Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the best cryptocurrencies released the past 6 months?  (Read 213 times)
1krona (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

I had a lot of hope in EOS, but I think they failed their launch with high RAM prices and no good UE/UX solutions.

The thing I am looking for is cryptocurrencies with:
- No fees
- Instant transactions
- Refundable if stolen
- Easy to buy
- Easy to use
And crypto platforms (like Ethereum) with:
- High throughput of transactions per second
- Ability to store a lot of data in the blockchain
- Development with mainstream programming language

I am also looking for interesting utility tokens.
Do you know about any cryptocurrencies which fits these parameters?
If not, still share your favorites and why you believe in them!
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

There are a number of cryptocurrencies that has been released in the past few months that are doing amazing. A lot of them are even running the market now, and people are pumping their money into them. I like the project Blockonomics have ongoing, and I think it is a really good one. You should consider getting some of their tokens.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Actually EOS is really very pricy based on this there are lots of coin which is suitable for you also you can try Stellar Lumens which is suitable for you and helpful.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Stellar Lumens might be the best one that has been circulating around in the market. EOS is good too,but the rates are a bit high.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

There are a lot of coins to invest, the options are endless. But if we don have the select a handful of them, then it will be NEO, EOS and Stellar Lumens.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

I used to believe in ADA and has high hopes about it back in 2017 but now they are just delaying with their work and I’m not certain where it ends up. You can try for NEO. It requires very little to no fees at all and the transaction is really fast. Another penny crypto you can look for is IOTA and it has also a lot of potential to grow.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

Actually if we think about this coin EOS it is really pricey and I think it is not suitable for you based on this Stellar Lumens is one of the coin which is suitable with your price and you can invest here I think.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

I had a lot of hope in EOS, but I think they failed their launch with high RAM prices and no good UE/UX solutions.

The thing I am looking for is cryptocurrencies with:
- No fees
- Instant transactions
- Refundable if stolen
- Easy to buy
- Easy to use
And crypto platforms (like Ethereum) with:
- High throughput of transactions per second
- Ability to store a lot of data in the blockchain
- Development with mainstream programming language

I am also looking for interesting utility tokens.
Do you know about any cryptocurrencies which fits these parameters?
If not, still share your favorites and why you believe in them!

A few weeks ago I was also looking for some kind of good platform. And I remembered one very cool project. Under all your descriptions, the Wanchain (WAN)
Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

i will go for ethereum. Within 2 ears the price of ethereum will be $5000 that i think. and i think the ethereum price will not go down in this year.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

In the past 6months, there are many cryptocurrency that have been released and they are doing very great in the market and I believe they will become of of the potential coins in crypto. If you take your time to search, you will find these crypto.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

There were many New Cryptocurrency released in last six month. I like most of them but you should think about its securiety system and other features beside its profitability.
Huangshe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

Factom is one of my personal favorites of 2018 and I find this platform so fantastic and highly promising. Their market place is massive all of them are outliers. They use their own blockchain to keep info.
Bryrsyrog

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

I would recommend Maidsafe . This one has been around in crypto for almost many years so they are quite trustworthy. The special thing about them is they do encrypt and decrypt data in their server rather storing them.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

eos and stellar come to mind.
Kianga

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:28:25 AM

It quite hard to differentiate between some popular coins. I think i can refer ADA, STEEM, DASH, TRON, etc. So i think we can try these coins as they have popularities as well as efficiency.
Brood Siren

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

There are several coins which looks promising in the first half. Dash, NEO, Zcash these are some most promising coin from my point of view. Among them Dash is my top pick from this year.
Light Cyborgs

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

You can check about Zcash. It has some good opportunities to grow in future. It has already provided more than 20 million coins in the market. So i think it has some great potential.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

Many crypto releases and many of them are destroyed too for not having quality to be sustainable crypto.
GalacticSight909

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

Crypto currencies are many they are stable for a long time.But some of the currencies are having a good situation for the last 6 month. I also think that EOS is best according to other released currencies.
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

It is impossible to get all the features together in any ICO but it is not impossible. To get it, you should know in detail about the number of ICO you have in the past six months.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: