Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Sr. member bitcointalk - ORIGINAL OWNER  (Read 347 times)
annum (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 04:13:39 AM by annum

Hello

I intend to sell my sr member mostly because I don't have the availability anymore to post for bounties or signature campaigns. I can prove that I am the original owner by signing a message from my btc  address and no other way.

I intend to sell with or without escrow depending on how I am felling the other user trading with me at that moment. Feel free to contact me here.

I prefer to speak on discord during evening EET.

Thank you. I will wait for offers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

The best offer until now is 0.035 BTC.
jenia2

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

ALWAYS USE ESCROW TO NOT GET SCAMMED.
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

ALWAYS USE ESCROW TO NOT GET SCAMMED.

Yes, I am totally agree with any type of escrow
matheson123

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

If the account is clean.... no negative trust, no spam posts, no ban, no loan,  posts in english , no dev od dead coin.

If all good.

Shoot me PM I will buy for 0.04 BTC....Also would like say I want to trade via escow. I got scammed 2x this day already.
I mean at these times bitcointalk escrows are not accepting account sales. S I found a escrow at Reddit. Let me know if is it appropriate
 for you.
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

If the account is clean.... no negative trust, no spam posts, no ban, no loan,  posts in english , no dev od dead coin.

If all good.

Shoot me PM I will buy for 0.04 BTC....Also would like say I want to trade via escow. I got scammed 2x this day already.
I mean at these times bitcointalk escrows are not accepting account sales. S I found a escrow at Reddit. Let me know if is it appropriate
 for you.

Hello, can I have your discord username? Please send it by PM.
murosu77
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

Hey!!
I want to purchase sr member account.
please reply or give your email/telegram or please do reply on bitcointalk.
Thanks
murosu77
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

RECOMMENDATION FOR ALL ACCOUNT BUYERS

Only deal with the reputable forum escrow "SebastianJu"

and be safe

Escrow "SebastianJu" Official Thread link here

Link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Hey!!
I want to purchase sr member account.
please reply or give your email/telegram or please do reply on bitcointalk.
Thanks
murosu77

classymn@mail.com

i will wait for your email
jenia2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

I intend to sell with or without escrow depending on how I am felling the other user trading with me at that moment. Feel free to contact me here.

LOOKS LIKE JUST ANOTHER SHITTY SCAMMER LOL

using escrow should not be about " feeling at the moment "
 you are a joke
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

you are a joke

Yes, it is a feeling about the user I am trading, with you definetly I won't trade, you can't just come and say things like this.
jenia2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

you are a joke

Yes, it is a feeling about the user I am trading, with you definetly I won't trade, you can't just come and say things like this.

there you go people.The scammer has showed his true intentions
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

you are a joke

I have no intention is scamming sir but I see that you FUD every selling thread on this forum maybe to protect your alts
jenia2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

you are a joke

I have no intention is scamming sir but I see that you FUD every selling thread on this forum maybe to protect your alts

you do not know the meaning of FUD then. I write honest reviews about the likes of you. and now i begin to suspect you are an alt of varanu, since you accuse me of something like that. varanu for sure has a lot to lose.

and P.S.

escrow should be a must, and not subject to how you feel at that particular time towards that particular person. so please stfu and stop wasting everybodys time!
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Red trust applied, do you think I am an alt of other seller? How stupid that can be? I accuse you of being an of someone else, your last 30 posts are only SCAM SCAM SCAM and you have posted no proof nowhere. I don't say those users are not a scam, but give the freedom of everyone to make his sales.
jenia2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

Scammer...

Here is a real dealer: https://discord.gg/gtgSNK

do not join his discord channel he is another scammer. he will ask you to pay him upfront due to whatever reason he has in his mind that time - most likely it will be" I am trying to build a reputation here, or escrows take long time to answer, or it is just my rule" and then you will get scammed.
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

Scammer...

Scammer...

do not join his discord channel he is another scammer. he will ask you to pay him upfront due to whatever reason he has in his mind that time - most likely it will be" I am trying to build a reputation here, or escrows take long time to answer, or it is just my rule" and then you will get scammed.

both red trust
matheson123

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Hello

I intend to sell my sr member mostly because I don't have the availability anymore to post for bounties or signature campaigns. I can prove that I am the original owner by signing a message from my btc  address and no other way.

I prefer to speak on discord during evening EET.

Thank you. I will wait for offers
Scammer. This user stole my 250 USD.
Do not trust him....
He also runs scam coin project Fargoty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4893358.0).
Negative trust added.
annum (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

i still want to sell my account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: