Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:28:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: will women use the blockchain technology to create their own feminin state?  (Read 104 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:25:07 PM by KingScorpio

[FUD]is there a threat that girls and women get the idea to create their own state with a blockchain based currency? a women state to then seek economic domination over the rest of the world.

considering perfectionistic evolution on ants and bees we can abserve that perfect and highly evolved statism is actually almost 100% female.

are the women now on the reach to dominate the world? just check many blockchain summits only made for women, will there the first female theodor herzl (founder of israel) arise?
[/FUD]
 Grin

regards

CuapCuap

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

the theory that you think is truly extraordinary and very far away looking forward Cheesy. But I don't think that will happen, how can they abuse blockhain technology to create their own country? I am confused, you get that idea on what basis
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

the theory that you think is truly extraordinary and very far away looking forward Cheesy. But I don't think that will happen, how can they abuse blockhain technology to create their own country? I am confused, you get that idea on what basis

women will use blockchain technology to create their own currency because men are surpressing them, they already have their own blockchain summit.

later they will use artifical wombs and artificial fertilisation to breed like bees or ants with cocons and breeding factories and then create the ultimate humanoid state, which is like the bee or ant state but with human females  Grin

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Are you sure, if they will be able to use computers? Word on the street is they are bad at it. Besides, why would they need a Femimine state for? Cooking? Grin

Feminists, please leave me alone. I mean no harm. I am nice person, really.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

Are you sure, if they will be able to use computers? Word on the street is they are bad at it. Besides, why would they need a Femimine state for? Cooking? Grin

Feminists, please leave me alone. I mean no harm. I am nice person, really.

you are wrong they can be smart as foxes

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

IT is like asking if women will stop going out with Men.
Neva going to happen. Grin Grin Grin Grin
karzjoe

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:54:14 AM

the need for accessories and other activities for women is very much, if this is used as a separate blockhain to manage it, it will get better and certainly benefit everyone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: