most ico raise money using ethereum after the ico they would at some point convert it to USD that was why ethereum price dipped a lot.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

It's not surprising that the ETH is now reduced in price. it's just that it is actively sold by startups after the ICO, so as not to lose money for the further development. Just before the projects kept the collected funds in ETH, but the latest practice has shown that it is not very far-sighted and with such a protracted down trend on the market funds are melting at high speed and the execution of all plans is simply not enough. So this situation is normal!

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

All of us are hoping for a positive price rising, and soon there comes a day for the comeback of the etherium price. Just be patient by this time and hold your eth.

It makes sense to even increase your eth to make up your losses, i don´t think it can go much lower. It is still the choice for most ico investors and the best platform for it.

jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

I thought for the time being Ethereum was going down in price influenced by many things. But there are times when the price will rise again. as a crytocurrency enthusiast now, we have to wait and be patient.

Look Forward
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

So many ICOs must've dumped their bags. Pretty irresponsible, they could've just waited, ETH should recover.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

what will happen to a strong coin that fell?
what to expect? everything will be fine now and better.
we are seeing the price going up, make sure to fasten your seat-belt.
and hooray to all people who bought at low.
HarmonyGG

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

All ICOs throw collected ETH on panic. Weak hands in weak projects.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Most ico raise money using ethereum after the ico they would at some point convert it to USD that was why ethereum price dipped a lot.
I think it is not a big impact of Ethereum because all the altcoins bare continuously down in the market so no one is find the exact reason of altcoins dump. Some peoples are said as soon as possible Cryptocurrency will move to forward so keep calm all are recover soon. But some investors are afraid in this because they are all spend more investment in Ethereum. This bearish market is move to forward soon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

I think that for new ath for the etherum we will need to wait long months but for some pump of this coin it will be easier, i mean that etherum could follow pump on market if it will recover in soon weeks.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

More than $300, it seems to me that Ethereum is likely to fall below $200. The recent bear market is shocking. We must invest carefully, don’t think it is the bottom.It will continue to fall.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: