Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits Telcoin has over Bitcoin?  (Read 133 times)
zooki (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

For those Telcoin fans out there, Can you tell me succinctly why Telcoin has a better chance at helping people with remittances than Bitcoin?

Is the only advantage being able to send payments without the internet?

Thank you. Wink
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

We have believed that this is perfect time for telcoin to enter market. As regulation on both financial services and crytocurrencies begin to loosen, telcoin will undoubtedly benefit from the reach of mobile operators
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

For those Telcoin fans out there, Can you tell me succinctly why Telcoin has a better chance at helping people with remittances than Bitcoin?

Thank you. Wink
Hey wait,I don't hear about telcoin yet,why you are comparing some unknown coin with bitcoin?

If it can send to someone without even the internet,Is this even possible meh?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

Thank you. Wink

For your info every altcoins claim to be better than Bitcoin

Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

It’s pointless to compare bitcoin with some noob coin. Bitcoin is already established and no matter how many altcoins are better than bitcoin, bitcoin will always be the market dominant. Just let this year paas and see how the alts do then you can predict where telcoin might go but it will never touch bitcoin.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Telecoin will give the benefit from the reach of mobile operators. It will help the crypto currencies that to be lost. So, now it is the perfect time for the telecoin to enter the market.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

What are you talking about? It has been on the market several months. And they have so many non dislosure agreements, my head hurts. When will they reveal their product?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

I consider this project promising and I have some of their coins stored. I follow the news that they publish on Twitter and I'm very glad that the team shows that it is working on its project. The team is moving in the right direction and now they are very much in touch with the regulators to have their business licensed. I hope they continue to work hard and soon we will see the result of their labors.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Well I think it  only focus on mobile connection enabling easy conversion between telecom mobile money, prepaid credit and postpaid billing platforms, I really think this is only available in certain countries and by partnering with the telcos on a certain country they can be connected in mobile transaction so literally it is not available worldwide because it is only available in limited areas in the globe, But it can really spread if they can get to all telcos all over the world to join in the cryptocurrency space, But I guess there is an ups and downs on every first services a Altcoin make.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Thank you. Wink
I'm not an adept of Telcoin, but I have heard about some of the advantages that it has over bitcon. The only things that I can say is that nobody actually knows about Telcoin, so to be honest those advantages are nothing that can matter... Sad
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Everyone must invest wisely not depending on a quick made decision. I think it can’t rise upto 1$ by the end of this year. Beside that TEL has insufficient supports from the community.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

For telecoin, it is now the perfect time to enter. It will help the crypto currencies those were to be lost! It will also give the benefit from the reach of mobile operators.
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Well, for telecoin it is the perfect time to enter the market. Telecoin will give benefit from the reach of mobile operators. It will really help the crypto currencies those were to get loose!
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

well when its work without internet, can somebodies tell me how does it work ? as far i know every crypto base on internet for their blcokchain to able to run/work. anybodies have a link to its whitepaper or website ?

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

I actually never heard of telcoin. But is it really possible to send payments without internet?? It seems really weird to me.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

I think that this is accurate time for telcoin toward enter market. As directive on both monetary services and crytocurrencies start toward loosen, telcoin will certainly profit from the reach of mobile operator.
OffGrid54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

I don’t think it can be possible to send someone money without internet. And the thing is bitcoin is unbeatable, so there is no chance for comparing this telcoin with bitcoin.
InfiniteBlock560

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Maybe it is the best time for telcoin to enter in the crypto market because the regulation and condition of bitcoin is going down. So maybe telcoin can be beneficial by reaching mobile phone operator.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

Thank you. Wink
Telcoin?

Comparing any coin with bitcoin is a handicap match because most of them struggle to do what bitcoin is doing, and that is payment channel. It is for this that the crypto community refer to them as altcoin because they are just alternative coins and not replacement coins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

I can see people talking about the advantages over bitcoin but only those into the technological aspect of cryptocurrency can understand that.
There are series of new projects that fill the lapses in the bitcoin in the aspect of technology but bitcoin has already gained the goodwill that will be so difficult for TELCOIN to catch up with.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: