Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth falls  (Read 2359 times)
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Yeah sure, I bought some eth at that price range and I will be buying more should in-case it dip down more, now is a good opportunity to buy some eth and some other altcoins and wait for the market to recover for some good profit
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

I was very surprised by the drop in the etherium. its price directly depends on the tokens of the standard erc-20. except that now is the time to buy them Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
monocrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

Yes, you are right. This is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is down. Don't miss this golden opportunity to buy Eth, before Eth prices become unreachable on the coin market. Grab it fast.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

I think ETH is at it's support level, I think ETH won't fall more than this but nothing can be said so surely. Currently market is facing a serious decline but one thing is probable that how bad market will fall, it will rise back at the same good. Have some patience, Don't panic.

bitrocamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Yes, you are right. This is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is down. Don't miss this golden opportunity to buy Eth, before Eth prices become unreachable on the coin market. Grab it fast.
Deku

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

I think with the nominal as stated now is the right time to buy ethereum and invest it, all would have known that ethereum had good potential to be made an investment, would not lose if investing in ethereum
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Yes ETH is falling but it is not particulate to only ETH but it  is a situation of the bearish market
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Yes, I agree today, this cost is with him. The same situation was in 2017, even he was trading even lower than now, so that growth is predictable. According to others, in the fall there will be a good growth of bitcoin, then there will be growth of other coins if the domination a little falls. You see the accumulation of coins after all and to whom you need to sell that's why there will be big growth then there will be a big sale.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Yes, it is surprising that the ETH for the past month has lost in price. However, the potential of this coin is very high, and its capitalization is also high, so it is worth hoping that by the end of 2018 this crypto currency will rise in price.

johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Eth is now suitable for buying
Current price is $260

Good idea if you buy now and hold till the end of the year , but I suggest if you have enough capital you buy Bitcoin too , Bitcoin more promises in the future.
HashSwan

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Investing in ETH is justified. In recent times, Ethereum has been growing, growing a little bit. I think in the near future, ETH will return to a high position in the market.
bogacola

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

With the current cryptocurrency market being so depressed, it is easy to look at Ethereum’s latest losses and despair. But it is important to remember that there are good things on the horizon for Ethereum.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

we can not avoid lowering market value. so you should now have trading strategies for not losing money and should be wise investing and always look at the market to know when to invest for more money and not to lose.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Eth is now suitable for buying
Current price is $260
Yes, this is a very good time to buy ethereum at a low price because of you hold for long term, you will make profit from it as the price would have risen to a very high price by the time to decide to sell the coin. You can buy as much as you want now with the low price and wait for the bull run to make profit.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

if you are new to crypto when you always take care of it. because if you lose your money you need to read the forum and learn what to do to lose your money and always look at the market so you know when you invest in the market. but you should also accept that if you lose money because the market value is not stable it may increase and decrease
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Current price for ETH is $280 . For me it is a good entry point to buy ETH as I believe we won`t see  it`s price so low again. Ethereum price in undervalued comparing to other coins, but it should recover soon.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Yes, the price of Ethereum has fallen to a low point. I think it can be purchased in small quantities now, because I am worried that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall, and now the entire cryptocurrency market is very unstable.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Well, let it fall) After a long fall, there always will be a sharp rise upwards
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

This price did not last long enough, almost immediately Ethereum rose by 10%, probably someone triggered a buy order. I think even now a good price to buy Ethereum. I would buy Ethereum at a price below $300.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

This price did not last long enough, almost immediately Ethereum rose by 10%, probably someone triggered a buy order. I think even now a good price to buy Ethereum. I would buy Ethereum at a price below $300.

today, the price of ethereum is $271 and I think it is a good price to buy but somehow, I think it is better to wait for a while because the price still going to go down and if we can wait for a while, maybe we can see the bottom of the ethereum price again so we can start to buy ethereum. but it is good for you if you can split your buy order into a few order so you can get a lower price and you can get much of ethereum. I am sure that soon, the ethereum price can increase higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄