Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:46:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2451 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

Absolutely, there is no need for the rush. Much is not gain at the moment so why do you worry yourself that much by selling your coins now. Hold on for a while and you will see the difference.
do not hunt buru yes and do not rush to make decisions that can cause bad things.
don't be fooled easily by anything before it is proven convincing.
waiting is boring but waiting for you to produce good results so wait.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:14:39 PM

Absolutely, there is no need for the rush. Much is not gain at the moment so why do you worry yourself that much by selling your coins now. Hold on for a while and you will see the difference.

some people sell coins they may only worry if in the future this market situation still lasts longer and the coins they hold have no price at all, because there have been many cases that happened to coins which were high in price now have no value at all. on the other hand, after they sell the coins, they will also buy more reliable coins for future growth, so everyone must have their own strategy for the coins they hold.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:36:44 PM

I think that at the moment it is worth nothing to sell, and it is better to start gradually investing in cryptocurrencies, since although the market will continue to be bearish, there is still the option that it can begin to grow unexpectedly.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:56:19 PM

indeed patience is key to success but sometimes patience can make you disappointed like me ... why? I've one of the altcoin, when I bought it for $ 0.02 and after waiting about 10 months suddenly the price reached $ 0.09 because I was too patient and too sure if price would reach $ 0.2 in just 1 day price dropped and only had value of $ 0.003
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:57:20 PM

Bear market indeed makes many people panic and affected by negative news that makes them deceived and chooses to sell coins that are owned, survive and be patient is not a bad option, the bearish market certainly will end, be a strong person so that they can survive in any condition, not fast affected by the news, overcoming all the challenges and risks that exist so that you can get profits in the future
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 12:05:41 AM

That depends on your situation. E.g.  I sell it cheap because I guess there will be a price decrease in new projects most of the time, afterwards I will get it from cheaper. If you can evaluate a better choice, holding is not always a solution.
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:50:09 AM

That depends on your situation. E.g.  I sell it cheap because I guess there will be a price decrease in new projects most of the time, afterwards I will get it from cheaper. If you can evaluate a better choice, holding is not always a solution.

Agree! There are times that you need to sell your coin for you to earn profit. There are coins that are not for long term investment. If you keep on holding all your coins, thinking that it will increase in the long run, then you'll probably end up losing your money.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:04:51 AM

Agree! There are times that you need to sell your coin for you to earn profit. There are coins that are not for long term investment. If you keep on holding all your coins, thinking that it will increase in the long run, then you'll probably end up losing your money.
of course some altcoin also have a character of their own. take a look at dogecoin, they are suitable for the transfer of the assets of crypto as it is to the transaction fee of dogecoin is also very cheap. for some assets also has a very quick price change, I think such assets suitable for trade.

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:24:57 AM

don't be easily fooled so that you don't easily trust anyone, because it can be a trap for you so you can fall.
if you have examined and researched more clearly so that you understand and what to do so you can make good decisions and who might make good decisions.
wait patiently so you can produce big enough results.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 05:31:07 AM

You try to make people realise how good to hold but base on the recent dump after this post show what they could achieve more , I still kind of encourage people to at least have little knowledge of TA which will be helping to know when to buy or sell in some situation.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:34:11 AM

If we want to invest in the long term, we need to really choose altcoin. There are many altcoin in this market and there are many altcoin scam, in 2018 I have seen more than 1000 altcoin has become scam

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:41:12 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
Current market condition is a good opportunity for the late comer in crypto to accumulate coins since price are very cheap but this maybe the burden for those who bought during December 2017. Only those who have patience and crypto believer will earn profit in the long run.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:56:54 AM

No matter how depreciate my portfolio worths may be I'm not stupid to sell off my holdings ,we are not in any loss until we sell off our coins and tokens ,I have learnt to be more patience whether I like it or not ,patience is what pays at last

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:17:05 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
At present the market price is at a low point, in a situation like this sometimes it is very worrying for us, until when we will be in a situation like this. Therefore we need a bit of motivation, and I agree with this that we are required to always be patient because we are optimistic that the recent downward trend will soon pass.
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:24:45 AM

If you can't tank a loss. You really have no choice but to hodl down.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:38:34 AM

You try to make people realise how good to hold but base on the recent dump after this post show what they could achieve more , I still kind of encourage people to at least have little knowledge of TA which will be helping to know when to buy or sell in some situation.
In addition, it is helpful to have skills in the fundamental analysis of crypto assets.
For investment, FA is more important in defining an asset for investment; TA is useful for choosing the time of purchase in terms of minimizing risk.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:45:33 AM

All who panic sell in the minus and permanently leave the market losers. Who has the patience to wait until everything is settled, they will win.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:10:19 AM

Unfortunately, not all people used free money, I know some people who used borrowed money, and they have no time to wait ... and, unfortunately, they are not so few! We are waiting for the bull market!

[
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:15:59 AM

Unfortunately, not all people used free money, I know some people who used borrowed money, and they have no time to wait ... and, unfortunately, they are not so few! We are waiting for the bull market!
Investing in this market, if they borrow money from others, 100% of them will receive failure. I also have a few friends who trust this market and they borrow money from banks to invest in this market. And as a result, they are suffering and bored
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:26:57 AM

Holding is always a good attributes to have when you are involved in cryptocurrency.
But you must set your priorities right and know which coins are worth holding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: