Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:37:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2448 times)
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:40:01 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
I will not challenge you for what you said is not true, the bull will start his raise so soon, holders do not mistaking to dump what you have. BTC will bump up, altcoins will stand on their feet to run at high price. So I assure you do not be deceived.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
BitDude22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:31:03 AM

I agree just hold on to what you have, I can see the next bull run coming very soon and the profits will be nice
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:20:53 AM

Businesses in crypto currencies are increasingly in demand so we must be careful in facing this competition. We must equip ourselves with knowledge that never breaks. We must be open to new knowledge so that we are not easily fooled. Crypto currency business that has good prospects is often misused so we must always be vigilant.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:31:59 AM

All who panic sell in the minus and permanently leave the market losers. Who has the patience to wait until everything is settled, they will win.
I don't agree with this at all, bitcoin value is 4000$ and how much patience is required if someone has invested in bitcoin last year at two or three times higher values. Probably they won't see their money back no matter how much patience they have.
I agree just hold on to what you have, I can see the next bull run coming very soon and the profits will be nice
It won't come if you tell everyone not to do anything except holding.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:41:17 AM

So many people as abandoned crypto and moved on with their lives because the current state of crypto was not expected of them. We can remember those days when you invest in an ICO there is every possibility to get x10 of your investment. But now this is the trying times in the crypto world. We have to stay strong and keep believing. With hard work and faith we can push through.
Moeda

Activity: 1580
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:46:08 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

Financial conditions that make people forced to sell it. If I have financial support for my daily needs, I think all of us will hold the coins we have in a long time. So, holding depends on the condition of the wallet.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:54:26 PM

Always stay calm and hold your tokens. We are now on the falling market and the worst decision you can make right now is to sell your tokens for several cents. It would not benefit you, but will destroy the value of your portfolio. Be patient and you will get your rewards in the nearest future.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:23:05 PM

right now, there are situations that do not support us and force us to sell the coins that we have even if it can harm us, but when we have the power to be patient we can get better results and now many people panic so forcefully they are to sell coins, we should still be optimistic about holding our coins to be safe.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:47:32 PM

Unfortunately, not all people used free money, I know some people who used borrowed money, and they have no time to wait ... and, unfortunately, they are not so few! We are waiting for the bull market!

I feel sorry for those people who used borrowed money to make investments in the crypto market. However, they themselves are to blame for the current situation, because they acted foolishly, although they should have thought about what could happen if the prices of the coins in which they invested fall.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:53:02 PM

It is very clear that the market is under manipulation. The weak hands will panic and sell to the brave investors. And after the market has recovered, they will come back to buy from them at a higher price.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

We must be patient and do not easily trust others. Lots of negative news and affect token holders. So those who have tokens are forced to sell tokens because they get negative news. Whereas if we are patient, the price of the token will definitely rise.

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

current conditions can indeed make people sell their coins even though there is a possibility if the market has been manipulated so that people sell so we really have to be patient and not easily affected by the FUD that circulates because crypto is still very strong to survive.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:25:51 PM

I'm still hoping that crypto will rise again. Bitcoin will return on the original price and all campaigns will be meaningful and will be worth it on bounty hunters.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

I am fully agreed that patience always gives best results. We never deceived with any market conditions as ups and downs are normal in this market and they will come and go and those who make patience will get more profits.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:42:19 PM

You are right, the only reason you can sell your coins is if they can make a profit, in other cases you need to keep yourself in hand and not to panic, because then you will have to regret it very much
The main thing is to make sure you sell to get your profits because if you get into a panic you can sell in the bears market and lose your coins and have nothing. If you are being patient and wait for the prices going up you make profits.

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:47:17 PM

Many people try to cheat after the current market conditions. At this time we should be very careful. Because many people will try to save their interests by utilizing this condition. Patience is never bad. So I will say to everyone, be very cautious and work with patience. We will surely get good results.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:56:28 PM

Unfortunately, not all people used free money, I know some people who used borrowed money, and they have no time to wait ... and, unfortunately, they are not so few! We are waiting for the bull market!
That's right not everyone can wait and for sure they are already leave the market and accept losses then moving on with their life, still there's no
assurance with any bull we have to be more precise with our stand regarding to this matter and keep holding until you don't see the profits coming
from your investment, time will come for those who can wait.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:19:11 PM

You better save your coins and not sell coins too fast. You must see the market price conditions before selling coins. Maybe more people will influence you to sell coins. You must remain patient and you must take care of your assets.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:55:26 PM

It is good to be hopeful but reality be told
We are still far from the bullish or bull run so you need to be carefully watch after your portfolio
If you have a portfolio from 2017; then am not sure how long you are going to wait for profit
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 08:11:58 PM

Holding actually pays off especially if you have a good coin. At times, you may even think the coin you have is falling apart, but tables can turn within a short time..and you will realize holding was worth it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: