Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:27:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2451 times)
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

It was possible to be surprised only at the very beginning when falling began and didn't end till today. More than anything, this year, it was impossible to be deceived.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

At the moment, it is worth thinking about investing in the long term, but it is worth investing only when the market falls even lower. I think it will happen, but it will be the last jump down.

Yes, we must constantly keep some amount of money in order to buy even more cheap coins. I think that such a strategy can be beneficial.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

actually now is the right time for us to decide to invest because crypto prices are very low and if you believe in crypto you will certainly start investing now and we will get profits in the future.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
How you were right, how many people were able to squeeze out of the cryptocurrency during the last collapse, and in fact immediately after the price began to grow and is now not so far from the one that was at the beginning of the collapse
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

At the moment, it is worth thinking about investing in the long term, but it is worth investing only when the market falls even lower. I think it will happen, but it will be the last jump down.
If I ever again invest in this market it will be 70% in bitcoin and 30% to altcoins. I don't think it is right time to think about investing, I am still enjoying fruits from early 2018, or late 2017. and I don't think I will invest anything in near future. I will think to invest in the middle of 2019 it doesn't seem right time now.
mailklue

Activity: 490

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

the declining market prices are always worrying for long-term investors, but for short-term investors with daily trading they are not so afraid because they can immediately cut the losses.
You have to make a decision to sell or hold, in my opinion you have to sell it to cut losses and you can start trading to get new knowledge.

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
But I think now is definitely the best time to buy the coins that you have in your portfolio, as I'm sure that good coins will always restore its price

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

You just need to adequately perceive what is happening in the market. For the most part in the market now everything is very neat and clear develops, so there is nothing to be deceived.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:55:24 AM

I agree. Just chill out and hodl. Let it all play out. Stick to your promising projects.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:08:21 AM

New investors in the cryptocurrency market are very vulnerable to being cheated. This is actually not uncommon. But now investors are reluctant to enter cryptocurrencies, and the influence of cryptocurrencies is currently limited. Only bitcoin prices can break through $50,000 to make the world sensational.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:10:35 AM

Hold longer and buy more while the market still on a dip situation because it will maximize your profits once the correction is finish and the market make a new all time high, just have more patience and trust in crypto and blockchain technology because I believe that the mass adoption will happen in the next few years.

Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:14:26 AM

This is correct, the market will still rise and begin to grow, although it is not known when this will happen, but still it will happen!
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:06:28 AM

Yes I concor to your advise but how many can hold on tight how many can stand the pressure the market is putting up it's not reall easy for people to keep up with this things so it's. matter of choice and personal decision
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:12:06 AM

My strong holders I knew of are already dumping there ,airdrops,bounties and investments simply because of the market condition well no doubt market condition can get a lot worse than the present condition but what will be my gain if I drop off all my holdings? And what is going to happen if market suddenly start surging? Well I don't want to live to regret that ,2017 opportunity pass me by I won't let it happen again

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

Just as we should avoid being advised or deceived to sell, we should also avoid being deceived to buy, which is called FOMO. Some have found themselves in that situation.
If a coin is good, do not wait for the price to rise before buying, rather buy when you think the price is still low.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

You also need to understand what is being forced to sell and what will never rise. These will now appear, and you can stay with nothing. Everything changes and the altcoins will be other new ones.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:31:17 AM

more fraud, in any way can be deceiving, and if we know for sure it does not want to be fooled and will avoid it.
believing in yourself should not be easily tempted by anyone because it could be just a trap so you want to sell or buy.
You should often check his condition and find out from any source, to find out what you have to do, so you won't make mistakes.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:46:27 AM

I agree with your opinion, it is very difficult not to sell cryptocurrencies in the current market conditions, but I do not think it is a suitable time so sell. The good times for crypto will come soon and the holders will get their profit.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:50:31 AM

many people have been deceived in crypto. and the problem is, they don't learn from their experience. they always sell tokens at low prices. they don't want to be patient. especially bounty hunters, for what you sell tokens at low prices. be patient.

Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:53:32 AM

Week trading is the only good way I think to gain more crypto without buying new qty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: