Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super-bubble exploded, lets grow now  (Read 1974 times)
canhancut82

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

It's not the time to crash. Cryptocurrency is still the place for the sharks to make a profit and we can follow them
The downfall of altcoin is just a way for you to sell your tokens.
 I unfortunately do not have much money to buy more
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

at the moment, I only observe the manipulation of the market. I hope in the winter everything will be restored.in any situation you need to look for a positive.
Now there is an opportunity because of the bubble to buy everything that has always wanted.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

During the last months, particularly during the last weeks, Ethereum has dropped spectacularly, and all the tokens that are paired with it have gone -80% or more. Can we say that the dirt has been cleaned and we can now invest at the right price?

I think this is the time to bag more and get ready for a vacation in the moon.
like how whale works in crypto, they put walls and get the price lower and lower to get more coins before the rocket flies.
i like buying more at this rate than panic/.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Yes, I agree that the bubble puffed up and now it exploded. My opinion is that now a new trend will be formed upward. It will not be fast, so let's be patient.

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

It's time to enter the market ! I think in September of this year there will be a growth market !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

I do not know if it was a bubble or just a panic selling of ICOs trying to save  the value of their  funds. The fact is that ICOs have sold more than
100k  ETH this month and that could be the reason of this price drop of ETH.  Such a thing that " right " price does not exist. Nobody knows
what is the right price for a certain coin, but market always decide.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

The crypto currency market has never been a financial bubble. Just because of the low liquidity, the crypto currency is easy to manipulate, which is what some enterprising financiers use. At the moment it's impossible to say exactly what the global recession of the crypto-currency market has ended, but it is possible to make long-term investments in those projects that you truly trust. After all, in the crypto industry there must be real projects that work and realize their ideas, which means that one day the recession will definitely end and there will be growth!

I agree with these points, regardless if we are in an uptrend or downtrend, if you invest in serious projects that will deliver and add value to the ecosystem, then you can always make some profit. I am not sure though if we are really in a global recession. I think when we are in a true recession we will not see any ICOs anymore, people have given up, and project and project dies.

sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

I think the chance of getting investment on Ethereum will increase as it is coming into a modest price range. Most people get discouraged to invest in high price value because of the fear of losing capital.
Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

I don't agree here too. It is very strange idea about crypto, I don't think that it is really so, there are so many facts in the turn of crypto and its success.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Who knows, maybe most coins in the market will also fall. After all, it is now in a big bear market. There will be no big improvement until the end of this year.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

During the last months, particularly during the last weeks, Ethereum has dropped spectacularly, and all the tokens that are paired with it have gone -80% or more. Can we say that the dirt has been cleaned and we can now invest at the right price?
Well, I also think it is suitable for investment now. The price of ETH is so low. Its current price is the lowest price in 9 months, so the purchase must be profitable now.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
KryptoW99

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

It is up to the whales... or fat wallet owners...  Grin
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

yes, lets buy and fuel the mega hyper bubble, wanna do some profit deals. if not this year, then maybe next one?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

It is not over yet. Your words are too optimistic as the market still continues to decline.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Some coins in market they are not good for investment also they are not worth to invest in this situation this is right decision to remove them from this market.

This is true. In investing you meed to be wise at the same time research. Forums is a good place to study what is going on in the market. You can see the statistics in every coins in which you will understand if it will survive or will be a bubble. And also on the process you will really understand how it works.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

We see a normal market correction. This correction was the biggest one because the market grew exponentionally last year. We didnt see such a grow and such a fall.  Wink

cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

If you think it's the right time, then you invest. After all, investment is your own money. If you don't want to regret it, do what you want to do. No matter how the market develops in the future, as long as you believe it, then you will invest.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Perhaps you are right, from August 14th the price fluctuates within $ 300. But the prospects for bolshogo growth are now very dumb and highly likely

kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

It seems to me that the market is now on a very good speed and the prices are also very high,  whatever the reasons are the fact is it a good time for the investors to jump on the business so I will suggest them to use the opportunity properly.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

I think if supper-bubble exploded, they will be grow now meaning all of the investors in this kind of business and industry will earn a huge amount of income that can make you really rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: