Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain is Hodling Nearly $600 Million in Bitcoin Cash  (Read 447 times)
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

Everyone is now concern about the fact of Bitmain for hodling about $600 million BCH and right now they can't settle on how they would play what they are hodling on the grounds that its definitely known in general society and they can't do however they see fit control BCH's costs which is too terrible for them.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Hi all,

Apologies if there is already a thread on this - couldn't find one.

Could be v. interesting for BCH when they go public and release all that sweet cash!

Source:https://www.ccn.com/bitmain-is-hodling-nearly-600-million-in-bitcoin-cash/
Wasn't the owners of bitmain the dudes that started out all of this bitcoin cash thingy ?
I mean its only logical that they are gathering as much bitcoin cash as they can because they want to keep bitcoin cash alive, people are selling bitcoin cash as soon as they have it and kept selling it ever since the first day, bitmain probably just buys them so the price doesn't plummet to hell.

If they do not buy it, noone else will and bitcoin cash will be like 1 satoshi after couple years. The only bad part is that, bitmain is probably selling their bitcoins just to get more bitcoin cash and keep it alive. The day will come when they will want to cash out their bitcoin cash and when that comes, the price of bitcoin cash will go down insanely.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

Basically this is the reason why who have enough knowledge based on this market doesn’t invest in forked coin so we need to think before invest.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

To be honest, I don't really trust the coins forked from Bitcoin. Recent leaked news states that, Bitmain is holding Bitcoin cash of worth 300 million dollars. Maybe this is the reason behind the pump and dump of price of Bitcoin cash.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

We're looking forward to that and anxiously to the release and to also feel the effect on the market.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

I think that won't be a wise decision for Bitmain to dump all those coins they hold.
It won't just making the price falling, but it will also give a bad effect for Bitmain.
nhatduy303

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

I do not agree with your opinion
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Although they have a good opportunity to dump the market, they will not do it. Because if they start selling Bitcoin, then the price will definitely decrease.Therefore, Bitcoin investors need to gain a huge idea about market systems, selling and holding time.
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

One player owning so much and taking advantage and monopolizing the mining market is disturbing.  Hopefully some competition of some sort comes along and evens the field out. 

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

The fate of BCH is in the hands of the big whales now. From what I know, they can't just sell their coin and they are closely monitored by other investors as well. They don't have a choice but to continue to improve their coin so that the demand goes higher. I am excited how this plays out although I don't invest on a coin that is heavily reliant on one individual or organization.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

BTH will create their platform in crypto an it's beingg popular gradually in crypto world. Hope it will be improving more in future.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

BCH will spread some sustainable coin which are well balanced and user friendly I hope and it's will be popular in future.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

I guess we will finally see Bitcoin Cash completely dump back to around Bitcoin Gold levels, back where it should be. However, I'm not sure that Bitmain is stupid enough to dump it all on the market at once, they're a big company and a very successful one at that. They understand the value of waiting patiently and selling when the market is right. I think they'll slowly release their holdings over a long period of time, or they'll just dump it when the market goes into another bull run, so I wouldn't expect the BCH market to crash any time soon. Also, I wouldn't bother participating in their IPO, right now mining is unprofitable, this is just a way for Bitmain to squeeze some money out of the public by riding on the prior success.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

I guess we will finally see Bitcoin Cash completely dump back to around Bitcoin Gold levels, back where it should be. However, I'm not sure that Bitmain is stupid enough to dump it all on the market at once, they're a big company and a very successful one at that. They understand the value of waiting patiently and selling when the market is right. I think they'll slowly release their holdings over a long period of time, or they'll just dump it when the market goes into another bull run, so I wouldn't expect the BCH market to crash any time soon. Also, I wouldn't bother participating in their IPO, right now mining is unprofitable, this is just a way for Bitmain to squeeze some money out of the public by riding on the prior success.
That is correct, dumping all the asset they had just to get a short periods of profit isn't really a goo decision to makes if compared to a stable profit for a long term.
As the size of Bitmain, making those fool moves will be avoided as much as possible.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

It’s a good news that bitmain holding a huge amount in bitcoin cash .It is a good news for the customer and the investor. BCH will monitor it and release to the public.
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

Large investors always have more profits, but that it does not mean that small investors can not control the market system. Considering that direction, I think we should always be careful about the investment.
AceDeep69

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

The matter is really interesting but they will not be able to dump the Bitcoin. If they want to take any worse decision then it will transparent to ordinary investors.
vivek-samdariya

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

Perhaps bitmain and is the main manipulator of the market, and wants to make bch the biggest coin of the crypto currency market
ExhibitGap25

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

BTC fork is a messy thing, I assume. I prefer Coins rather than forks in time of investing in. Coins are more legitimate and have a good place in the crypto market.
HarryBrace

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

If BCH spread many reliable coin in crypto market that should be very good news for the investor.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: