Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH TO 100$.  (Read 26171 times)
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

To the OP, can you give us reasons why did you tell so. Personally I don't think it will fall that much. This is the lowest possible value for ETH I think. It is the current value of $300 level.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

It is interesting why 100$ is psychological level. It can worth that price if the ICO will stop at all. Or another big project will rope into all ICO projects.so, this price has a reason to be true.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

This is somewhat alarming. We do hope that this theory will not become a reality. Although some analysts speculated that the bear market is going to extend further than many people had initially expected. And Arthur Hayes [BitMEX CEO], even presumed that "Ether goes from a 3-digit to a 2-digit coin". Now this is just too petrifying. Fingers cross that it will not happen.

-

ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

I really hope that does not happen, let alone $ 100 if ethereum touches the price below $ 200 then it could be a sign that ethereum will lose its glory days, it will be very difficult for ethereum to rise again. I am currently waiting for the moment to buy ethereum.
Fatblly510

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

I really don't know what to do, i have a lot of ETH so maybe I should sell, ahhh. Lol we all need to stay calm, if we test this il throw more fiat in and average down, too hard to call the market now
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

Unfortunately it can happen. Today I see much FUD for ETH. Recently all can see massive dump ETH price without any fundamental reasons. Rumored that it can be ICO's exit to fiat because some inside with negative information about ETH and his state. I'm glad to mistake but I'm ready to big dump

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

I came across such predictions that Ethereum is really overpriced but it may also be a FUD. It's hard to imagine a top 3 cryptoasset will fall to its lowest for the last year. Ether is not so weak I think we should see the outcome in the nearest future.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

I think it is very unlikely, ethereum going as low as $100 would mean the crash of the whole crypto market.

This will signify the collapse of the Ethereum network leadership and nothing more. I am sure that there are many candidates who are ready to take the place of Ethereum.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I came across such predictions that Ethereum is really overpriced but it may also be a FUD. It's hard to imagine a top 3 cryptoasset will fall to its lowest for the last year. Ether is not so weak I think we should see the outcome in the nearest future.
It couldn't be happen that Eth will fall so deep cause of having a huge support from the community and investors which could help lifting it out.  Though the price is so volatile but I've never think it could reach into $100.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

I think we will see what happen not later 23rd Aug. I'm sure ETF will be delayed again and price will be dumped in the rect. That's why I think $100 is not so fantastic. But I personally will wait such prices because I want to hold more ETH than I have today  Wink

Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Time to get rid of iridescent illusions has come. The blockchain is in crisis. The chief leader ethereum doesn't hurry to put on weight. We see only red days and it sets thinking.
MertinLyter

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

Time to get rid of iridescent illusions has come. The blockchain is in crisis. The chief leader ethereum doesn't hurry to put on weight. We see only red days and it sets thinking.
Too late you decided to think:) I am amazed with those people who have been suffering for 8 months, and the market is not even going to change the trend.
Looden

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

Thats not possible since the ETH is a high priority altcoin for mining.
It cant be lower than the production costs.
Seems it will walk around between 250-750 USD.
MertinLyter

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Thats not possible since the ETH is a high priority altcoin for mining.
It cant be lower than the production costs.
Seems it will walk around between 250-750 USD.
Yeah, but its price is still falling, for the super large plants of the mining of cryptocurrencies, satisfied with the price 100$ per 1 ETH, which would destroy petty production.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Oh my God, another crypto haters. I think for such as you need to create a separate topic, where you will exchange your arguments with your peer group.
For today, there are no real prerequisites for such a price on the ether. $100 is too low a price, just like the $1000 price for today is too high. Now is an excellent time to buy the ether, as I guess that in the near future we are waiting for the price to rise.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

I’d buy a lot of Ethers if I have money for it. It is pure speculations and manipulations on the market. Ether is reliable platform with huge potential of growth that’s why 100$ is not fair price.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.
Why would you wanna do that? After all of this year, you just decided you wanna sell them because you've spend more time HODLING with it and no one cares? Just think of it this way, there is always someone that is better than you or better than us and it could be the far more worse than you.

Stop doing the panic selling if you want to get a good profit in the long run and if you are all planning of holding of as much as many of tokens, it is better than holding a single token to avoid losses by diversifying your portfolio.

foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

I’d buy a lot of Ethers if I have money for it. It is pure speculations and manipulations on the market. Ether is reliable platform with huge potential of growth that’s why 100$ is not fair price.
Do you think that after a strong fall should wild growth? The history of the cryptocurrency market, proves the opposite.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Lol. It will never come to $100. According to me resistance point for ETH is $200. It will go up once the market is recovered. This crypto bubble will bring many oppurtunity for new buyers, holders will reap maximum benift. Panic selling will be regretted later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: