Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2438 times)
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

If you learn to make the right decisions, make conclusions from your own mistakes and be patient, then you can wait for success when working with cryptocurrency. Do not make repeated mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I agree with you with market conditions like this that we must be mentally stronger and that patience must be added because conditions like this will not last forever and the possibility that next month's prices may change towards the moon if we sell now will be left behind and stay focused and believe that Crypto will replace the world currency someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

It depends on what time frame we take. For example, if we take the framework within a month, then I doubt that anything will change. It seems to me now that Bitcoin has stopped at the 4500 position due to the support of the miners, but as soon as it is broken, the price will fly even lower.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

It's like 50/50. You never know if you are doing the right thing, or if you missed the profit. Maybe you are selling now, and through Mesch you can buy for this money 2 times more BTC

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Do not deceived yourself, this time is the time to think and study.
Be careful on whatever you will do with the market.
Everything is not stable, this is not permanent. we will rise and if we re smart enough we will gain.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
There isn't any deceit here. It's trading psychology and it isn't any easy controlling the impulse to sell at a moment like this just like not everyone can withstand the heat in the kitchen. If you sell, someone else buys. In trading one has to lose for some to gain. This helps the market provide liquidity and movement, simple.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ven7net

Activity: 1946

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

Certainly you are right! Only strong and seasoned will be able to achieve success and earn in the crypto market. I believe that if we invest in cryptocurrency, we should not forget about the main rules and of course try to stick to them. Of course, not everyone will be able to withstand what is happening now and many will have to sell their assets in the negative, but this is the reality and we can do nothing about it. Perhaps many entered the market when the market was growing and there was sweet news about the bright future and the high price of BTC, but no one said that the market was manipulated and made as it should be for the major players. But still thanks to this system, we got at least experience, and this is very important.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

Yea...you're correct, though such encouraging statements are mostly hinged on assumptions which of course occur by chances.
Crypto needs serious support especially in hard times like this...
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

Patience is required, but it does hold the coin will benefit you? I think it depends on what coins you hold, some coins may be able to recover and increase and some will continue to fall. So, it's better for you to do research about coins that you have before deciding to sell or hold them.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

I agree we have to stay strong in this though bear market. People start to loose their control and they start to loose their hopes. But always whales need that.
If people will loose all the hopes about cryptocurrency i believe that time next bull will start again. Because of that i am not selling my tokens i am a strong holder.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

yes you're right, this condition are happen in 2014, you can see and search the history of market condition few year ago, we can see the same condition and chart like this moment, so be patience and wait.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I know someone with strong mind would overcome this hard time like this
but that's not me, looking at the money going down in matter of hours is like pain in the @ss.
I would buy back, but not this time

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

yes you're right, this condition are happen in 2014, you can see and search the history of market condition few year ago, we can see the same condition and chart like this moment, so be patience and wait.
I agree with you and I think that most likely now will have to wait a long time, as the market is still not rebounded and now it is unlikely that this will happen. The market will now stabilize at this rate and is likely to go down even more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Right now i think is better to hold bitcoin and others altcoins even if we see a much lower price. In my opinion when bitcoin will start grow, i think next year, we can see a higher price than ever, maybe over 30,000$ and most altcoins will grow and we can get a nice profit.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

I really agree with you, only a patient person will be a winner, I believe the hope for a bright crypto future, don't panic at prices that continue to decline now, if you don't want to regret later.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

I agree, the prolonged downtrend shakes all hamsters from the market, but be smarter and do not let yourself be fooled. If you have bought a cryptocurrency and are worried that your coins have fallen in price, then leave the panic, this is a good check for you. Just keep your coins and wait for the new bull run to start.
Not really. It is sometimes better to let go off your investment if you want to minimize your loss and risk. Another reason to let go off your investment is when you find some coins more profitable than the coins you are currently holding. Sell off your coins and invest on the coins that you think is going to make more profit. Just make sure you don't fall for those shitty scam coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SoloV

Activity: 504

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

I agree, the prolonged downtrend shakes all hamsters from the market, but be smarter and do not let yourself be fooled. If you have bought a cryptocurrency and are worried that your coins have fallen in price, then leave the panic, this is a good check for you. Just keep your coins and wait for the new bull run to start.
Not really. It is sometimes better to let go off your investment if you want to minimize your loss and risk. Another reason to let go off your investment is when you find some coins more profitable than the coins you are currently holding. Sell off your coins and invest on the coins that you think is going to make more profit. Just make sure you don't fall for those shitty scam coins.
Every investor has his own strategy. Sell at a loss is very risky. Once, some people bought Bitcoin for $ 100, and then Bitcoin fell to $ 10. If these investors continued to hold Bitcoin, then they earned very well.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

Do not be tempted when the coin that you watched automatically drops. Never purchase it immediately, because the output of that, it will continue to go down. If you buy it earlier, you can experience short time loss.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

I know that this situation still exists, but the market dumping has left me no choice. The encryption price has dropped by more than 30% this week!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

The more they fold, the faster the approximate price, which is a psychological point for investors to buy. Now it is not profitable for large investors to enter the market, they will press it at the very bottom, for this it is necessary to throw out from the market all those who are not a true investor and find themselves in this market just because of the hype.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: