Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:26:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2451 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

I agree because if you are afraid that market will crash down to zero,your tendency is to sell all your coins but it is not really a right decision to do. Just bear and hang on for a couple more months for sure it will recover again. You will only lost all your invested money in crypto if you sell them now for a cheap price.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

When I see investors and trader getting into panic mode, I wonder what people panic about! The blockchain technology is been accepted, cryptocurrency is developing and growth of cryptocurrency seems sustainable. The only thing that happen during bearish market is that you lose dollar value if your coin, nothing has changed!
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

Yep, I also think this is the time that big sharks is controling the market and make other investors to lost their patience and sell their coins with low price and big sharks will have big amount of BTC and wait till the price go up and sell off

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

I certainly agree with you bud, we should be aware in this bloodbath that there are sharks/whales waiting in the wings. Just tell to your self why would you sell your coins when you know that you will lose money in doing so.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

I think it will get worse actually.  Maybe not terribly worse but there is still some down side to the markets.  We are due and possibly overdue for alternate coins to surge but it cold be December or even later into 2019 before we see a significant change in market forces to bring back prices of alts.  however, I also think the prices wont' stay high very long and that the actual bull runs we'll see in the future will feel short and just feed into the turbulence and volatility that we always see.  Then again, that's what a lot of people like about the crypto markets anyway.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

In the crypt you need to have patience and so I try to evaluate whether the coin has a chance to get out of the dump and if it seems to me that there is not then in that case I'm selling. It does not make sense to give way to panic
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

agree with you but in other side people have their own opinion so just do it at your own risk, i prefer to do daily trading and make small profit
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Yes I agree with you but some impatient ones especially newbies might not withstand this difficult moment of trial in cryptospace but I do advise some to be calm and patient it's not easy anyway
Marusia22

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

I agree with many here people. Do not think that it's time to leave the crypt world because the market is unstable. Do not prodovayne pile the crypt, it still shows itself in price. Here you will see the market come to life and everything will change.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

Sure it is , do not sell when its low especially do not do panic selling. I already knew it will get better in a near time and a little wait is nothing compares to what gonna happens in the next 2 or 3 months, market will rise again guys
regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

I agree with you, if you buy with high price, do not sell it. Let's hodl to bullish market  Cry But I think price can drop a gain. You can try sell it and buy with lower price ( risk = profit )

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you. Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

The market is a little bit gloomy these days and the mood is not quite good for selling any tokens or coins except if one is thinking of already quitting the game or leaving this market once and for all or maybe just liquidating some already worthless and hopeless digital assets (shitcoins as others may call them). This is just actually a cycle...so soon we should be expecting that the sun will be shining and smiling on upon us. Holding can be good or bad depending on what you are holding actually. I am happy to see OP really optimistic on the market and we need this kind of attitude and energy.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Indeed many are said to be patient. but in fact also be patient could not give results that can be directly visible. However, it is the most powerful way to take and lots of people do. This is a strategy to get satisfactory results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

You are right. I really agree we need high patience. and will not sell for the near future. surviving is the right choice. believe that a difficult situation will definitely be replaced by a better one. keep on waiting for good news to come!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

You are right. I really agree we need high patience. and will not sell for the near future. surviving is the right choice. believe that a difficult situation will definitely be replaced by a better one. keep on waiting for good news to come!
do what we do now and the good news that you say will definitely come in these months
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

our goal of investing is to make a profit, so if we sell and get a loss, there is no point in investing. indeed every investment must have risks, but we also have to plan and understand to minimize and even avoid losses or risks.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

We should have been careful a long time ago.We are forced to sell almost the entire year, and you just now write about it. We will see many downs, as well as losing money investors.
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

I think that is just an act of coercion for the price of the coin to go down and it will make people feel scared. That will lead to some wrong decisions. Be patient because it will help you not to lose too much money in the decision
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

We cannot avoid some people to make a deception moves in order to others falling into a trap or taking advantage to weak people hand over easily on their keeps for some stupid news, yet it is our own decision to portray on our own goal, that is why extra precaution on all crypto undertakings is needed.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

Indeed there is a lot of people who wants to deceive others I don't know why they are happy in making others weakness as a business. We must be careful in every act that we did, yes patience is the key to success and having this kind of stuff serves as our weapon to conquer this kind of business. Always research first and study the background of what you are doing before dealing with it. Having patience is very helpful because it will helps you not regret in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: