Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clients of mine looking to liquidate their positions  (Read 92 times)
CharlieThePheasant (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Hi all, any traders able to recommend a reliable company that can buy Bitcoin in bulk quantities for wire transfers? A number of my clients have approached me looking to sell their positions in Bitcoin, some of which are companies / groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

There are reliable exchangers that can exchange your bitcoin to fiat for. Using exchangers is better and safe though KYC will be needed. you can use luno.com, bitpesa.co or remitano . It advisable to sell be to very close and trusted people if you when to sell to people offline.
CharlieThePheasant (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Thank you for the response. Are some of those sites suitable for 10,000 BTC or more transactions?
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Hi all, any traders able to recommend a reliable company that can buy Bitcoin in bulk quantities for wire transfers? A number of my clients have approached me looking to sell their positions in Bitcoin, some of which are companies / groups.
You can move here to search for any trader who can make a deal with you. But I recommend direct exchanges and direct trades to avoid risks because the number of deals you make is large. This is where you can find what you want: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

You can take the help from the different exchanges that will help you in this regard. Using these will prove you more safety and reliability. You can go to bitpesa, remitarno etc. Try to sell to the people who are trustable.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

Try using the help of exchanges like remitarno. You might be able to get the assistance that you are looking for by using exchanges like this.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

These are some exchanges that does exchange BTC for fiat. BTC ATMs are also there for this work, but it needs to be installed in your country.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Get in touch with the customer support of exchanges and they can help you to trade your bitcoins no matter how large the quantity is. It is better and secured to use exchanges than individuals in purchase of bitcoins with large quantity.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

I must say that those are a bunch of dumb clients. Smiley) Or maybe they have just reached the edge of the knife and need to pay their rent. I'm not judging anyone.  Cheesy Why don't you just make an account on bittrex, bitstamp, kraken, etc. and sell them there?
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

It’s better to use exchanges since they will provide more security and ease of transactions. You can check at Coinbase, Kraken or Localbitcoins to sell your btc. If you want to sell directly to someone without any exchange just make sure the person is trustworthy enough and doesn’t commit any fraud.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

many exchange markets can be used to sell bitcoin, just choose what currency you want to exchange dollars, euros, yen, everything is there. why should you be confused, you can choose the bitcoin trading market here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I must say that those are a bunch of dumb clients. Smiley) Or maybe they have just reached the edge of the knife and need to pay their rent. I'm not judging anyone.  Cheesy Why don't you just make an account on bittrex, bitstamp, kraken, etc. and sell them there?

Because he's likely just a troll starting an FUD thread here.

If he really did want to sell 10,000+ BTC, then over-the-counter (OTC) would be the way to go -- not directly on exchange order books. That way, he could avoid slippage. Bitfinex has an OTC trading desk, and so does itBit.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

Because he's likely just a troll starting an FUD thread here.

If he really did want to sell 10,000+ BTC, then over-the-counter (OTC) would be the way to go -- not directly on exchange order books. That way, he could avoid slippage. Bitfinex has an OTC trading desk, and so does itBit.

That was also my first thought after seeing this thread. He's deliberately telling how much he has to sell, even though we haven't asked. People who have 10k BTC don't know where to sell it? Maybe they should do it in the same place where they bought it Lips sealed
I don't believe anyone would hold 10000 BTC without knowing how to trade it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: