Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat Money & Cryptocurrency: XRP in the Mix  (Read 184 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

Blog URL:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrps-standing-fiat-money-versus-cryptocurrency/

Are you wondering what impact Turkey is having on Crypto?

What about the 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 new ICO-funded exchanges due to open in August that support XRP?

All this and the latest crypto news impacting XRP is covered in my latest blog today, as well as some important XRP Community updates

I hope you enjoy this latest blog entry; please leave any feedback below. 

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1029331512834109440

bonballi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Nowadays Turkish Lira is falling is price than before when they reject the dollar this situation also getting worse based on this people is in panic what will happen in future.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

Are you wondering what impact Turkey is having on Crypto?
In your article you ask the question of sudden loss of purchasing power that fiat currencies occasionally suffer. I guess that's what you call hyperinflation. Maybe it won't happen in the US, at least not suddenly, but there are other countries where this situation has already happened. Turkey is certainly in the danger zone now. Cryptocurrencies could come to the rescue. So I'm not surprised of the volume growth of the Turkish crypto exchanges.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:47:20 PM by gantez

I think that bitcoin help people to earn some financial growth and if a country like turkey begin to look at the financial benefit, I think is a nice way out.

Nowadays Turkish Lira is falling is price than before when they reject the dollar this situation also getting worse based on this people is in panic what will happen in future.

Rejecting the dollar means definitely that trade will depreciate because most countries have dollar as internationally recognized means of payment. Although, some times pounds or euro can be used in European countries but outside Europe, is mainly dollar.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

The people are already on their edge with the recent drops in the prices. And the recent news about Turkey has made people more agitated. getting the proper info about it will be helpful.
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

We are all agitated with the recent news that has been going on up and about the Turkish market. On top of that, all the news are still in pieces. So, it will be great to have the accurate news on it.
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

I have started slowly purchasing XRP.  I bought my position on that dip under .30 2 days ago.  Looking to buy more if we get back to that price.  I wish there was a better wallet situation for Ripple however the toastwallet is good enough for now. 
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Saw Chief Marketing Strategist from Ripple speak recently... not the most encouraging guy. Had a lot of negative things to say about Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency that isn't XRP. Totally goes against crypto fundamentals.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

The article is too long and I have read a portion of it and seemed interesting. The recent crisis of lira in turkey has seen people buying into crypto thus increasing the volumes on exchanges nearly double. As for XRP, many are doubtful that it’s even a cryptocurrency and I heard that its founders hold more than 50% of the tokens. But XRP used as the medium if conversion in an exchange will surely increase its value.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Lira is losing its price which is really frustrating for Turkish people they are in trouble and frustrated based on this they can invest here with Dollar which may helpful for them.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

Hyperinflation is a matter of concern in the Turkish economic system. This may be due to a number of reasons including the central banks unwillingness to raise interest rate, a doubling of tariff from US and a morning debt. Ripple has always aimed to rain in all over the world rather than a specific country.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

This is beginning to gain more audience,most especially the Turkish market. I think there should be more and definite updates, so that the info will be well conveyed.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

As a Cryptocurrency investor I am very happy. It is not too far away on the day that Cryptocurrency will be accepted as the main currency worldwide beside Fiat currency.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

In turkey crypto should fall good effects on it's current finance. And this blog will show approproate situation of turkey with crypto.
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

Good news for the cryptopeople and for crypto industries. This will bring a huge potential for investors and others. There will be more good news in the next time about this big digital market.
BlackRose220

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

To get benefit from investing in cryptocurrency, always have the right and latest information about this market system, hopefully your post will be useful to all of us.
BlackOpsLine54

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

Worth a collection of news. Hope that helps to understand that Cryptocurrency is future, the future that can change the world. Fiat currency will slowly be merged with cryptos and giant currencies like BTC will rule the market then.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Having ICO fully operated via XRP support was inevitable though, while any good innovative ICOs are welcome I'm not sure what the success rate of those ICOs will be given the current XRP market state.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

I think these kinds of ICOs are the future of ICO business in crypto market. I am sure the ICOs that are backed by XRP will create better opportunities to do business in the market.
If the project collaborate the cryptocurrency and fiat system I believe it is dangerous for the people want to be anonymous so please ignore the project which is having that kind of things on this cryptocurrencies market.

When you are looking to have the fund please stick with the centralized crypto currency market to boom up yourself.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

Well in the world right now we make use of fiat money for Daily transactions but I feel not too long in the future the world would be taken over by cryptocurrency and it would be wonderful
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: