Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org is a SCAM!!(solved)  (Read 300 times)
bitcoinscamreport (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 03:16:21 PM by bitcoinscamreport

FREEWallet.org is a SCAM!!

Scammers site Link:https://freewallet.org/
Amount Scammed: 4.009195 BTC
Screenshots of my wallet: https://imgur.com/a/HVjHe0f

Freewallet is a SCAM.
They use all the unusual activities as an excuse to steal the user’s money.
I have provided screenshots of all trading blocks and transactions.They didn't give me an statement.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

Frewallet.org have representative in our forum,you can PM Freewallet about you issue or he may reply to your thread soon,already there were lot of accusations against there service but until now I don't see any negative trust on them so which means they solved all their case so your problems also may solved soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

A very large amount of money, I will lose sleep if lost this money. On the forum also had a similar thread a few months ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790028.0
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

There are many scam accusations[1] against that wallet but nevertheless, no one tags their bitcointalk account[2].
Modify your topic to the formulas mentioned here, and try to mention more evidence.
You have a long list of high-security wallets[4]. Why did you use that wallet?

Also, there are some suspicious things about them like

When we notice suspicious activity in customers’ accounts we immediately block them for security reasons.
In accordance with the AML policy to which Freewallet subscribes, we kindly ask you to go through the account verification procedure

[1] Freewallet is SCAM & Freewallet.org is a SCAM
[2] Bitcointalk Freewallet
[3] Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly)
[4] Choose your wallet - Bitcoin - Bitcoin.org

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

FREEWallet.org is a SCAM!!

Scammers site Link:https://freewallet.org/
Amount Scammed: 4.009195 BTC
Screenshots of my wallet: https://imgur.com/a/HVjHe0f

Freewallet is a SCAM.
They use all the unusual activities as an excuse to steal the user’s money.
I have provided screenshots of all trading blocks and transactions.They didn't give me an statement.

Dear bitcoinscamreport,

Unfortunately, your message does not refer to any specific details, such as your user ID or support ticket number.
Instead, it gives rather blunt scam accusations.
We are ready to assist you in resolution of your issue; please provide more details. Thanks!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

There are many scam accusations[1] against that wallet but nevertheless, no one tags their bitcointalk account[2].
Modify your topic to the formulas mentioned here, and try to mention more evidence.
You have a long list of high-security wallets[4]. Why did you use that wallet?

Also, there are some suspicious things about them like

When we notice suspicious activity in customers’ accounts we immediately block them for security reasons.
In accordance with the AML policy to which Freewallet subscribes, we kindly ask you to go through the account verification procedure

[1] Freewallet is SCAM & Freewallet.org is a SCAM
[2] Bitcointalk Freewallet
[3] Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly)
[4] Choose your wallet - Bitcoin - Bitcoin.org

Indeed, there are many threads on Freewallet on this Forum.
If you go through all reported cases, you'll find out that we carefully follow up each of them and overwhelming part of these issues receive a successful resolution.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
bitcoinscamreport (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 01:35:29 PM by bitcoinscamreport

=========================
to Findingnemo >>>>

1. "Thank you for your help."
==================================
To hugeblack >>>>>

1."all trading platforms have withdrawn from my country , i can only use vpn for coin exchange, I am preparing evidence and pictures"

To freewallet >>>>>>

1. "ticket ID is 126130"

2. "I provide screenshots of all transactions by email, your colleagues did not reply to any of my emails, all I did not know need to provide specific information"

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

to Findingnemo >>>>

To hugeblack >>>>>

1."all trading platforms have withdrawn from my country , i can only use vpn for coin exchange, I am preparing evidence and pictures"

To freewallet >>>>>>

1. "ticket ID is 126130"

2. "I provide screenshots of all transactions by email, your colleagues did not reply to any of my emails, all I did not know need to provide specific information"

We’ve noticed unusual activity in your account, which is why your transactions have been temporarily suspended for security purposes. Please get back to our support reps and follow their instructions to complete the user verification procedure. Once you've done that, you'll be able to resume your operations. Thank you for your understanding!

bitcoinscamreport (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

to Findingnemo >>>>

To hugeblack >>>>>

To freewallet >>>>>>

1. "ticket ID is 126130"

We’ve noticed unusual activity in your account, which is why your transactions have been temporarily suspended for security purposes. Please get back to our support reps and follow their instructions to complete the user verification procedure. Once you've done that, you'll be able to resume your operations. Thank you for your understanding!

I have already replied to your colleague by email, please tell him that I am waiting for his reply.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

to Findingnemo >>>>

To hugeblack >>>>>

To freewallet >>>>>>

1. "ticket ID is 126130"

I have already replied to your colleague by email, please tell him that I am waiting for his reply.

Dear bitcoinscamreport,

Sure. Please expect an update on your case.

bitcoinscamreport (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

A very large amount of money, I will lose sleep if lost this money. On the forum also had a similar thread a few months ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790028.0
Thank you for your help.
bitcoinscamreport (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

to Findingnemo >>>>

To hugeblack >>>>>

To freewallet >>>>>>

1. "ticket ID is 126130"

Dear bitcoinscamreport,

why not reply to my mail?
i have provided my ID and transaction information by email at the request of your colleague.
your immature security detection mechanism caused my loss and made me miss this market.
What are you delaying?
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

to Findingnemo >>>>

To hugeblack >>>>>

To freewallet >>>>>>

1. "ticket ID is 126130"

Dear bitcoinscamreport,

why not reply to my mail?
i have provided my ID and transaction information by email at the request of your colleague.
your immature security detection mechanism caused my loss and made me miss this market.
What are you delaying?

Dear bitcoinscamreport,

All your queries sent by email are addressed in a prompt way.
An AML procedure implies a step-by-step verification aimed to make sure this is you who is trying to access your balance and not someone else.

Please stick with the support ticket to complete the verification procedure.

Thanks!

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Dear bitcoinscamreport,

You can resume all operation on your wallet now.

We believe this thread deserves [RESOLVED] mark in the title.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

We verified your account to make sure all operations on it are absolutely safe now.
Freewallet maintains security of your wallet.

Best regards,
Freewallet support

bitcoinscamreport (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

thx
Akryu

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:10:41 AM

2024 and nothing has changed. I GOT SCAMMED by freewallet.org! They send me in a verification loop forever now, everytime I bring what they request, they invent new things I need to send them.

Just to give you the idea what I posted to them : Photo of ID - My Freewallet Acount ID - A paper with my name written on it and a long FW text, i have access to my 2FA and the mail, still denial by them.
They asked for my Moonpay Transaction ID related to this, I send it, then they asked for a invoice of my ISP or other, so I send my ISP invoice, then they wanted a bankstatement and told me "this is the LAST needed thing", I send it, well now they want new things.
Obviously they are a scam company - I am fked, I saved these coins for emergencies, now I have one and these sc.....bags stole my money!!

For more details check out my twitter rant and post about this. I can prove everything I said here and I won´t stop telling everyone until I got my money.

https://twitter.com/VRKirito1/status/1777380365058945495
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 10:32:39 AM

2024 and nothing has changed. I GOT SCAMMED by freewallet.org! They send me in a verification loop forever now, everytime I bring what they request, they invent new things I need to send them.

Dear customer, please note that the author of this thread has successfully passed the verification procedure by providing all the requested details.
We would like to highlight that your funds are completely safe in your account, and once you pass the verification procedure, you'll be able to move them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: