Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy screws me over twice :o  (Read 646 times)
BulletProof_za (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:07:23 PM

When everyone was saying how bad Cryptsy was i stood up for them and backed them.

But now:
With the removal of cent(Pennies) off Cryptsy i had a decent about of coins at rock bottom ready to buy up any panic sell coins now what does Cryptsy come and do they announce that they are removing the coin and everyone panics and dumps (Cryptsy included with months of free coins they earn from the POS) so know a bunch of people are sitting with loads of shit coin. Just a word of advice you do not just announce a removal of a coin and leave the markets open you pause the markets you capitalistic pigs !
So then i except the fact i am now sitting with billions of useless coin and remove it all of Cryptsy to my wallet and guess what my account is now has a negative -799999992 cent balance and now i can not fix the balance because they are not excepting deposits and i cannot buy anymore to settle the negative balance so now i also can not withdraw anything else i have left. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked     

This is not how you should do business get your shit together!!!!!!
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:21:00 PM

The thread linked to below is full of comments from people in your position. Maybe they wil figure out a way to fix it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359000.2000

If you ever get your CENT's back you can trade them at the exchange linked to below.

https://www.swisscex.com/

There is also another new exchange (linked to below) with a CENT market, but it's so new nobody had placed any orders the last time I looked.

https://xnigma.com/
BulletProof_za (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:28:23 PM

The thread linked to below is full of comments from people in your position. Maybe they wil figure out a way to fix it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359000.2000

If you ever get your CENT's back you can trade them at the exchange linked to below.

https://www.swisscex.com/

Thanks will try it
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:53:35 PM

We are accepting deposits. If you are unable to generate a deposit address its because our pennies daemon has crash again like it does frequently. We bring it back on multiple times per day

The reason you are negative is our penniesd stopped reporting send transactions for a period of times. So a few dupilcates may have slipped in there

There is no easy way to go about delisting a market. After much thought we went with the plan you see

We do not sell the CENT we got from stake. Paul frequently gives them away

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

We are accepting deposits. If you are unable to generate a deposit address its because our pennies daemon has crash again like it does frequently. We bring it back on multiple times per day

The reason you are negative is our penniesd stopped reporting send transactions for a period of times. So a few dupilcates may have slipped in there

There is no easy way to go about delisting a market. After much thought we went with the plan you see

We do not sell the CENT we got from stake. Paul frequently gives them away

how does he give them away?

also do you have any investment tools that I could used to help manage a portfolio of different products? 
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

I tried to create a CENT deposit address at both the exchanges I linked to above and both their CENT wallets were out of action as shown below. All CENT exchanges seem to be having the same problem.

I also scanned the latest CENT wallet with virustotal and it gave two warnings you can see at the link below.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5bea7c7c72a542c44cace5405d4e084cc0933353fa8c87bdc6e4e9997e8fbb2a/analysis/

The TrendMicro-HouseCall warning does not worry me because I know it's oversensitive. However, the Emsisoft warning does worry me, although I have no experience of Emsisoft.

I know wallets often trigger false positives, but I was taught extreme paranoia is healthy when it's to do with security.

I just hope the wallet developer releases a new version without warnings before the Cyptsy CENT withdrawal deadline.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

With the removal of cent(Pennies) off Cryptsy i had a decent about of coins at rock bottom ready to buy up any panic sell coins now what does Cryptsy come and do they announce that they are removing the coin and everyone panics and dumps

Never leave an open order for something you don't really want.  You call it shitcoin but you had an open order for it.  Well its not cryptsy's fault it is yours.  You put yourself in that situation.  If CENT crashed like it did and then went up a hundred fold on another exchange you would be thrilled with the win.  Trade at your own discretion.

I have nothing to say about the negative balance.  That is a code fix that needs to be resolved. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: