Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2441 times)
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

You are absolutely right, you should never despair and lose hope. Be always careful and soon everything will be restored and will remember with a smile all this fall:)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

Yep, that's True and thank you for this encouraging words. Most people do not know what to do in this falling. In order to protect the money that is in their hands, they show unbalanced actions and enter in a loss for nothing. I believe that and as I always say, Price rising will Towards the last 3 months of 2018 begin and I expect an even more beautiful and profitable rise from the last great raise.

The words that is being said is very helpful for everybody. It allows everyone to take the right path so that we will be able to accept the right one for us. To gain profit we must determine what type of ICOs that we are going to join for. It us because their are ICOs whuch has a small value.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

They don't understand that patience what should comes first.

Almost everybody tend to think that there's no more hope for the market to recover. All they think is about the losses that they got right now. It's very likely for everyone to recover in the future but if they will have that negative mindset and let themselves deceive by those FUDs, they'll never excel and proceed to the next stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

That's right! I agree with your thoughts. There's no reason at all to panic because price downtrend is part of the game in trading cryptocurrencies. Of course I don't think that anyone in crypto world expect the altcoins price to be always going up everyday. In fact we are holding our altcoins to get good profit so its just our patience vs. the panic that might push you to sell.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Almost everybody tend to think that there's no more hope for the market to recover. All they think is about the losses that they got right now. It's very likely for everyone to recover in the future but if they will have that negative mindset and let themselves deceive by those FUDs, they'll never excel and proceed to the next stage.
I hope they would also get some opinions from pioneers here in crypto, I mean, those who have experienced a major market downfall way back 2013. They should get some encouragements from those early people who were there from the beginning up 'til now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I hope they would also get some opinions from pioneers here in crypto, I mean, those who have experienced a major market downfall way back 2013. They should get some encouragements from those early people who were there from the beginning up 'til now.
it was not so big money losing like now. That's why last time people was waiting and was not nervous very much.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Indeed! Crypto has experienced this phase many times in the past and it always bounces back and stronger at that. We just have to trust in the technology and be patient that our hodlings would be rewarded big time. Actually it is better to buy and hold now while the market is down.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

In this wave, many people bought for the first time on the market, and seeing when your deposit drops 0.1 times is very difficult, even unbearable! Many people borrowed money for this, thinking that they would get rich quickly, but in fact it turned out differently! And at the moment there are no guarantees that the market will turn around soon!

[
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

yes i absolutely agree as the modern world gas become reaally cruel and people want money quick and much without prinsiples of dignity
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

In this wave, many people bought for the first time on the market, and seeing when your deposit drops 0.1 times is very difficult, even unbearable! Many people borrowed money for this, thinking that they would get rich quickly, but in fact it turned out differently! And at the moment there are no guarantees that the market will turn around soon!
i think that now even if you have enough experience and knowledge you may be decieved as well as scammer i,mprove their skills
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Big market players must really be letting weak hands to panic sell and waiting for massive sell-off for them to buy the dip. That is why, if you have the capacity to hold during this dip, you must hodl and do not let the value drive you to sell for losses. Wait for the price to bounce back.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

This is quite true,times like this are not new in the cryptocurrency space,we should stop panicking and be patience, we will all overcome this present challenge, the market will soon recover
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

If you did not sell your coins until now, or shorted them it is not the time now to sell only if you are
holding shitcoins. Nobody knows where the bottom is but we should be near to it. Hopefully the patient
participants will be rewarded soon when the market bounce back and recover.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

This is already happening, despite the present dump in the crypto space. I can't imagine that some news outlets are still peddling news around to cause more dump.
I know some people by virtue of that will still be deceived to dump.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

I'm not yet into crypto by that year but by just looking at those suggestions by the pioneers, you'll hear them say that this crash is nothing.

Encouragement is what everyone should have but it isn't going to the way that we want. Others are going the opposite way because they all put their attention to the losses but if they are about to see the lighter and good side of it, they'll understand why we are saying such encouraging words.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

I understand this. But do you know that a person who lost more than $ 10,000 would react? You are a bounty hunter and will not understand the loss of investors in the crypto market. I think we should sell in half and hold back a half. Do not be too risky with this market.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Oh yeah. These are definitely trying times. In times like these, "a little patience" is certainly not enough. The patience one has has to be deep. The belief one has in cryptocurrency should not be shallow, or else, one has to be easily swayed by this very temporary yet shocking event. But then again, one only has to look back and realize that it has always been this way.
meritsk
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

Ok i Agree
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

I agree, the prolonged downtrend shakes all hamsters from the market, but be smarter and do not let yourself be fooled. If you have bought a cryptocurrency and are worried that your coins have fallen in price, then leave the panic, this is a good check for you. Just keep your coins and wait for the new bull run to start.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

right. Our market will at times lose so much and we should need patience to make money. We will have lower income than normal but it is only in short time. Please be patient to get great returns in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: