Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heavy! USC successfully landed on Bit-Z  (Read 90 times)
Game.Ethereum (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

On August 13, the stable digital currency USC (You Flash Pay) officially landed on the well-known trading platform Bit-Z. USC can be replenished on the whole platform and exchanged with all currencies traded on the platform. USC is the first decentralized, highly secure global blockchain technology payment product issued by the company of China Digital (08255.HK), a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Its issuance anchors the US dollar and the price is in US dollars. 1:1 redemption. In order to celebrate the successful landing, the project side will give back to the majority of users, and will hold a welfare coin transfer activity in the community "USC Service Number".
kumar.malhotra@gmail.com

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

what is the name of this coin i didnt find in coinmarketcap. also let me know the website of this coin. because there is showing ultimate secure cash on coinmarketcap.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

looks like USC is actually USD Coin, the Circle project. very interesting
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

Hey OP, where to learn more about it? I can't find it on coinmarketcap. Could you give the links to its website or something else?
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Hey OP, where to learn more about it? I can't find it on coinmarketcap. Could you give the links to its website or something else?
you should visit the bit-z exchange site to see the official announcement regarding it. Basically, it needs the more time to be listed on the coinmarketcap but it looks like you just need to visit the site directly and you can get a lot of news regarding it in one place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: