View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

Bullshit.

ServStrong (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:49:34 PM

Do you have a web hosting account with us? if you have bad experience with other web hosting providers, please send a topic about them
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:54:10 PM

Do you have a web hosting account with us? if you have bad experience with other web hosting providers, please send a topic about them

No, nor would I when you falsely advertise.  Unlimited bandwidth is impossible to promise.

It does not exist.

ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

No, nor would I when you falsely advertise.  Unlimited bandwidth is impossible to promise.

It does not exist.

What about unlimited websites? do you have unlimited websites? yes, you are right, it's not possible, but do you need to unlimited bandwidth? It mean, you will not be limited
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:16:56 PM

It does not exist.

What about unlimited websites? do you have unlimited websites? yes, you are right, it's not possible, but do you need to unlimited bandwidth? It mean, you will not be limited

Thank you for admitting your dishonesty.  Good day.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:37:19 PM

It does not exist.

Thought I'd add to his argument. It is possible to have an extremely high amount of domains hosted in one account. I'd say high enough to be called "unlimited." However, this is most likely not the case with bandwidth. If I were to make a website with over a million visits per minute, I highly doubt there would be enough bandwidth to serve them all. This is why I don't like hosting companies that say they have unlimited bandwidth. I would much rather know the real amount.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

Please note, it's a shared hosting not your own server, so you can not use all the server resources to serve "a website with over a million visits per minute" for $1.95 per month
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 08:53:33 PM

Your TOS says this:
Traffic Usage
All account plans come with a predetermined amount of traffic allowance. We monitor all accounts and bill $1.00 for each gig of traffic exceeded.
https://www.servstrong.com/en/about-us/terms-of-service.html

What is the "predetermined amount of traffic allowance" ? Maybe you could change the "unlimited" to that amount to make it a bit more .. clear.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:07:42 PM

Please note, it's a shared hosting not your own server, so you can not use all the server resources to serve "a website with over a million visits per minute" for $1.95 per month
So, in other words, it is false advertising since it is not "unlimited"?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:19:52 PM

If you want to host ebay on a shared hosting account, yes "it is false advertising", please be reasonable, and think before asking a question
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:05:02 PM

If you want to host ebay on a shared hosting account, yes "it is false advertising", please be reasonable, and think before asking a question

Seeing as you've conceded that the unlimited hosting was a lie & changed your post...you should probably do the same for "Unlimited Websites"  as that is not possible either.

EDIT:

Although, seeing as you've already proven yourself and/or your service to be dishonest from the get-go, I doubt you'll see much business from these forums.

Next time, be honest.

ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 07:50:19 AM by ServStrong

Search the Google at least one time for "web hosting" phrase, from your point of view all the web hosting in the world are dishonest
Your posts increased enough, for selling your signature "SlidingHorn" Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: