Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NYAN.A Holders...what happened?  (Read 1242 times)
thestringpuller (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:29:11 PM

Usagi was supposed to liquidate the holdings...but I only got 14% of the principal. On IRC usagi claimed as BMF increased in value he would pay back NYAN.A holders with that money, etc. etc.

Was I scammed yet Usagi is using politics to not be labeled as a scammer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

As our man of the moment would say; "more or less"
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:56:28 PM

As our man of the moment would say; "more or less"

Basically what happened to thestringpuller is he invested in a fund and forgot that when the underlying assets lose value, the fund will lose value as well. Blaming me is a "nice try" but unfortunately, all the assets were already auctioned off in two very public auction threads.

Yes, I donated 100 BTC of my own money to try and relist on BTC-TC but guess what, they shut down and so did BitFunder and we basically lost all our money. Yes I promised to repay NYAN holders -- I would so dearly love to do so, except there is no business running with which to pay them back. It would be a different story if we could relist on Havelock or something, and I hope we will be able to soon, but the real world moves really slowly and I still haven't incorporated yet. I need to incorporate before I can list on Havelock. So there is a plan and a process but it is going to take a while. The real estate deal I was talking about before BTC-TC shut down won't even begin construction until later this year so there is no rush. That is just how things are.

If you want to get involved and help us, please tell us where Hashking or AmazingRando live so we can get our 600 BTC back from each of them. Ian Bakewell owes us ~50 BTC, so does BitcoinOz. Do you know them? Maybe you can tell them to pay us back? I would love to give that money back to shareholders, but the truth is without help I will never find them.

P.S. I read this board less than once per week now. If you want to contact me, you should send me a PM or an e-mail.
thestringpuller (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:02:16 PM

"Basically what happened to thestringpuller is he invested in a fund and forgot that when the underlying assets lose value, the fund will lose value as well. Blaming me is a "nice try" but unfortunately, all the assets were already auctioned off in two very public auction threads."

What the actual fuck? Are you memory impaired to your own contracts? The IPO of NYAN.A stated it was insured. Or at least you claimed for it to be insured. This means that if the underlying assets depreciate in value the correlating insurance contract pays out the difference. If none of this took place you violated your own IPO's terms...can you not take ownership for this or do you have an excuse for why it's not your fault?

P.S. I read this board less than once per week now. If you want to contact me, you should send me a PM or an e-mail.

Yet you still post it?

Yes, I donated 100 BTC of my own money to try and relist on BTC-TC but guess what, they shut down and so did BitFunder and we basically lost all our money. Yes I promised to repay NYAN holders -- I would so dearly love to do so, except there is no business running with which to pay them back.

So you lost 100 BTC on scam exchanges instead of directly paying back investors? You are operating on a loss if none of your investors have yet to be made whole.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:55:24 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:11:53 AM by usagi

"Basically what happened to thestringpuller is he invested in a fund and forgot that when the underlying assets lose value, the fund will lose value as well. Blaming me is a "nice try" but unfortunately, all the assets were already auctioned off in two very public auction threads."

What the actual fuck? Are you memory impaired to your own contracts?

It took you all of march, april and may to read this? Okay -- no big deal -- but I will warn you once to watch your language.

The IPO of NYAN.A stated it was insured. Or at least you claimed for it to be insured. This means that if the underlying assets depreciate in value the correlating insurance contract pays out the difference. If none of this took place you violated your own IPO's terms...can you not take ownership for this or do you have an excuse for why it's not your fault?

It was insured by CPA. CPA died because we were ripped off by Ian Bakewell, BitcoinOZ, AmazingRando, EskimoBob, etc. -- so not only did CPA go to zero, NYAN.A ended up going to zero as well.

I think we both know what you want me to do here. You want me to pay you back out of my own pocket. I'll tell you straight out it will never happen unless we get paid by one of the people who owes us money, and that is unlikely to happen for at least another couple of years. That is just how this works. So please cut the "what the actual fuck" bullshit sob story. You lost a lot of money with a LOT of OTHER investments, and the only reason you are whining about NYAN is because I stuck around and I tried to continue operations SO THAT YOU COULD GET PAID.

Yes, I donated 100 BTC of my own money to try and relist on BTC-TC but guess what, they shut down and so did BitFunder and we basically lost all our money. Yes I promised to repay NYAN holders -- I would so dearly love to do so, except there is no business running with which to pay them back.

So you lost 100 BTC on scam exchanges instead of directly paying back investors? You are operating on a loss if none of your investors have yet to be made whole.

Plenty of businesses migrated from exchange to exchange, but because of well-known scammers and trolls like Ian Bakewell, EskimoBob, Deprived and BitcoinRS -- people who scammed investors out of THOUSANDS of BTC, we had a very hard time getting listed on BTC-TC and other exchanges.

So please don't tell me how to run my business. Please do not waste my time with finger pointing. Yes, we are operating at an incredible loss, but I believe I have something of value to offer this community which will provide restitution. And I will act at the proper time in the normal course of operations. Not because someone walks in here once every few months and starts swearing at me. You were told to e-mail me but you prefer grandstanding and making a public show of things. That tells me where your priorities are and lets me know exactly how much attention I need to pay here.

Don't get me wrong, you are a shareholder IIRC -- a very minor one -- but you certainly are not going to get any kind of special service. One of the big points that Deprived made in order to push for my relisting is that I should not give anyone special service. This formed the basis of a new contract for our re-listing on BTC-TC which was ratified publicly and voted on and passed. So that's how it is. You and the other shareholders consented to business as usual with a 100 BTC one time payment from myself. Now you have to live with that. You voted on that. Nothing has changed. We are still in business, and as agreed you will be paid when we turn a profit through operations and not before.

If you want to get involved with what we are doing just send me a message.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:22:34 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 12:42:50 PM by usagi

Code:
thestringpuller:;;later tell bitcoinpete the saddest thing about Usagi is desptie early investors like myself warning others, people still invest money in his money loss machine...

Please don't lie. You were one of my first investors and I've been very available to you on IRC for over 2 years. I offered to settle with you in private after the events of GLBSE and BTC-TC but you were unable to get a hold of smickles who had disappeared with the access codes for your shares.

Code:
Session Start: Wed Jul 03 12:05:37 2013
Session Ident: smickles
[12:05] <usagi> Hello! We need you to come back smickles
[12:06] <usagi> Burnside is going to transfer your btc-tc account to thestringpuller
[12:06] <usagi> If there's a problem we can help, but dont pull a bakewell, that stuff doesn't work long term

This was at the point after a very long discussion between burnside and I that I had gotten him to transfer the assets in smickles account to you. Would you like me to dump the months of PM's between you, me and burnside which prove you knew all along I was working on your behalf?

Here's a few relevant excerpts from ~100kb of irc logs between me and thestringpuller.

Code:
Session Start: Tue Jun 04 00:28:30 2013
Session Ident: thestringpuller
[00:28] Session Ident: thestringpuller (freenode, usagi) (~leflor@99-39-97-12.lightspeed.tukrga.sbcglobal.net)
[00:28] <thestringpuller> I've been trying to get in contact with you about buying out my nyan debt
[...]
[00:29] <usagi> Yeah I remember that from a couple weeks ago
[...]
[00:29] <thestringpuller> Smickles has what you've paid so far in liquid
[00:29] <thestringpuller> but he had a kid recently so shit's been cray cray for him
[00:29] <usagi> Have you been able to contact him?
[...]
[00:32] <usagi> Well I can't do anything about what smickles has
[00:33] <usagi> A couple people told me smickles is around just avoiding irc and people like you and me
[00:33] <usagi> So I really don't know what to do about that
[00:33] <thestringpuller> but mainly if you could liquidate everything but the BITVPS portion of my Nyan for ASICM I can live with that
[00:33] <thestringpuller> whatever is outstanding that is
[00:33] <usagi> I don't have any asicminer hehe
[00:34] <usagi> All I have left is the bitvps, and maybe something else but I would have to check
[00:34] <thestringpuller> YOu liquidated your ASICM?
[00:34] <usagi> Months ago, in a public auction
**** note ***** see above claim by thestringpuller not to know about this *************************************************
[...]
[00:36] <thestringpuller> Can you liquidate via collection? I.e. bitcents on the bitcoin?
[...]
[00:37] <thestringpuller> but I'm willin to liquidate that for bitcents on the dollar, but hold Bitvps that arises from the liquidation
[...]
01[00:37] <usagi> I can just give you BITVPS shares.
01[00:37] <usagi> There are 33,000 BITVPS shares which can be split up among (around) 1,500 NYAN.A shares
[00:37] <thestringpuller> hmm
[00:38] <thestringpuller> one second
01[00:38] <usagi> I can just give you your share of that right now if you want it.
[00:38] <thestringpuller> hold on a second
[00:38] <thestringpuller> I'm doing some math
01[00:38] <usagi> I guess its not much though :/
[00:39] <thestringpuller> Trying to pay attention to a cryptography lecture while I negotiate with you and waiting on mircea's announcement
[00:39] <thestringpuller> I think he's going to host a film festival but that's speculation
01[00:39] <usagi> put me on hold, I'm not going anywhere for an hour :)
[...]
Session Close: Tue Jun 04 01:59:38 2013

Code:
Session Start: Wed Jun 05 02:18:16 2013
[...][02:29] <thestringpuller> okay what comments?
[02:29] <thestringpuller> sorry it's been a long week
01[02:30] <usagi> ehh
01[02:30] <usagi> Well im going to need to ask burnside to take smickles' shares again
01[02:30] <usagi> He'll do it too
01[02:31] <usagi> for me
[...]
01[02:31] <usagi> if BMF gets listed I can place a better value on NYAN.A for you
[...]
[02:34] <thestringpuller> i thought that was liquidation?
01[02:34] <usagi> No, just repayment of the 1btc guarantee
01[02:34] <usagi> The only way I am going to be able to do it though is to list BMF, or there will be no way to get the money
01[02:34] <usagi> That is what I am pushing for.
[02:35] <thestringpuller> okay I see now. interesting
01[02:35] <usagi> The reason I could pay 0.18/unit so far is because I liquidated the assets of the fund
01[02:35] <usagi> What's remaining is the BMF and BitVPS.
[02:35] <thestringpuller> okay more clear now thank you
[02:40] <thestringpuller> anyhow I will talk to you around this time tomorrow I will check out the link when I get to a bar or something
[02:40] <thestringpuller> thanks for the update
[02:40] <thestringpuller> take car
Session Close: Wed Jun 05 04:53:29 2013

Code:
Session Start: Fri Jun 28 13:16:47 2013
01[13:17] <usagi> Didn't you want to cash out of your cpa or nyan position or something? I thought we were going to handle that, then you had to go or something
Session Time: Sat Jun 29 00:00:00 2013
[06:56] <thestringpuller> no it was in talks
01[08:24] <usagi> i just got up
01[08:25] <usagi> im jus going to tell burnside to move your e-mail address back, i dont see what the problem with all this is
[11:00] <thestringpuller> hmm
[11:00] <thestringpuller> i don't have control of that account just smickles
Session Close: Sat Jun 29 18:26:19 2013

Code:
Session Start: Wed Jul 03 12:10:24 2013
01[12:10] <usagi> HellO!
01[12:10] <usagi> good news. Burnside is probably going to transfer smickles' account to you on btc-tc
01[12:10] <usagi> There are two important things I suggest you do right away
01[12:11] <usagi> First make sure you have a BTC-TC account, a new one will do, with your e-mail on it
01[12:11] <usagi> Second, e-mail to burnside[...]
[...]
01[12:12] <usagi> I've done all I can but I will be here during the process if something comes up that I can help you with.
01[12:12] <usagi> FWIW I'm sorry about all this mess, I will make sure smickles pays for this shit.
[13:46] <thestringpuller> smickles is in contact with me
[13:46] <thestringpuller> so there's not realy need to go off the wagon
[13:47] <thestringpuller> I haven't had time to call him
01[13:47] <usagi> Ok, that is reassuring
01[13:47] <usagi> Still it is a little annoying considering what he has said and done about me
01[13:48] <usagi> I guess the situation is resolved though?
[14:03] <thestringpuller> not fully it will be soon he is going to pay out my liquid btc with interest at some point when I have time to sit and talk with him
[14:04] <thestringpuller> haven't had time though
[14:04] <thestringpuller> too busy watching netflix
[14:04] <thestringpuller> procrastinating on school
01[14:04] <usagi> ok:) I'll be around if you need me. thanks
[...]
Session Time: Thu Jul 04 00:00:00 2013
Session Time: Fri Jul 05 00:00:00 2013
Session Close: Fri Jul 05 06:01:21 2013

I think that will suffice as proof I have been keeping you updated as best I can and been working for you for a very, very long time.

Why are you being such a jerk suddenly and pretending I haven't been working with you and for you and keeping you informed all this time? Could you apologize please?
thestringpuller (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:47:13 PM

Please don't lie. You were one of my first investors and I've been very available to you on IRC for over 2 years. I offered to settle with you in private after the events of GLBSE and BTC-TC but you were unable to get a hold of smickles who had disappeared with the access codes for your shares.

smickles is a full time Dad and still found time to resolve the issue. Sure there were issues involved, but his books were sound. Sure I got a little frustrated, but he still did his job, and is a good friend. But one thing he never did: lose my money.

At the end of the day his books indicate 3.41 of 21 btc invested was liquidated out of NYAN.A. This is an 83% loss in value. 100% of the BTC on smickle's books owed to me were paid in full. He made his books available to me, even offered to transfer his ASCII files into spreadsheets. For you it's more sporadic IRC conversations when you feel like talking. I had to seek you out in the Bitfunder channel in order to start a conversation.

It was insured by CPA. CPA died because we were ripped off by Ian Bakewell, BitcoinOZ, AmazingRando, EskimoBob, etc. -- so not only did CPA go to zero, NYAN.A ended up going to zero as well.

So your underwriting practices cost you money? Do you not have underwriters and actuaries to assess and manage risk? Why were CPA's insurance contracts backed by debt and assets rather than liquid capital?

Insurance ALWAYS needs adequate collateral to payout the contract in case of a claim, otherwise it's just a promise and not a contract.

Bitcoin has the added liability that there is no "bankruptcy" to quote BingoBoingo (a successful fund manager):

There really isn't anything analogous to bankruptcy or default in Bitcoin. What this mean is that failures in which you lose other people's Bitcoins are scams. If someone swipes an overfunded hot wallet you've been keeping on a server and can't pay out balances to your customers, I am sorry for your loss but you are a scammer. You had some fancy cold storage system where you kept coins offline and never tested restoring those coins from a backup, and can't pay your obligations? Still a scammer.

From: http://www.thedrinkingrecord.com/2014/01/01/how-silicon-valley-could-learn-to-bitcoin-part-2/

So at the end of the day you scammed NYAN.A holders. You should have never over extended yourself and made a contractual obligation to insure the shares' value.

I think we both know what you want me to do here. You want me to pay you back out of my own pocket. I'll tell you straight out it will never happen unless we get paid by one of the people who owes us money, and that is unlikely to happen for at least another couple of years. That is just how this works. So please cut the "what the actual fuck" bullshit sob story. You lost a lot of money with a LOT of OTHER investments, and the only reason you are whining about NYAN is because I stuck around and I tried to continue operations SO THAT YOU COULD GET PAID.

You are THE ONLY one to lose me money. You are the "LOT of OTHER investments." But really it was me who lost my own money by making the decision to invest in you. But as a wise person said, "n00bs pay for their lessons".

Sure you want to do the right thing, but given your recent derping, is it even beneficial for you to pay back your early investors if it means losing future investors money? This seems to be the pattern.

Code:
thestringpuller:;;later tell bitcoinpete the saddest thing about Usagi is desptie early investors like myself warning others, people still invest money in his money loss machine...

Your earliest investors (like myself) lost money. To say otherwise would be me lying. I cannot truthfully say, "usagi's ventures have made me a profit." Your venture is the only item in my portfolio still in the red. So how am I lying?

Once all investors are made whole (however long that takes), then it won't be the case.

Why are you being such a jerk suddenly and pretending I haven't been working with you and for you and keeping you informed all this time? Could you apologize please?

Could you take ownership of your mistakes? And why do you continue to make ridiculous mistakes when you've had ample failure to learn from the past?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:15:07 PM

[...]So at the end of the day you scammed NYAN.A holders. [...]
So how am I lying?

You're lying because despite being told we liquidated in a public auction over a year ago, and despite receiving your portion of this payout along with everyone else, you make a stupid post like the OP pretending you don't know what is going on and demanding more money.

Then you take some idiot on the net who claims there's no such thing as bankrupcy as proof I am a scammer.

In short, you lied because you said I scammed you.

Let me tell you about bingoboingo. He is a successful fund manager because he has never had to weather the storm of an exchange shutdown. As soon as that happens he will disappear just like everyone else.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

Usagi deleted his reply, which is hilarious because all that he reallys stated was that he didn't scam you, which even he can't stand behind.

Even if he didn't plan to scam, the insurance fiasco speaks pretty well to gross negligence and/or incompetence when dealing with other people's money.

EDIT: image proxy not liking the image of Usagi's post, here's the direct link:
Usagi deleted his reply, which is hilarious because all that he reallys stated was that he didn't scam you, which even he can't stand behind.

Even if he didn't plan to scam, the insurance fiasco speaks pretty well to gross negligence and/or incompetence when dealing with other people's money.

http://imgur.com/qbVTIm6
usagi
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

what the hell are you talking about? The reply is *above your post*.

Seriously -- you guys need to get a life. Your stupidity is palpable.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:17:51 PM

Ah, my bad. Must be something with my browsers caching.

My comment still stands. What reasonable insurance policy isn't backed by immediately available capital?

EDIT: I could care less about ad hominem attacks, they just detract from the true conversation.

Double EDIT: Ha! Actually, you deleted your post and reposted a new reply.

http://imgur.com/qbVTIm6
usagi
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:33:01 PM

Ah, my bad. Must be something with my browsers caching.

My comment still stands.

No it doesn't stand, and you are seriously not worth my time.
thestringpuller (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:05:28 PM

How can you expect me to vouch for you?

I put 21 coins into an operation and WITH interest got 4.4 back. As stated before it was a 83% loss on the principal. I might as well have just deleted the coins. What you did with them is on you. But there is no way I can honestly going to say, "usagi is a great fund manager and I trust him whole heartedly with my money."

Then you take some idiot on the net who claims there's no such thing as bankrupcy as proof I am a scammer.

Aren't you just some guy on the net. Did you not lose money? How can you prove you will make investors whole if you have yet to do it with your FIRST investors? How can I ever reasonably trust you again?

Can't say that for BingoBoingo. Don't even have money directly invested in him, yet he's making me money.

I understand you've said several times "this will get resolved in years as people who owe me money pay me back blah blah blah", but these sound like nothing but empty promises. I can't trust you, or take you for your word, because you've broken my trust.

If someone cheats in a committed relationship, it's like someone blaming the alcohol, the party, the other person involved, instead of taking responsibility for the choices they made. You are willing to make every excuse as to why you aren't wrong. But we will come back to this in a moment.

You're lying because despite being told we liquidated in a public auction over a year ago, and despite receiving your portion of this payout along with everyone else, you make a stupid post like the OP pretending you don't know what is going on and demanding more money.

That has nothing to do with my original statement on IRC? You lose people's money. Tell me how I am lying. I have 4.4 (with interest) of the original 21 coins I invested. How is this anything but a loss? Are you living in a world where 4.4 > 21 ?

So MPCD was closed after two months of operating even AFTER the original toy exchange closed:
http://trilema.com/2012/bitcoin-still-not-quite-ready-for-cdos/

Also unsurprisingly 6.5 BTC of interest was paid from NYAN.A and 0 BTC of capital was recovered.

Additionally MPCD was far superior to NYAN. Out of 1100 BTC invested 520.5260665 BTC was recovered.

We dive a little deeper at the closing (after two months August-October of 2012)

Code:
Capital to be distributed : 520.5260665 BTC - 154.31014545 BTC = 366.21592105 BTC.

MPCD.A had 21 BTC interest paid out plus 350 of recovered capital:

Code:
Paid :

MPCD.A 7 BTC x 3 = 21 BTC

Code:
MPCD.A issue closed untouched.

So based on Mircea's books MPCD.A was resolved at 371 BTC of initial 350 BTC invested. That's a 6% gain.

NYAN.A a 86% loss.

MPCD.A wasn't even insured, but Mircea made sure the fund was made whole before closing the account. In the process MPOE-PR outed the scammer known as Patrick Harnett.

So yes MPCD definitely lost money. But MPCD.A made money. Yes NYAN lost money, but NYAN lost so much capital NYAN.A become underfunded and worthless.

Where are your excuses now?

You messed up. Own up to your mistakes.

No I said you lost money, and am saddened to see individuals still believing in you despite losing so much money time after time after time. (Don't fucking twist my words with commentary if you're going to quote me.) It might have been cool if it were just one time, (we are all human) but this has been ongoing since 2012. Aren't you a little tired of failing with no real success in sight? How does this not motivate you to change your perception of the situation and do useful shit? You got burned by 3 exchange shut downs now? GLBSE, BTCTC and Bitfunder? I would attribute one to bad luck, but three times? Have you learned nothing?

It's like watching a child burn their hand repeatedly on the stove after being told by multiple adults the stove will burn your hand. Stupidity as an entity will never run out of hit points, but one day you as a person will.

You see the issue here is more why you lost money. The simple answer is you were negligent, possibly lacked the necessary experience, and ultimately would rather place blame than own up to your mistakes as a person. This makes you untrustworthy, maybe not in the same light as a scammer, but I honestly will never invest money with you again. This is coming from me being one of your first investors.

We are all n00bs at one point, but it's been two years man, and you're still making the same dumb mistakes.

you make a stupid post like the OP pretending you don't know what is going on and demanding more money

I know what's going on. You lose a bunch of money. Make excuses to how it's not your fault. And move onto the next thing.

I want no other soul to experience what I experienced if they don't have to. But unfortunately as long as you have breath in your body you'll find a way to lose people's money.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

How can you expect me to vouch for you?

See IRC logs above.

I understand you've said several times "this will get resolved in years as people who owe me money pay me back blah blah blah", but these sound like nothing but empty promises. I can't trust you, or take you for your word, because you've broken my trust.

You just admitted you have been fully aware this process might take several years and you have been okay with that until this point. What changed your mind? I've been in communication with you all this time, doing my best for you, giving you money under the table towards what you are owed to the best of my ability, with the express understanding from you that you will not tell people I have been doing that. You have broken your promise to me. I was treating you like a special customer.

Secondly you've accused me of scamming you and lying to you. Thirdly at the worst time, when I am having troll problems on another thread. Hey, thanks!

Oh come on -- you mean you just "happened" to log in and respond to this after three months of not being online? You mean nothing brought you back here? Come on, tsp. I know.

Let me be blunt with you. Because of what you have written here I can no longer give you special treatment, and I certainly will not be buying out your shares privately or otherwise separate from every other investor. I'm sorry but you screwed this up badly; why should I help you out of my own pocket? You knew the deal, you knew what was going on, and you decide to take a stab at me over this publicly now? Do you want me to dump the rest of the logs I have? You look like a fool, you know that?

I offered to buy your remaining shares out on IRC over a year ago and you didn't accept (see logs above). It's far too late now that you've launched a public campaign over this. Especially considering what I have done for you.

Quote from: usagi
No I said you lost money, and am saddened to see individuals still believing in you despite losing so much money time after time after time. (Don't fucking twist my words with commentary if you're going to quote me.)

...you violated your own IPO's terms...can you not take ownership for this or do you have an excuse for why it's not your fault?

So at the end of the day you scammed NYAN.A holders.

Don't be a "fucking" retard, and watch your language with me. You lied because you said I scammed you. Get it? Do you want me to pull quotes from #bitcoin-assets too?

It might have been cool if it were just one time, (we are all human) but this has been ongoing since 2012. Aren't you a little tired of failing with no real success in sight? How does this not motivate you to change your perception of the situation and do useful shit? You got burned by 3 exchange shut downs now? GLBSE, BTCTC and Bitfunder? I would attribute one to bad luck, but three times? Have you learned nothing?

But this was one time. The GLBSE shutdown was one time. Of course I have learned a lot. Have you learned not to lie yet? You say this has been ongoing since 2012. Are you on drugs? After the shitstorm ian bakewell, bitcoinoz, eskimobob and deprived (all well-known asset scammers now) started so they didn't have to pay me back for what I had invested in them (and other reasons) yes, I did learn a lot.

I learned that when this sort of thing happens, the first thing that needs to be done is ask the person to retract their statement and apologize. So thestringpuller, I am going to need to ask you to retract your statements that I am a scammer (and that I have failed to live up to my contracts, etc.) and apologize. You may do so privately if you wish, in PM, and I won't publish it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: