Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Crashed?  (Read 90 times)
Me.n.KHOF4SH (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Best Social Media services

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

I'm here with you guys, however you are here with me... because if you refuse to sell your Bitcoins to those assholes out there, we will have market of the people, AND the institutions for things that matter... but if we sell our btc, we just become on a larger pictures slaves to whom others limit income, monitor us and even control that income we have in terms of how and when it will be worth.

Your money in a bank is not your money.
Fiat is printed by the banks.
Fiat is inflatory.

Don't sell your bitcoin.  Tell Fuck man, tell fuck crypto, but don't sell your Bitcoin!

One day, you will be glad you didn't.  And now, distract yourself or if you're emotionally strong enough, watch the journey!

2 years from now, you are a happy man
6 months from now, you're probably happy
3 days from now, you're probably crying while they shoot their bullets near your head, as they know, they can't get you to surrender unless you, willingly, decide to sell your bitcoin and justify yourself with charting or bullshit.

Bitcoin is produced in LIMITED quantity. And you have some.
Do the math.

Love!

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

I bought a bitcoin from the time I heard that the ETF might be listed, but the current situation is that the ETF has been postponed, and the market has fallen sharply. I have lost more than 10%!
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I agree, plus bitcoin in the fact that it will be a limited number, and when the last will get its price soar!
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

I'm not even looking at coinmarketcap lately, it's like i've made a time capsule with some of my earnings lately. I'm certain this will be worth a TON in the future.
ICOpulse

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

I'm not even looking at coinmarketcap lately, it's like i've made a time capsule with some of my earnings lately. I'm certain this will be worth a TON in the future.
I hold a similar position
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: