Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived...  (Read 2451 times)
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:39:05 PM

It makes no sense to sell coins that you believed in at a very small price, since you will not become richer. And over time you will receive both profit and experience, because you will observe and draw conclusions which coins will turn out to be promising and which will be useless.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:46:42 PM

The only thing you need to do right now is to be patient. The crypto currencies market cannot fall forever and I believe that within a short period of time everything will get better and we will see another raising market.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:49:26 PM

Holding actually pays off especially if you have a good coin. At times, you may even think the coin you have is falling apart, but tables can turn within a short time..and you will realize holding was worth it.
HODL is very profitable when you buy a coin at the right time and at a good rate, at other times it's just a forced measure, because selling coins at a loss is stupid and it's better to keep the coins
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:49:45 PM

The only thing you need to do right now is to be patient. The crypto currencies market cannot fall forever and I believe that within a short period of time everything will get better and we will see another raising market.

of course the market will not fall for so long, because the market is moving and of course the market will grow again, but we certainly also need to be patient again to await the imminent market developments
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

Like every speculative market, the real success lies in earning with the price movement rather than holding for a long time. Though if you are holding blue chips than you'd likely be earning a low stable profit but the real trading occurs with the potential coins.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

Of course it all depends on what you are laying out. It is better to have a part of the deposit in top coins, and a part in promising beginners. However, you need to understand that a newcomer to a newcomer is different. There are frank slag projects, and there are really promising and unique ones, like Sound Money Coin, for example.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:39:25 PM

Oh yes, I myself got into panic sales several times. Now jelly about it. It is difficult to hold out and not to make a mistake in the case of say, for example, 300%.

IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 06:57:11 PM

Of course it all depends on what you are laying out. It is better to have a part of the deposit in top coins, and a part in promising beginners. However, you need to understand that a newcomer to a newcomer is different. There are frank slag projects, and there are really promising and unique ones, like Sound Money Coin, for example.
I don’t believe in promising coins when the cryptocurrency market is in a negative trend. I think I'll keep Bitcoin and Ethereum.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:38:25 PM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
It's never about when to sell your coin or what people say about a particular crypto coin but it's about understanding how the crypto ecosystem operates. It's always advisable to sell off  shitcoins immediately they are listed. If you hold such coin for long, it's will become worthless and useless to trade with..
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:42 PM

unfortunately the market is unpredictable and this bear phase could also last for years, i am tempted to sell all the altcoins i own even at a halved price and begin to practice with trading while waiting for the new bull market...
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:52:39 PM

I am very careful. I never invest in projects that I doubt. I believe that I would rather lose some of the possible profits than lose all my money. That is why I trade more than invest in new projects. And my strategy brings results.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:54:17 PM

A careful attitude is needed in transacting on the market, whether it's selling or when buying. And for me, offers made without patience will make us buy. And vice versa. At the moment I see very many buying, which is clearly a process that has been thought of before.
Therefore, I agree with you to be patient.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:42:21 PM

There are so many cases where some people create posts to cause more panic and by virtue of that, make some people to start blaming themselves.
You should always try as much as possible to follow your !Ind and not blindly, but by doing your research that you are to an extent sure of.
galundan9

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:01:53 PM

I am very careful. I never invest in projects that I doubt. I believe that I would rather lose some of the possible profits than lose all my money. That is why I trade more than invest in new projects. And my strategy brings results.

there have been a lot of cases that have happened about a project that from his team is not responsible at all in the current situation where conditions are still in a state of decline, it should indeed be more focused on trade than investing in new projects. because by trading we risk not losing too much money and we can still wait some more time for growth.
Menawi12

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:19:00 AM

This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
agree that this crypto market needs patience, but it must be within the allowable limits. When you feel that the coin is dying and can't recover, cut the loss so you don't have to lose any more. You have to accept that.

I am agree we should cutting our loss when we realize the project not delivering roadmap. Its need courage when we cutting our losses because most people always hoping the price will recover and reach highest again. But at first, we should make analysis and research first before making investing, so we can trust the project

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:41:10 AM

Prudence is necessary when we are already in the field of cryptocurrency, of course patience is also needed, we certainly know what crypto is like, we must be careful to choose investment in crypto not to get a loss

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:40:07 AM

You better save your coins and not sell coins too fast. You must see the market price conditions before selling coins. Maybe more people will influence you to sell coins. You must remain patient and you must take care of your assets.
you are right, but it will be very difficult for some people.
some people are forced to sell it quickly on the grounds to meet their needs, we must not blame them.

but your advice is true, we must be a little more patient to get bigger results and be wiser in making decisions so we don't regret.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:16:53 AM

I agree don't get trick on the sudden increase on the market. This is not an indicator whether there is going to be a bull market. Some of this are just baits for pump and dump schemes. You might find yourself buying shitcoins when you run into this. Research is still the key in doing trading.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:20:24 AM

I agree don't get trick on the sudden increase on the market. This is not an indicator whether there is going to be a bull market. Some of this are just baits for pump and dump schemes. You might find yourself buying shitcoins when you run into this. Research is still the key in doing trading.
Don't get deceive in everything in this market because the volatility is too high. If a new projects tell a good promises don't listen to them, if there's a FUD news don't react on that because in this market we are trying to do good just to get advantage to anyone's emotion. Doing your own research must be done of course, don't listen to anyone with out your own justification.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:21:48 AM

You better save your coins and not sell coins too fast. You must see the market price conditions before selling coins. Maybe more people will influence you to sell coins. You must remain patient and you must take care of your assets.
you are right, but it will be very difficult for some people.
some people are forced to sell it quickly on the grounds to meet their needs, we must not blame them.

but your advice is true, we must be a little more patient to get bigger results and be wiser in making decisions so we don't regret.
besides reasoning to fulfill life, in fact many are panicking, prices will not recover, and they suffer more and more losses. if it's like that, of course common sense doesn't work, and missteps

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: