Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:36:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super-bubble exploded, lets grow now  (Read 1976 times)
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

I am so surprised about people's thoughts that they allow such ideas about crypto. I find crypto very preferable and useful for the futur world's economic.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

I still doubt it for the rise in cryptocurrency prices because currently Bitcoin is priced at 6500 USD.
If the price drops again to 6000 USD then the market is still Bearish.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

During the last months, particularly during the last weeks, Ethereum has dropped spectacularly, and all the tokens that are paired with it have gone -80% or more. Can we say that the dirt has been cleaned and we can now invest at the right price?
I don't see that the market would show growth, we are still in a phase of decline, so investing is extremely undesirable now and we will see a further drop in the market.
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

The market is changing to green today, which makes me feel very surprised. I thought that this year's market may continue to bear a whole year, but now I see some hope, maybe we should be more optimistic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

The market is changing to green today, which makes me feel very surprised. I thought that this year's market may continue to bear a whole year, but now I see some hope, maybe we should be more optimistic.
Maybe this is a little correction from yesterday's decline. Indeed the Green Lake market, but the increase that occurred not so much. at least now ad a good beginning and the possibility the market will go back up. for too long the market goes down, even makes some people lose the value of their assets and received the loss. pray in the remainder of this year everything can be immediately improved.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

That is what we should do, to try to buy more at a low price, and now we are at the very bottom and very soon can start to grow, then you will regret that did not buy today coins.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

During the last months, particularly during the last weeks, Ethereum has dropped spectacularly, and all the tokens that are paired with it have gone -80% or more. Can we say that the dirt has been cleaned and we can now invest at the right price?

I also believe that everything that was observed throughout 2017 was a speculative bubble that will hardly happen again, because as time passes investors have learned to investigate better about the true value of this market and they will think twice before getting involved impulsively in an investment project related to cryptocurrencies.

However, the impact of this speculative wave was such that it seems to me that there is still some room for the correction to continue, since looking at the behavior of the market in previous years it seems to me that the real value of the bitcoin should be located closer to the $3,500 line than of the current $6,500.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

The thread was opened more than a month ago, and Ether used to be around $400 then))) Does it really look that things have turned for the best?))) The worst thing about crypto is that you should never make any assumptions, you’ll be wrong anyway))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: