Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano Pay in progress with Google Chrome  (Read 101 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Cardano is the future: It is like getting into BTC at the early stage at these prices!

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/08/13/cardano-creator-drops-major-announcements-on-ada-crypto-ada-pay-google-chrome-extension-and-open-source-initiative/
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

According to the article it's just a lightweight wallet for ADA that you can install as a Google Chrome Extension. IMO it's nothing new or revolutionary. We have such wallets for other currencies, Metamask for ETH, etc.  

Now if they can integrate this wallet with third party applications for online payments, that could mean something. In any case, they will have to do a great job with respect to security because this wallet will have to run as a client side application (javascript). As such, it will probably be susceptible to malware, phishing, and other malicious attacks.  
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

According to the article it's just a lightweight wallet for ADA that you can install as a Google Chrome Extension. IMO it's nothing new or revolutionary. We have such wallets for other currencies, Metamask for ETH, etc.  

Now if they can integrate this wallet with third party applications for online payments, that could mean something. In any case, they will have to do a great job with respect to security because this wallet will have to run as a client side application (javascript). As such, it will probably be susceptible to malware, phishing, and other malicious attacks.  

Charles is too smart to allow what you outlined happen: You are a bitch ass!
Marksmanio

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

I'm not seeing anything new in that article .. Any other coin like eth also did it..so cool ..i also believe in ada.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I'm not seeing anything new in that article .. Any other coin like eth also did it..so cool ..i also believe in ada.

So do I: Heavily invested and buying on the drops/corrections!
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

It seems to me that there is nothing revolutionary. As far as I understood this is a simple browser extension. There are a lot of similar extensions. ADA is a good and promising coin that can grow in the future.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

It seems to me that there is nothing revolutionary. As far as I understood this is a simple browser extension. There are a lot of similar extensions. ADA is a good and promising coin that can grow in the future.

Investing in Cardano NOW  is like investing in Bitcoin in the early stages!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: