Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FLAP] - FlappyCoin - Help needed - Lot of Bounties  (Read 5305 times)
runomata

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:06:27 PM

Hey, we need more donation for task 6. A nice guy is already working on it.
I sent some flaps.. good luck friends..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumpfbiene

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:35:30 PM

My IDEA!

Make a physical Flappy Coin and sell them via FlappyCoin.info

How COULD THE COIN LOOK LIKE:

Flappy - Donation for my IDEA and work: FFXQRgvLQQ86etqERMzSa5JDMYp2EBEZHR

I could make the coin physical.

rs77g

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:25:52 PM

I'll be working on a faucet soon.  An easy and simple one.  I'm not too fond of ones you have to signup and then have a min cashout amount. 

Let me know if anyone would be willing to donate for the faucet.  I plan on putting 100k of my own FLAPs in it to start.

Domain already registered.  I'll be developing it soon and should have hosting figured out.  Not sure if it'll be high traffic or just a few users here and there as this will be my first faucet.

We'll see....
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:37:02 AM

good to hear that

panda9228

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:17:52 PM

The way I could really see this coin taking off would be if a whole host of games were built which integrated flappycoins and the wallet with them.  The website could have a whole section of games (much like sites which already exist, but now there is extra incentive and fun to play).  And many of the games could be created for iOS and Android to be used on phones. 
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:31:57 PM

FlappyCoin could fulfill an untapped role: there's no cryptocurrency for flash games and such. A lot of sites that host flash games have their own virtual currency for micro-transactions. FlappyCoin could become the de facto standard.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:19:53 PM

Hey, we need more donation for task 6. A nice guy is already working on it.

sent some flaps.

import coins directly from the flappycoin android game into the wallet?

oh Smiley that would be nice Wink younsters will play flappy @ scool and earn money at same time Cheesy
panda9228

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:45:13 AM

FlappyCoin could fulfill an untapped role: there's no cryptocurrency for flash games and such. A lot of sites that host flash games have their own virtual currency for micro-transactions. FlappyCoin could become the de facto standard.

That's what I have in mind.  Not just flash games but mobile app games as well.  Do you know of any specific sites that use their own virtual currencies, and what functions (if any) they have outside the website?
JWU90

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:01:39 PM

how's everything coming along?
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

I will create some 3d android game@unity. Just need some more time. :-)
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:51:52 PM

how's everything coming along?

fine fine Wink Guys are working Wink thinking Smiley developing Smiley

hehe.. We will see where Flapy gonna get Smiley

Perhaps not to the moon. But more than a ground would be perfect.
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:08:16 AM

price is still down

deliciousowl

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:11:24 AM

I think flash games could actually profit from flappycoin, because the target demographic is very different than the btc or doge communities for example. This is a whole new audience, and uses a flash game meme with an interesting creation and deletion story. Basically flappycoin already has certain ideology and 'mythology' inherent to it...

This means that the core factors are humor and simplicity. I think theres even videos of a dog playing flappy bird. That's how accessible the game could theoretically be.

Flappycoin the blockchain mmorpg.. ?

Sumpfbiene

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

Can someone CREATE a FLAPPYCOINRICHLIST ?

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:30:07 PM

I think flash games could actually profit from flappycoin, because the target demographic is very different than the btc or doge communities for example. This is a whole new audience, and uses a flash game meme with an interesting creation and deletion story. Basically flappycoin already has certain ideology and 'mythology' inherent to it...

This means that the core factors are humor and simplicity. I think theres even videos of a dog playing flappy bird. That's how accessible the game could theoretically be.

Nice post. Let's just stick to the blockchain massive multiplayer online flash game first, though haha.
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

Agreed. There would be money in this idea. Working on a simple flash game coin integration would be huge.

Producer
Seefude

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:55:45 AM

http://mashable.com/2014/03/11/flappy-bird-app-coming-back

You think FlappyBird brought back will help the coin?  Maybe?

Can only help the coin.

The coin is in fine shape for being so new!

You are thinking that for sure?
I like FlappyCoin but I guess it needs more from devs and community than just a new Flappy game.

TBH, won't be much effect from the re-addition of the game.

True value will come from being the first to adopt a certain innovation. I am going to look at developing a mobile game with an item-upgrade store (upgrades purchased with flappycoins). I can already make one for USD, but cryptocoins will be a little harder..

Other ideas, like adding the game into the blockchain are cool and should add a couple satoshis to the price.

A market of games that use flappycoins would fling Flappy into the useful/innovative cryptos category

I like your thinking, sir! In all honesty, I would definitely make a game, or even an entire mobile game network like GNU or Mobage, built with this as the currency, if I knew how. Players complete quests for say 10 FLAPs, upgrades cost 1000 FLAPs. I even have tons of ideas for games I have been saving up over the years, but do not have the skills to make them a reality. If we can use the coin to serve the gaming community it was targeted at, the synergy would be awesome.

I dont think players should be able to earn coins in game! but either mine or buy flapcoins! this increases demand and value! and if anyone knows how to pull this off pls do it! you will only be benefiting yourself here....and the community Smiley

Well, the idea is for it to be a form of human mining, much like the faucets, except it gives people the option to get ahead by buying FLAP and sending it there, or mining and sending it there. Dev of the game gets that FLAP as income, although they must fund the faucet. Or use their own in game currency for quests, and use FLAP as the premium currency. If the game is good enough, people would want the upgrades without questing for 10 days, so they would spend the FLAP, which the dev can go onto an exchange to sell. It's a twist on a business model that anyone who has played a mobile game should know all too well. Innovation is usually taking what works in one industry and applying it to find a solution for another.

I took that from the ANN thread. Apparently I was posting in the wrong thread, ANN threads are only about prices it seems

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Sumpfbiene

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:26:54 AM

THX for DONATION!  Wink

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:02:18 PM

how is everything going now?

Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

http://mashable.com/2014/03/11/flappy-bird-app-coming-back

You think FlappyBird brought back will help the coin?  Maybe?

Can only help the coin.

The coin is in fine shape for being so new!

You are thinking that for sure?
I like FlappyCoin but I guess it needs more from devs and community than just a new Flappy game.

TBH, won't be much effect from the re-addition of the game.

True value will come from being the first to adopt a certain innovation. I am going to look at developing a mobile game with an item-upgrade store (upgrades purchased with flappycoins). I can already make one for USD, but cryptocoins will be a little harder..

Other ideas, like adding the game into the blockchain are cool and should add a couple satoshis to the price.

A market of games that use flappycoins would fling Flappy into the useful/innovative cryptos category

I like your thinking, sir! In all honesty, I would definitely make a game, or even an entire mobile game network like GNU or Mobage, built with this as the currency, if I knew how. Players complete quests for say 10 FLAPs, upgrades cost 1000 FLAPs. I even have tons of ideas for games I have been saving up over the years, but do not have the skills to make them a reality. If we can use the coin to serve the gaming community it was targeted at, the synergy would be awesome.

I dont think players should be able to earn coins in game! but either mine or buy flapcoins! this increases demand and value! and if anyone knows how to pull this off pls do it! you will only be benefiting yourself here....and the community Smiley

Well, the idea is for it to be a form of human mining, much like the faucets, except it gives people the option to get ahead by buying FLAP and sending it there, or mining and sending it there. Dev of the game gets that FLAP as income, although they must fund the faucet. Or use their own in game currency for quests, and use FLAP as the premium currency. If the game is good enough, people would want the upgrades without questing for 10 days, so they would spend the FLAP, which the dev can go onto an exchange to sell. It's a twist on a business model that anyone who has played a mobile game should know all too well. Innovation is usually taking what works in one industry and applying it to find a solution for another.

I took that from the ANN thread. Apparently I was posting in the wrong thread, ANN threads are only about prices it seems

My game developing is going pretty well. My only problem is that I'm missing some key java coding. I could make a game for BTC or Doge or anything that has a mobile wallet - and i could either have users receiving coins as they play the game (checkpoints in the game earn you coins) - or I could charge them for in-store upgrades - or both.

Also thinking about making a game where there is a lobby and users can challenge each other for a certain amount of flappy (minus a room entry fee) - so that Player A could start a game in the lobby and contributes 500 Flaps to the bounty. Player B could only enter the room if he contributed 500 Flaps. Winner of the game would get 1000 Flaps - 10 flap entry fee. I hopefully can translate multiplayer from computer to phone easily, but if not, I'll stick to the checkpoint-faucet-esque idea above or in-store upgrades purchasable with flaps.

Producer
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: