Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At what price should we start a rally?
2$ - 12 (23.5%)
1.50$ - 6 (11.8%)
1$ - 14 (27.5%)
0.50$ - 5 (9.8%)
0.25$ - 14 (27.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Waiting for lowwer prices  (Read 1078 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 09:21:20 PM

At what price should we start a rally?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 02:20:51 AM

bump, lets get more votes

Let all your friends know a Crazy Huge bitcoin rally is coming very soon,

The investment opportunity is REAL! Collect Cash from your friends tomorrow and promises to double their investments! :p

lets get some new player!

Go Go Go, Time is now!

ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 02:41:30 AM

This thread is just amazing.  It depicts everything WRONG with bitcoin right now.
> The attitude that bitcoin is an investment rather than a money/currency/store of value/whatever you want to call it
> The Ponzi scheme attitude of trying to attract suckers
> The ever-decreasing "We'll all buy back in here!!!" prices

(BFL)^2 < 0
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 03:09:34 AM

This thread is just amazing.  It depicts everything WRONG with bitcoin right now.
> The attitude that bitcoin is an investment rather than a money/currency/store of value/whatever you want to call it

some years ago invstors were buying Chinese yuan's as an investment vehicle... just because you call it a currency dosn't mean poeple see it as an investment

bitcoin have proven it self to not be a Ponzi scheme... your the sucker for thinking promoting bitcoin is a  " Ponzi scheme attitude " ... actually your an idiot

everyone is waiting for new lows to buy back... you can feel everyone holding themselves back from buying ever-time theirs a good swing down...

we are hours away from a sudden reversal! can you take the heat?  

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 03:46:41 AM

This thread is just amazing.  It depicts everything WRONG with bitcoin right now.

some years ago invstors were buying Chinese yuan's as an investment vehicle... just because you call it a currency dosn't mean poeple see it as an investment

bitcoin have proven it self to not be a Ponzi scheme... your the sucker for thinking promoting bitcoin is a  " Ponzi scheme attitude " ... actually your an idiot

everyone is waiting for new lows to buy back... you can feel everyone holding themselves back from buying ever-time theirs a good swing down...

we are hours away from a sudden reversal! can you take the heat?  

Roll Eyes
I know bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme.  
You, however, are treating it like one when you go out and tell people "look, this investment lost 90% of its value but you can get in for cheap RIGHT NOW!"  How about you tell them about the benefits of being independent of the government or small fees or some of the ACTUAL BENEFITS?  You're giving a bad name to bitcoin because these people will come and look at the charts and call you an idiot.
Yeah, people are holding back... and the reversal is coming but not now.  People like you forecasted lows at $20 all the way down to $3 and none of those ever proved to be permanent.
Can I take the heat?  I'm short about 100 bitcoins on bitcoinica.
edit: Just reread your post.  "Promise to DOUBLE THEIR INVESTMENT!"  If you're going to tell them that, might as well tell them to come to Bitcoinduit Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 04:00:17 AM

Roll Eyes
I know bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme.  
You, however, are treating it like one when you go out and tell people "look, this investment lost 90% of its value but you can get in for cheap RIGHT NOW!"  How about you tell them about the benefits of being independent of the government or small fees or some of the ACTUAL BENEFITS?  You're giving a bad name to bitcoin because these people will come and look at the charts and call you an idiot.
Yeah, people are holding back... and the reversal is coming but not now.  People like you forecasted lows at $20 all the way down to $3 and none of those ever proved to be permanent.
Can I take the heat?  I'm short about 100 bitcoins on bitcoinica.
edit: Just reread your post.  "Promise to DOUBLE THEIR INVESTMENT!"  If you're going to tell them that, might as well tell them to come to Bitcoinduit Grin

yes well I'm assuming you've already told your friends about why Bitcoin is the best thing to have been invented since e-mail. now tell them if they where thinking about getting a piece of the action ... time is now ...

Promise to DOUBLE THEIR INVESTMENT

i stand by this statement ... i say anyone who buys bitcoin for less then 5$ will double their investment within 2 years.

the coins are so rediculisly undervalued right now, its not even funny, and still we are so greedy we want to see lower prices b4 we buy back

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 04:07:55 AM

This thread is just amazing.  It depicts everything WRONG with bitcoin right now.

+1  I have to agree.  It makes Bitcoin look cheap and fake.  Something only useful to swindling others out of their cash and to make empty promises.  The sad thing is the OP doesn't even realize how utterly worthless it makes Bitcoin look.  Like a junk penny stock only useful to pump and dump.  Buy at a buck and sell at two to some poor suffer who loses everything.

Meh.  How far we have fallen.  I hope it goes to half a cent if it will flush out all the speculator BS.
payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 04:12:56 AM

i didn't vote yet, but i'd say around 85-90 cents. maybe the bulk of transactions will be at a $1, but i'm still not sure yet if it will need a spike below it before any kind of rally takes place.
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 04:17:29 AM

i didn't vote yet, but i'd say around 85-90 cents. maybe the bulk of transactions will be at a $1, but i'm still not sure yet if it will need a spike below it before any kind of rally takes place.

expect the unexpected

bitcoin has grown so much in the past few months, yet its "stock" has fallen even more so. why is this? stock prices are BULLSHIT.

everyone watch out the Bull is going to take one more shit before taking off

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: