Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needing Loan Of .5BTC/Return Of .6BTC 20% - 5-7 Business Days - Collateral  (Read 1370 times)
thebearjew (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:21:10 PM

I just signed up for this forum and really had no idea of this type of service but due to current needs I'm hoping someone can assist me and I will post what I am offering for Collateral I do not know if is the usual stuff.

Needing Loan Of .5BTC/Return Of .6BTC 20% - 5-7 Business Days - Collateral

I need the loan of .5BTC because of my months payment for my E.I which is Employment Insurance in Canada for recently laid off workers does not come in until the last Friday Of the month but due to the fact I just signed up for my bank and with BMO (Can Provide Proof of Signup & Agreements Of Deposits) only a month ago they have a rule of all deposits in first 90 days are held for 5-7 days to gain trust and the teller service is the same as ATM deposits for an unknown reason.

Anyways point is I will have to deposit by atm, being that February is 28 Days I owe my portion of rent to my roomates or I will get bounced so I plan to exchange them for cash at my local exchange stores in Edmonton which currently has 2 actual physical stores btcsolutions.com is the man I usually deal with and last time he bought for 550$ CDN when I cashed out my webpages advertising earnings all I had of .145.

Okay so without looking to suspicious I'm The Solo Webmaster/Writer/Owner of www.bitfilliates.com which is 1 month old but I have a unique Ad-Slot policy which provides ad slots for 1 time payments in exchange for the ad-slot area/size/1/6/12 Month Rental Periods all preformed by the client trusting me to post their ad-banner after and only after first recieving their chosen option payment *Currently 7/8 Slots Rented from very popular/reputable sites which can give a referrence if needed (bitoomba,777coin,Qoina look on site to see the rest Smiley

Collateral: After reading some of the people who have agreed to give loans to requesting forum threads I am going to try with these:

QoinaPro.com Account Info - QoinaPro.com is a daily automatic faucet which injects a daily deposit of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Feathercoin/InfiniteCoin & Bonus % To Amount Depending On Your Referrals
My Referalls Count: Your confirmed level 1 referrals: 12, total referrals: 18
Daily Bonus: Designation   Req. L1 Referrals   Daily Bonus
Member   0   
Supporter   3    +5%
Sr. Supporter   5    +10%
Associate   10    +15%
http://bitfilliates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/qoinaaccount.png
http://bitfilliates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/qoinaaccount.png

Proof Of Identity: Bank Paperwork/Government I.D*Government Health Care Cards/Any Bills and My Personal MiiCard which is under all my current personal contact info and phone number if needed to call me @ https://my.miicard.com/card/manbearpig

#2 - You can have all of the balances of each of those cryptocoins in that QoinaAccount although I know that isn't much but thats an option
#3 - My Paypal Registered Login
#4 - Proof Of Past Monthly Payments Up To 6 If you Like
#5 - My MyCelium Wallet Encrypted Private Key Backup .PDF File which has balance of .017 but due to the fact I lost my Android phone it has to be decrypted to get the private key -> Has more incoming deposits from previous registered autowithdrawals at sites I can't seem to find the contact info like freebitcoinz with 190,000 Satoshi and much more THIS OPTION CAN BE AN ADDITION TO ANY OF THOSE ABOVE

LASTLY i can provide you with the personal ad-slot option for 1 month as a bonus for free on top of the interest required. Ad-Banner to your best earning refferal link's Website If It is Reputable like the rest I suggest 999coin or CoinController those are 2 that I need to ad or a CoinURL Ad-Space With You're Code.

Okay This took really long so I hope someone can assist me! Thanks Guys!
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

So basically all the collateral you have is an account worth ~ $1 and an encrypted file?

IDs and documents are great but we cannot buy anything with it Sad

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

I need the loan of .5BTC because of my months payment for my E.I which is Employment Insurance in Canada for recently laid off workers does not come in until the last Friday Of the month but due to the fact I just signed up for my bank and with BMO (Can Provide Proof of Signup & Agreements Of Deposits) only a month ago they have a rule of all deposits in first 90 days are held for 5-7 days to gain trust and the teller service is the same as ATM deposits for an unknown reason.

You're fine.  The 5-7 day hold rule does not apply to direct deposits, which your EI payment is.  You don't need a loan.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: