Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🚀🚀🚀REI - REIKI COIN - Spiritual Practice Platform  (Read 193 times)
Gokur1993 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

We want to create the first and the biggest spiritual decentralized platform for all Reiki masters and participants.
We compared 42-coin and Jesus Coin and tried to make something between and took all positive things from the both.

ETH/REI buy only.(ETH to USD quivalent)
Max Supply 50 REI coins!   
PRE-ICO Price
1 REI = 5000$
0.1 REI = 500$​
HardCap
20 REI Coins only/100.000$
14/08/2018 - 14/10/2018 Pre-ICO Time

ICO Price
1 REI = 15000$
0.1 REI = 1500$​
20 REI Coins also

I.Visit our website reikicoin.asia
II.Read "How it works"."What is Reiki?"
III.Ou
r FAQ

What is Reiki coin for?

You can use Reiki coins for being initiated in different spiritual systems of reiki.There are 1-3 levels.The first level allows you to use Reiki power to heal yourself,improve your intuition and change negative situatuions in your life to positive.The second level allows you to initiate people in Reiki system and you can earn Reiki coins from them.This level makes your Reiki`s power work faster,stronger and more powerful.You can heal other people curses,clean them from negative programs,charge items for fortuna and work with your money chanel.On the third level you can work with karma,sexuality,change people destinies and become a member of collective prayer.Collective prayer means we all pray(use our reiki energy)together for someone who is in a very big trouble(for example between life and death) for Reiki coins.

Will I have x3.x5.x10 or more  after REI coins will be listed on a exchange?

We tried to make REI coins by researching 2 crypto projects.Such as Jesus Coin and 42-coin. And we tried to integrate our spiritual practise into blockchain within 50 REI coins only. We realy want to create useful p2p project.We think it is possible to make X`s but our project has been made for spiritual practises and If you have reiki`s 2 level you can earn REI as well.

Why should I use REI coins initiation if I can get an initiation  in differents schools?

Yes.You can find a school and recive initiation there.But we are not 100% guaranteed.It can be a scam and you recive nothing.We are 4 Reiki masters with long time experience.We can sure you,you will recive real initiation.

What is the problem REI coin solves?

A lot of fake reiki schools and fake reiki masters.They don`t have an initiation at all.All they do is,taking money from people and give them 0 help back.We want to connect real masters and students all in one place as well.

Is REI token or coin?

REI is ERC20 token at the moment.But we are going to change it to our own coin as soon as possible.

What is the maximum supply of REI?

50 REI tokens within 5 decimal places. It means you can have the minimum 0.00001 REI and the maximum 50 REI

IV.Whitepaper comes on 21/08/2018

V.Buy REI coins on the website if you like the project.

VI.NO BOUNTY,NO SCAM!

VII. Stay tuned and contact us

t.me/reikicoin
reikicoin@gmail.com
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

I think this coin will be as useful as reiki is... that means 0
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Greetings! What is the sum of soft cap? It wasn't mentioned in your description.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Greetings! What is the sum of soft cap? It wasn't mentioned in your description.
This project has no softcap, at the site there is only hardcap. This is a rare coin when the project  has a max supply 50 REI and the hardcap is only 20 REI.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

$5000 per mETH scam token.

you are definitely off your face....

Roll Eyes
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

there is no softcap and focus on achieving hardcap, a rare optimism that is very good, but changing one's intuition is not an easy thing and requires a lot of time for it, so, let's look at the next development

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I think this coin will be as useful as reiki is... that means 0
Why do you think that this coin is not useful?
Gokur1993 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

Soft Cap is 10 REI/50.000$
Gokur1993 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

$5000 per mETH scam token.

you are definitely off your face....

Roll Eyes

5000$ for 1 token. But 1 token means 2% of all REI tokens.
nigelsblockchainbytes

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

I have a couple of questions. what are you using the funds for, are you going to have a sale? what are the token distribution percentages and who are you, like in real life?
ngockhanh.vtv

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
ngockhanh.vtv

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Gokur1993 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I have a couple of questions. what are you using the funds for, are you going to have a sale? what are the token distribution percentages and who are you, like in real life?

REI is a utility token(spiritual)

You can use Reiki coins for being initiated in different spiritual systems of reiki.There are 1-3 levels.The first level allows you to use Reiki power to heal yourself,improve your intuition and change negative situatuions in your life to positive.The second level allows you to initiate people in Reiki system and you can earn Reiki coins from them.This level makes your Reiki`s power work faster,stronger and more powerful.You can heal other people curses,clean them from negative programs,charge items for fortuna and work with your money chanel.On the third level you can work with karma,sexuality,change people destinies and become a member of collective prayer.Collective prayer means we all pray(use our reiki energy)together for someone who is in a very big trouble(for example between life and death) for Reiki coins.

So you need REI for being initiated in Reiki and work with the energy.After you can initiate other people and earn REI coins for that.Also you can heal or pray for other people and get REI coins as well. Because Reiki energy works mentally and physically.

After ICO REI will be directly listed on a exchange and you can sell it if you like.

Our team includes 4 Reiki experienced masters and staff who want to create the biggest Reiki decentralized school in the world

50% ICO
20% APP Beta
20% PR and Reclame
10% Team
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

I like the project, I like the approach and realization of ideas by the team. But all the results are ahead, I wish the team good luck.
Gokur1993 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

I like the project, I like the approach and realization of ideas by the team. But all the results are ahead, I wish the team good luck.

We hope so too.God bless you  Smiley
Gokur1993 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

there is no softcap and focus on achieving hardcap, a rare optimism that is very good, but changing one's intuition is not an easy thing and requires a lot of time for it, so, let's look at the next development
Our founder and co-founders have money to invest in the project 50%/50.000$.And it is not so based on hard cap or soft cap.We ll make ICO anyways by our own money.And if we won`t reach soft cap all ethereums ll be returned to participantes.So the project`ll start with our without investors.But the question of time....earlier or later  Smiley
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

A project without the bounty campaign isn't a big deal but what do you do to popularize this project? Investors won't see the project if you don't expand your ads. Coinmarketcap is also a good place to advertise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: