Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH TO 100$.  (Read 26171 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.

I want to tell you that I'm the superior intelligence example I've seen lately. I'm not wondering why you misguided people. There is such a ridiculous content that no analysis or a source has been given for the given values. How did this price analysis work? Are you trying to make manipulation with your bird brain? First of all you need to learn that it is almost impossible to manipulate with such a rooted cryptocurrency and there are very few people who will follow the analysis and recommendations of blank freebies like you. You drown yourself in your own well, do not hurt others.

WARNING: I HAVE NOT RECOGNIZED ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND SUPPORTER ANALYSIS FROM YOU THOUGH YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SHARING SHARING WITH THIS POSITION.
Badboy45

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

I hope it does not reach this low or i am a goner
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Too many people are actually praying for ETH to go down that low. I can't say 100$ per ETH is possible. If it will, I'm not selling mine. May it takes months to recover. Hopefully this dip will be over and the horror gone.
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

I can't believe that the most promising ETH coin could fall to such a low level,but many crypto analysts believe that it is possible.
Lim100

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

dont panic, check last year statistic, and last august prices. after october we will see markets reborn <3
Sali200

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

why you think so? i like ETH but what is your arguments?
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

I came across such predictions that Ethereum is really overpriced but it may also be a FUD. It's hard to imagine a top 3 cryptoasset will fall to its lowest for the last year. Ether is not so weak I think we should see the outcome in the nearest future.
It couldn't be happen that Eth will fall so deep cause of having a huge support from the community and investors which could help lifting it out.  Though the price is so volatile but I've never think it could reach into $100.
Yeah I'm with you on that if God forbid and ETH would fall to $100 it would be like a painful blow to the whole cryptomarket and this would certainly shed another beam of negative light towards the whole crypto industry with all the attendant consequences.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

my friend eth $ 100 you are dreaming I do not think it will come to prices will rise more and I hope you will be in error because now we will make a turning transition and all together...

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Ethereum to $100 is not possible,  for Ethereum to reach $100 again that means  that the market is so bearish to an extent of the fact that bitcoin crashed so much,  so don't expect $100 for Ethereum price again

If think that then now ETH is falling and BTC  price is increasing, so it is clear that their is no relation between ETH and BTC. Even if ETH price goes to $100 or more low BTC price can increase or decrease but both coin relation is different. Right now everyone is sell altcoin and buying BTC as they expect the bitcoin price to move up in coming days.

If BTC will fall to 3000 ETH will see new bottom 100%, and if BTC will grow again all will grow with it. BTC don't depends on any other coin, but eth depends on 100% imho.
IMHO ETh could reach 100$ but this will be for a very short period of time. I would advise to put some buckets on low volume exchanges to catch some big panic sellers.

In some cases ETH will follow the price movement of Bitcoin, but not always. Can you explain the recent Bitcoin pump a few hours ago it went $6.7k while ETH remains at $290 and didnt even moved. I though ETH depends on Bitcoin 100%? Why did it fail?
I guess people are dumping most of the alts including ETH, that is why we didnt see ETH recover even a little.
And lastly, the OP shouldve said "ETH  to $100, buy more"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

why you think so? i like ETH but what is your arguments?
In this situation, it doesn't matter what you like or don't like. The price of ETH is totally dependent on the demand for this coin and the demand is gradually falling.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

Ethereum now is 200 dollas plus only and the price is unpredictable now because of the market crashing.
100 dollars for ethereum is not good but if the price already down to that price I think better to buy more ethereum.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

this is just low quality FUD. yes ethereum is on low price now, it's about 200$+ but i aint sure that it can be lower than 200$.
as far ethereum is good coin. 200$ is lowest for its price
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Why do you expect ETH to fall to $ 100? Due to the negative news or the continuous decline in exchange rates recently, investors are puzzled that they always panic sell to cut losses, so the campaigns are almost open or extended due to the falling market in exchange rates.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

If you say ethereum will hit to 100$ i think impossimble, because not paramaters we can believe .. if happen bacause dump with ico i can say no .. see volume 24h for eth and trend market .. price eth range 250$ - 290$
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Your advice's very bad, OP. I hope for those who still hold the ETH it's wiser to stay HOLD. We must believe in the popularity of the ETH which he has survived for a long time in a long time as the second best coin after bitcoin, will grow better than before.

it's a scary situation, hopefully it doesn't happen. but if that happens I will buy more ETH to hold because that is also a good opportunity for long-term investment.
Yes it is but the ico market has been dumping their ethereum and then it looks like it will need the more time to the ethereum to recover its price again. remember what has already happened when EOS was dumping all of their ethers to the market and this will be similar to it. we will see what will be happening soon.

Yes you're right friend, now that news has become a painful news for some ETH users especially for those who are still runny in the field of cryptocurrency.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Already at these prices most EU and US based miners are at breakeven prices. Below 200 USD, the vast majority of ETH miners would have to shut down, the transactions would

slow to a craw, among many other problems. Barring a catastrophic meltdown of crypto markets, further erosion of Ethereum price is unlikely.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Hahaha😂😂😂 what are trying to do about this can you give some analysis where did you put the baiss ethereum goes into dump for the very lowest price, you really understand what are teeling about for all sell their ethereum quick, i think your making a panicked from the holder's.

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

I dont believe that eth will fall to $100.
Actually, i think we've reached the bottom and eth will stabilize in price.
Maybe its just wishful thinking.
Well we see it in the next few weeks.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

No one truly knows. Anyone claiming they do is full of sh#t! It may well drop to $100 or even lower?? Todays price may be as low as Eth goes? It's impossible to predict in such volatile markets what a coin price will do. Even if it drops to $100 than the psychology of peoples minds change again. There will be a belief that it will drop from $100 to $50 dollars. Remember everyone saying they would spend their life saving on bitcoin if it ever dropped to $6000? When markets are going down our brains are conditioned to think it will keep dropping in value, when markets are going up our brains are conditioned to think it will keep increasing in value.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

I think although SEC just reject BTC ETF but it'll not be able to dump a good cryptocurrency like ETH to that low price Smiley. The best altcoin is not a normal cryptocurrency which can be easily dumped to too low price Smiley. Let's see, I can ensure that nobody can see or buy ETH at $100 again Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: