Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:02:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2451 times)
bapangkiran

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

Your opinion is the same as my opinion, we seem to be forced to sell coins that we have at very cheap prices, as if the crypto market will go off and make us lose even more, this is what makes crypto users sell all the coins they have for fear of losing again. but what about when we sell all of our coins, suddenly the crypto market improves, it will make us cry right away. we really have to be a little more patient.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

Patience to when ? I guess you bought something at 18000 and now is trading less than 8000 USD you won't talk of patience seeing the frustration of long term holders are facing for keeping bitcoins which never seems to rise anytime soon.

vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

I feel after reading this forum for a while a lot of people have sold thier stashes at incredible losses.  The sad stories on here once the rebound happens will be in the dozens.  People always sell on the low and buy on the high.  

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
patience is indeed a valuable capital if we believe that the altcoins we have have good growth potential. do not be influenced by other people's predictions, because everyone just guesses. no one can guarantee
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
maybe before investing, you need confidence and patience in the investment and certainly you need knowledge and for all the risks that will be gained in the investment so that in the future you will not be an investor who endangers yourself

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

indeed, with the deteriorating market conditions prolonged, most people who are not mentally prepared when faced with the current situation as soon as possible to leave the crypto world and sell the coins they buy, even though there is still a possibility that the market will recover, so be patient waiting for the price recovery until now this hasn't happened.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

Patience is the key strategy especially if you have taken a huge loss.  Great coins will always bounce back.  Do you still believe in your project?  If so sit tight and wait for the market to revive itself. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

You have to understand that even though we're low compared to the heights of 2017, the market is still very high. If people sell to reap their profit there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm guessing a certain amount of the people who are selling are making a perfectly good decision. There's always opportunity costs and profit/savings aren't everything.

For example, you'll only get to visit certain glaciers today (before  they disappear, or you may be able to get a piece of land and build a house, where tomorrow the area you're looking for is all sold out.

Now, those who read the mainstream media and fall for their lies, there's no respect for their decision. If you truly believe bitcoin is dead, or a ponzi scheme or anything else those dinosaurs tell you, you deserve to lose out on crypto.

The reason I'm saying that is because the people who believe that often hate the people that use crypto and are often jealous of them and want us all to fail. They don't see the bigger picture, that this is not just about money, but also the financial freedom of the world.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Afro19

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

This serves as an awesome reminder for everybody. I bear in mind myself promoting at a private price and it didnt paintings as I predicted. Now my principle is, the moment you eagerly want to sell, is not the right moment you have to promote.
morgenshtein

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

agree with the author. himself because of a lack of patience selling coins and the next day they grew very much. Patience is a virtue!
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

Markets are falling in a row and many are frustrated, but they need to be patient. Don't be fooled by the current market. The market will grow again with tokens that are not sold at a lower price.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

I agree that we are going thru some tough times and we will see the price increase once again but for how high will it go is the real problem. We are expecting bitcoin to go like $12k or something and alts to follow suit so we can make a decent profit but unfortunately the highest bitcoin goes is around $7.2k levels and when that happens altcoins are just dying a bit more and more because it loses value against bitcoin instead of going up with it.

We do not need another short quick spur of increase in bitcoin price, we need a real big huge bull run that would make bitcoin at least $9k or so to make people believe in bitcoin and crypto once again. This is 100% certain thing to be happening in near future but how much it will be happening so quicker, that is the level we may retain the investors to keep investing into crypto world as that is the main thing we need all the time so that we will have a healthier balance in this crypto world.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

This is more blindly optimistic. The cryptocurrency is future, and that's for sure. But it does not mean that the current cryptocurrency will be the future cryptocurrency. Maybe many coins will disappear in the future.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

That's right because I'm also in the same position for Altcoins Zclassic.
I bought Zclassic at 165,000 satoshi and at Zclassic prices at 50,000 satoshi, my estimate was reduced by 80%. sad !!
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

Crypto is a tough field. When falling asleep and have no substantial good then certainly be harmed themselves with conditions that are full with this risk. be patient it certainly becomes a good key for done and panic is the main issue that has always been able to be found in crypto.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

That's right because I'm also in the same position for Altcoins Zclassic.
I bought Zclassic at 165,000 satoshi and at Zclassic prices at 50,000 satoshi, my estimate was reduced by 80%. sad !!
Welcome to this business, well things is not looking so good right now and most or all of those assets really fell so hard, what we can do right now is continue surviving, holding is better than losing your investment, rely with your own research and assessment so you can take a good decisions when
you are seeing decrease in value, take a break for a while and don't look with the current movements.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

Of course, this is important not to be fooled when you will make an investment, study carefully and thoroughly about the investment that you will do because when you will invest in the future you will enjoy the results

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

In order to be able to do that, we need to have another fund to cover our daily need, if that available then being patient in this cyrptocurrency world will not become a pain and it will flow easily until the day to take all the profit came.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

I hope everyone will understand this..... It normal for things to go like this it can't be good all the time..... Patient is just the key it's matter of time I believe the market will go back to normal. 
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

What is important to know is we need to HODL! People who sell are nuts and will obviously be sad in the future!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: