Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2448 times)
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

I like feeling kind of support from crypto strangers. We definitely will cope with this. But depression is focusing on us now, what's sad.
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

I am holding tightly to my coins, sold some altcoins that were fluctauting with big margins for bitcoins, as soon as we see some more appreciation, I will go back to my altcoins
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

This decision comes after a bad sale. when several times you sell at a low price-you realize that this is the main thing is patience . Because a good price takes time. It came to me with experience
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

I agree. It almost seems like a waste if you've endured until now for you to be selling. The way I look at it, its  optimistically, saying that it can only get better which I'm certain it will.
Do not be fooled by this red market, this is just a test of your emotion so you'd better not to give up easily. We know this market can pump anytime so let's all be patient for that time. Panicking are only for those who knows nothing about this market, this may take a lot of risk but we must still be strong because the market is not yet in its best position.
Vilka0109

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:48:53 AM

In any sale the main thing is to find the time when it is profitable to sell . So far I have not found this time , so hold your coins for the best time sales and making good profits
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

Yes I satisfied with you, lot of people are very disspointed but they need to be patience. I know that the price of Bitcoin,Ethereuem and other coins are not stable because many investors are in a panic so they are not investing in crypto but market will go up again soon,just be a patience.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

While we see another trap, which hit many investors. The price is corrected and falls again, and before that it was possible to talk about a confident rise, which by all indicators should have been replaced by a bullish trend. So patience is also not unlimited.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

We should not believe anyone in this market, so let's focus on holding, you will succeed, the market will never be for those who impatient. and easy to believe others
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I agree with the author, you never need to lose hope. You should look for some other ways to earn money on the crypto currency, which bring income in hard times.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

BTC supporters  were strong when is price  was less than $1000 for a very long time after  the crash. What is there to worry  when the price right now i more than  $5000. This is nothing compare to what happened last 2013, the holders during that time  dumps but there are more  who  bought. It took  3 years before it bounce up back so 3 years is going to be a whole lot of fun for you.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

That is true, if you follow other people dumping their holding coin, it will contribute of pushing the down harder , so don't be deceived of the situation,and don't coerce selling because of the price crashing down, just be patience and keep holding while waiting for a bull run.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

We should not wait until they come , and act.Otherwise, you can stay with nothing. I'm waiting from the beginning of the year and while in the big minus !
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

I agree with your opinion, do not be easily deceived and panic to sell must be calm and think positively so as not to experience losses, holding is the best way now to get a profit in the future
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

This is what I'm doing right now.
Cryptocurrency is long term investment so I'm seldom panic when the market is red.
Of course every one have their own choice for their investment as long as they able achieve their goal, PROFIT !

Smiley
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

we know that success must require a struggle, a long process, and often a lot of challenges. so all of that is nothing instant and who is patient and persevere in his belief, then he will be the winner.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

Do not fall on the bear's trap and get lured on the things they do. They are just testing your weak souls and if you give in, you will not get the reward after. This market requires us to have a strong heart and patience. Dont get tired of waiting and good things will come to you after.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

Agree, i dont know why so many people scare with this situation?? You must be calm and hold, dont be like a newbie in crypto, fooled by bear's traps which want to buy coin with very low price, don't let your coins bought by them or you will regret it. Should be do right now is to maximize this situation with buy more coin
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

I concur with this submission. The whole market was sent into panic when the downtrend resumed. They tend to use bad news to make people sell off so that they can buy the coins low. Do not be deceived and dont sell off your coins. Be patient.
javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

yes right if your friend told to sell some make a good decision about it because well know that the market is really on the dip price, just be patience  and wait for a good opportunity to sell to get good profit at the end of the year 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

Totally agree with you. It is necessary to have patience and wait until the market is restored. Do not sell now nothing. It's better to have all your altcoins hold, in order to make a bigger profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: