Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm lazy to work on the signature campaign  (Read 324 times)
vennz17 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I see the potential for new ICOs to emerge very far from expectations. even looking at the market price has made someone not want to continue longer with the signature he uses.
what should I do to be able to be excited about the bloody market conditions. just like the situation I am getting bored with the bounty campaign, especially the signature  Embarrassed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

what should I do to be able to be excited about the bloody market conditions.
Did you try buying while the market is bloody? Isn't that exciting to buy those coins that has potential and watch them closely on how it will start moving up?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

I see the potential for new ICOs to emerge very far from expectations. even looking at the market price has made someone not want to continue longer with the signature he uses.
what should I do to be able to be excited about the bloody market conditions. just like the situation I am getting bored with the bounty campaign, especially the signature  Embarrassed
You should be patient in doing signature campaign even the market condition is not good. Just stay still and be positive to the outcome. We can't deny each of us experienced also on what you feel towards signature campaign , getting bored and find it lousy sometimes but I'd prefer to look on the positive side of this cryto world.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

doing signature campaign now is not with the red market now.
remember that each coin or token has the value in USD if we are talking with ICO bounties.
so, they have no connection with the market trend now, until they have been listed to exchange.

BTW, you have no guts on this then you don't belong in cryptocurrency.
weak hands always lose their money.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Signature campaigns you join now, at least 3 months from now. At that time I thought the market would go up so look a bit further. The market is bloody now but in the future it will rise.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Do not panic and worry about the price in this situation buddy. I would like to invest your money on any coins in this situation and keep calm for some months, if you worry about the price and do not want to participate in any campaign means I believe its nonsense idea.
Participate in the signature campaign pay you in dollar value dude.
I see the some campaigns pay in dollar value those will be helpful earn the enough amount for your work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Did you try buying while the market is bloody? Isn't that exciting to buy those coins that has potential and watch them closely on how it will start moving up?

do you still find it exciting even if you dont have a money to buy those coins ?  even if i have the money , i wont still buy cryptos because there aint still a posibility that thier price would recover .  its been a verry long time since i see them falling and up until now , they are still falling with no chance of recovery whatsoever .  

but i will never become lazy when it comes to working on a campaign  , as long as it is legit  . im only lazy on applying an airdrop and a bounty because ive been already scammed many times by them .
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I have the same feelings with you, I am frustrated with the market now, and when I think that my current bounty mission may be worthless, I am beginning to feel uneasy!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Why don't you buy in now, especialy altcoin. For now, new ICOs is not good at all with the red market. But I think this time is better to people wanna buy in. The market will be bullish from Sep/Oct, I think!
About the signature you join, it just required not much of post, and since you could be here daily, why don't you spent just 5 minutes for some post to get minimum required from signature campaign?
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

I would not give up so fast. Yes, the market does not look good, but that should not scare you. It will take some time, but there will be another good time for the crypto market. That was always the case and will definitely be like this again. As long as the market is so bloody, you can stock up cheap with coins or tokens. Even a signature campaign, in which you does not seem to earn much now, can turn out to be very good financially in a few months. My advice to all is, go ahead and do not be put off. Only then can you earn well. I speak from my own experience.  Wink
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I always have a look on the positive side of this cryto world. If you are too, you are not getting bored with the bounty campaign.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

If you really depends on the bounty earnings for your requirements then bloody conditions of the crypto market is very worse for you.If you don't want to continue your sifnature better leave from their and give spot to someone else.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

what should I do to be able to be excited about the bloody market conditions.

I still believe in that market after the fall will start its growth.  I hope even that the records of the prices of the past years will be broken.  participating in the company signature I do not do not lose.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

Lets stick and talk about pure on signature campaigns and I cant really deny the fact that even myself do have those boredom or I'm gradually losing interest already on doing bounty signature campaigns. I can really compare the success rate and duration rate of previous years bounties and into this recent one which do really have big changes which would really give some doubts as a bounty hunter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:56 AM

Me too. Bounty signature campaign should change their rules on the number of posts and they should lower it down to  7 or 5 posts a week. The value that we are going to received is sure going to be lowered down because of the red tide that will also affect their ICO sales. It is like we are giving too much effort on a  job that pays only 50/50.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

with the market now. You should not expect too much, just do it normally and wait for the good from the market
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

what should I do to be able to be excited about the bloody market conditions? just like the situation I am getting bored with the bounty campaign, especially the signature  Embarrassed

I know That Feel Bro

I personally have the same issue as you, I feel get bored with the bounty campaign that I joined because with the current market condition. But, I keep doing my bounty and trying to be optimistic. Because I still believe at the end of the year market will bullish again and more positive news about crypto coming like the previous year ago...
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

Signature campaign is interesting, but if you get discourage because of the market breakdown  then only i can say is all temporary, someday prices will be stable or rise soon. All you need is to wait and have patience.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:08 AM

Then don't join in any bounty. Problem solved. No one force you to use/wear signature on this forum.

Maybe you can move to trading or other way instead of bounty?
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

Any activity should bring a drop of pleasure.
I too go aside if this condition is not observed.
Nevertheless, periodic participation in the signature campaign  you to keep yourself in good shape  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: