Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ✅✅✅ [ANN][BOUNTY]Tartaria - Social project  (Read 998 times)
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

What if you a newcomer like me, should I buy coin? Among the Altcoin. Can someone help me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tartaria.org (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 3

https://tartaria.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

What if you a newcomer like me, should I buy coin? Among the Altcoin. Can someone help me?
Greetings!
You can buy a coin only from other users. Once we appear on the exchange, you can buy a coin there.
Now you can participate in the campaign of signatures. We give 10 coins for registration on the site of our project. You can also participate in the content contest.
While we share a coin for free.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

Sorry, i'm having a problem here when i tried to access the sites, it displayed in Russian language.
Whenever i changed it into English, not all the menus changed into english, please kindly check
Tartaria.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Sorry, i'm having a problem here when i tried to access the sites, it displayed in Russian language.
Whenever i changed it into English, not all the menus changed into english, please kindly check

Greetings.
Checked.
When translating a site, everything is translated and displayed correctly.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

This project looks great! Can't wait to see how it does. I'll be following this one for sure.
rashio

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

From premine:

75 % for users (Bounty);
20 % for the project;
5 % for the network.

Actually, I am new in this forum, but the premine percentage looks interesting for me, 75 % allocation for users (bounty). The tokens will be hold with many people and it's more than your project has. I am curious about it but I am not sure can operate the Tartaria wallet. Could you show me "how to use it"? Or do you provide it on the website later?
Tartaria.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

From premine:

75 % for users (Bounty);
20 % for the project;
5 % for the network.

Actually, I am new in this forum, but the premine percentage looks interesting for me, 75 % allocation for users (bounty). The tokens will be hold with many people and it's more than your project has. I am curious about it but I am not sure can operate the Tartaria wallet. Could you show me "how to use it"? Or do you provide it on the website later?

Greetings!
On the site you can download our wallet. Here is the link: https://tartaria.org/page/5/relizy-koshel-kov-grif
The wallet allows you to use different languages and there are internal prompts.
If it is difficult for you, then you can use our site to store your coins. At any time you can transfer them to where you want.
But when you store coins on our website, you will not be able to participate in the promotion of "Money for GRIF".
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

It looks like this project is very interesting. the aim of this project has very good prospects for the future. good luck.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

it will be really exciting this project, it seems like a very good project, and it will definitely be a special attraction for investors, especially in the signature campaign every week directly paid by coins, I am sure this project will be a lot of joining, and easy- Hopefully in the future this project will have a good prospect.
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:38:44 PM by Kharz

Is the signature bounty for Junior to Hero only, sir? We have a Legendary rank here. Usually, a signature bounty is available for Junior to Legendary. If you miss it, just correct it. It's my suggestion, sir.  
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

I don't see the time schedule of the bounty. When the bounty program starts and when it will end? I also cannot find the bounty spreadsheet above? Will you add it later?
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

I hope with the excellence that exists within this project can make a lot of investors interested in the project.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

There are information about signature campaign, but when i'm looking some kind of form to join the campaign, it look like there isn't any form available for us to join the campaign.
Could you describe or provide a link to join the campaign.
Tartaria.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

Hello everybody!

Thank you for your good opinion about us. We also hope that our project will be successful.

I will answer the questions.

There are information about signature campaign, but when i'm looking some kind of form to join the campaign, it look like there isn't any form available for us to join the campaign.
Could you describe or provide a link to join the campaign.

You do not need to fill out a form for participation in the campaign of signatures. Read what you need to do in the message that describes the terms of the campaign.

Is the signature bounty for Junior to Hero only, sir? We have a Legendary rank here. Usually, a signature bounty is available for Junior to Legendary. If you miss it, just correct it. It's my suggestion, sir. 

Thanks, let's add the Legendary.

I wish you all a good mood and great income!
Tartaria.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 08:29:28 AM by Tartaria.org

Good time friends!
I hasten to introduce you to the remarkable news!
We have an official partner, the BITEXBOOK exchange
In the period until September 15, 2018, and perhaps earlier, GRIF coins, will appear in the listing on this exchange.
We are very pleased with the appearance of such a partner and we can say with confidence that this is the first official, legal exchange on the territory of the Euro-Asian Economic Union!

What to say, join! The Tartaria team and the BITEXBOOK team are looking forward to your participation! Together we will walk in the foot and grow steadily, reaching new heights!
Link for registration (referral, to understand how many people came from Tartaria, I hope for understanding) https://bitexbook.com/?ref=LJblhO
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

Diversification ratios will make buying cryptocurrency for beginners so much easier.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

No spreadsheet for the signature campaign above. I think you should provide it to make easier in checking the list of participants. Participants also need it to ensure they are accepted in this campaign and to monitor weekly rewards. Or when there is an evaluation of their works, it can directly announce on spreadsheet.   
TartariaSupport

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

No spreadsheet for the signature campaign above. I think you should provide it to make easier in checking the list of participants. Participants also need it to ensure they are accepted in this campaign and to monitor weekly rewards. Or when there is an evaluation of their works, it can directly announce on spreadsheet.   

Hello trns.txt! At this forum there are no participants of the subscription company yet. You can become the first. You will find all conditions of the subscription company in the main message.
All the best!
Red Rafless

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:16 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 12:35:14 AM by Red Rafless

Hello trns.txt! At this forum there are no participants of the subscription company yet. You can become the first. You will find all conditions of the subscription company in the main message.
I think it is because of the number of total message per week. 30 messages in a week are too many, It will be hard and very risky. Here, in general, 10 to 15 posts per week.  
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:25:38 AM

it will be really exciting this project and it looks like a very good project to be followed by its development, moreover in its signature campaign every week it's immediately paid by coin, I'm sure this project will be crowded with followers, and hopefully the Tartaria project will get many supporters and can attract investors to participate in this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: