Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[MVP is live]BeatzCoin: Revolutionizing the interaction with digital content🔥  (Read 2392 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:05:44 PM

Important notice: The lack of priority concerning precision in TRC-10 Tokens on TRON, #BeatzCoin will be doing an auto token swap to a new TRC-10 Coin ID: 1002413. Precision is needed for our token's Utility as it allows Decimal Values to be sent instead of only whole numbers.

See original post: https://twitter.com/BeatzCoin/status/1126633301106733057

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:32:23 AM

Think I'll stick with Fanmix.com + exchange.Alt.Market + TAO as the safer bet for actually helping artists.  Plus hey, doesn't pass the Howey Test, which it seems like the Beatz ICO probably did*

*you do not want to pass the Howey test if you're selling to non-acredited investors

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:48:16 AM

From reading whitepaper I understand, that Beatzcoin is an intermediary between content seller and content buyer. What makes Beatzcoin think they will be successful? They want to build annother torrent+twitch+google+itunes store+spotify platform with budget, that is many times less than this media giants had.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:23:24 PM

I've heard on Telegram that there are some beta tests by a group of people. When can we try the platform on our own?

cornl
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 09:30:53 PM

Congratulations! BeatzCoin ICO rating by ICOnow 79/100.

Business: 17/20
Product readiness: 3/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 8/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 17/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 4/5
ICO Promotion: 16/20
Quite good rating. Could you tell us more where BeatzCoin lost some points? What flaws have you found?

KennyGG

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:45:04 PM

This rating is quite discussable, only 5 points for product readiness and legal while 20 pts given for promotion? Absurd and very short-term vision. If project wants to be a success legal stuff and product is crucial. And BeatzCoin looks quite fine in those categoroes. I’d stick to other ICO aggregators. And product readiness should be at least 4/5 as the alfa version is under closed tests already (and it goes really smooth, you can check vids on BeatzCoin Twitter).

BTW use edit not post under post  Roll Eyes
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 03:52:13 PM

I've heard on Telegram that there are some beta tests by a group of people. When can we try the platform on our own?

I see that there is not a response here about your question, you should ask this question in the telegram group of this project to know more clearly about the question you want to ask.

cornl
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 06:59:30 PM

Thanks, I’ve already done that. Telegram community is really active and big. In case someone’s interested: that is true that the beta tests are ongoing and a public version of the VibraVid platform should be available for everyone before the IEO  Grin Finally a project where product (at least some working version of it) comes 1st and then IEO

susannemn06

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:30:15 PM

Where will you sell BeatzCoin tokens?

Will you conduct an ICO or IEO? What exchange and when?

low price tyres (http://www.tyreshopmobile.co.uk/safe-shopping) | leading brand tyres (http://www.tyreshopmobile.co.uk/tyre-info)
qrkdirect121

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:34:07 PM

Thanks, I’ve already done that. Telegram community is really active and big. In case someone’s interested: that is true that the beta tests are ongoing and a public version of the VibraVid platform should be available for everyone before the IEO  Grin Finally a project where product (at least some working version of it) comes 1st and then IEO

IEO starts on the exchange on September 30th.

Does this mean that we will see the public version of the VibraVid platform in the coming days?
rjon3827

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:11:04 PM

From reading whitepaper I understand, that Beatzcoin is an intermediary between content seller and content buyer. What makes Beatzcoin think they will be successful? They want to build annother torrent+twitch+google+itunes store+spotify platform with budget, that is many times less than this media giants had.

All centralized intermediaries charge large commissions.

YouTube hides the real data of earnings and gives only 5% to the owners of the channels.

The world needs a decentralized future

See our Tie 10 Solid Satin Tie and  *Link Removed* , Vests and Cummerbunds for Boys in Various Colors and Sizes here at PuddlesCollection.com, a Boys Clothing Boutique.
johntempleton

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:55:58 PM

I have never used the ProBit exchange.

Is this exchange safe and worth worrying about the personal data that I provide when confirming KYC?
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:42:17 AM

In which country is your company registered? Write your registration number so that I can check your company in the register
KennyGG

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:33:27 PM

I think it will and whats more, check out BeatzCoin Twitter - both them and Ellipal sent photos of a special BeatzCoin-branded wallets which look awesome Smiley something for a true hodler lol.
cornl
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:36:22 PM

When will the token listing be on coinmarketcap or coingecko?

Is it better to buy tokens for the long term or sell after listing?

I think that after listing, we can understand the timing of adding a token to coinmarketcap. The larger the token trading volume, the faster it will happen.

If I'm not mistaken, the daily trading volume should be more than $ 50,000. Also, the token must be added to 2 CMC exchanges

That is right when you look at their rules. CMC also reserves the right to verify if the project is worth listing.However, sometimes projects are instantly listed on CMC after the token sale end - I am not sire what’s the deal behind such situations.

hemanthkmuppala

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:19:52 AM

How many token holders are there at the moment? I am interested in understanding how many active investors your project has.

You can see all the information about the token on the website https://tronscan.org/#/token/1002413

Token Holders 15 931

You created a token on the Tron blockchain. Why then is the token called beatzcoin? Do you plan to create your own blockchain in the future?
Xoma1992

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:01:09 PM

I think it will and whats more, check out BeatzCoin Twitter - both them and Ellipal sent photos of a special BeatzCoin-branded wallets which look awesome Smiley something for a true hodler lol.

Listing in Ellipal wallet paid?

What are the benefits of partnerships for Ellipal?
redsnow33

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:15:56 PM

Is Steven Zambron the sole founder of your project?

Does he have experience managing blockchain projects?

Better ask about it in the telegram group.

It is necessary to check the registration documents of the company to understand who is the owner

If the company is not only based, but also registered in the USA, then this will cause a certain level of trust in the project in my eyes
Avoska

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:20:20 PM

Rufus Arthur Johnson is also your advisor?

I would like to know his opinion about your project and the possibilities of using beatzcoin

I wonder if advisors invest in your project or just get tokens for consulting your project?
alijaan0786

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

When will the token listing be on coinmarketcap or coingecko?

Is it better to buy tokens for the long term or sell after listing?

I think that after listing, we can understand the timing of adding a token to coinmarketcap. The larger the token trading volume, the faster it will happen.

If I'm not mistaken, the daily trading volume should be more than $ 50,000. Also, the token must be added to 2 CMC exchanges

That is right when you look at their rules. CMC also reserves the right to verify if the project is worth listing.However, sometimes projects are instantly listed on CMC after the token sale end - I am not sire what’s the deal behind such situations.

If the project has worked well and the sale of tokens has been successful, then the probability of getting into the CMC is very high. Listing should not be a problem either.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: