Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

I understand your feelings bro crypto market is very volatile and at this time we are experiencing live VOLATILITY. Crypto market is like bed of roses with thorns, when we get profits we feel the pallets of roses and when we get loss we feel thorns. The peoples who leaving salling their crypto in losses are either loosers who doesn't belong to this crypto market or peoples which are in need fiat money.

Robbio

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

You should not be so paranoid, the cryptocurrency market is a financial game, no humanity. Should even stop loss. If you treat Bitcoin like this, I agree, but for other coins, the risk may be greater. No need to waste money.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

I have a similar situation... My criptoportico devalued several times. And I don't see the point in throwing it all away.. I'll hold it till the last minute...
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I get what you mean, but I think it also depends on the projects you are invested in currently. I mean, with some you know with a pretty big certainty that they will recover at some point. But others may not fare that well and maybe we needed this cleansing to get those out of the way...if you are in those, prepare to say goodbye at some point...

Also, selling with a loss is no big deal. Let's say a high potential project dropped 90% in value, but a pretty shitty project only dropped 50%..then I would seriously consider selling the shitty one to buy more of the high potential one, even though I have a huge loss at the shitty one Smiley.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

This is what cryptocurrency is all about. It is decentralized and nobody have control on anybody on what to do with his coins.

@OP, that is your stand and i admire you for your principle but there are people who are very opposite with your thinking. It maybe good for you that you will hold your coins or not, nobody can really tell, only time knows.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Well keep cool and calm.Nowadays bitcoin or any altcoin are still on downtrend so all we need to do is hold and save it for a better future.It means that just wait till the right time to sell it because if you sell it today for sure you will just wasted it.Those people who do panic selling doesnt belong here.They will just affect the market more and worsen the situation.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

I laughed at this first but on a serious note your absolutely right, i feel those that sell dont really see the big picture only few people see it. Panic sellers will end up joining the train back with regret. To me its better holding than settling for worthless bucks, patient will eventually pay.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

I can understand such people, they are worried and do not want to lose their last money, this happens. I also keep all my investments and do not sell at a lesser price than buying.
arkholding

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Hodl is the new sexy !
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

hold, the graveyard has plenty of space for you and your coins.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Everyone has their own thinking way and decision and I think it's good to see that you're going to hold your ADA till you die Smiley. But I think you don't have right to call other people bitches just because they don't wanna hold like you. LOL. Try do what you want and don't give a fuck about others and don't criticize anyone as well Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

Looking at what's happening to the crypto market, many people are now blaming these thoughts, but if you think well, it's better to sell a little loss coin than just lose everything.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Looking at what's happening to the crypto market, many people are now blaming these thoughts, but if you think well, it's better to sell a little loss coin than just lose everything.

he is going to lose it all if he holds.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Wow, though Melodramatic, i guess you are voicing a lot of sentiments here. People with a belief and understanding if crypto would wait and not sell, unless dire need demands otherwise.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Everyone has their own thinking way and decision and I think it's good to see that you're going to hold your ADA till you die Smiley. But I think you don't have right to call other people bitches just because they don't wanna hold like you. LOL. Try do what you want and don't give a fuck about others and don't criticize anyone as well Smiley.
Bitcoin all the time and this time it has been reaching more than 51% domination to the whole of crypto. Before ETF decision and a lot of people are rushing to convert their altcoin to the bitcoin.
let him do whatever he wants. This will become a big bet on the bitcoin ETF. ADA will get a huge impact caused by that.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

hahaha lol, yes its true mate better to hold what coin you are holding rightnow than selling it with an dump price and lost big amount of money. the truth is cryptocurrency has unpredictable time when will be dump and pump the best thing to do is have some patience holding this coins.

sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

he is going to lose it all if he holds.
Nobody know if he's going to lose it all or becoming a millionaire by holding ADA. Smiley. It's really difficult to predict about this crypto market at the moment. For me, I'm also holding right now but I don't like OP because he used bad words to other sellers just because they can cut their loss right time or maybe they can exchange their cryptocurrency to USDT right time. LOL.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

You can buy a stellar, very emotionally, but in principle it is correct. Although the position of many investors does not save them from the losses and the fall of the whole market, but their devotion and hope that the future will come tomorrow impresses.

rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

Yes, I also will never sell my altcoin for loss especially when I bought when the price was high because it will be a big loss. I will rather hold patiently until when the market recover from the bear and the price rise to a value I can get profit when I sell no matter how small the profit is but sometimes, when I am in need of cash, I can sell the less potential one I have in my portfolio.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: