Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Coin's.... What should be done?  (Read 644 times)
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

To avoid scams, it is better before we invest we do research. Research is important to choose the best coins and to avoid scam coins.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

One sign of a scam project is its high return for investment. Make a doubt about this words. Mostly these are the scam project make a huge attraction to the investor. Avoid this kind of project, also in this world. Onky trust you self and ability to research the truth behind about a certain project

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Indeed, there are teams ready to implement their ideas. Live their project. And may be able to be located here (and this forum is also created for information about the blockchain) can advise and check ICO. Maybe it's the same?

#support SecureCryptoPayments
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

Every day a new project is announced. And I am afraid that more than half of them are SCAM. It is very difficult to find the truth. It seems to me that there will soon be an improvement.

There are several ways to detect a scam. It includes project feasibility and potential market. Project feasibility can be determined by simply thinking what they are proposing on to us, will the project works? Is what they are presenting is attainable? Do we really need that project? Is the project the best solution among the alternatives? Well considering those question and you got a nice answer by reading their white paper then it is feasible while on the other hand, we should also consider their potential market. Who are the target market? Why would they pay for platform's service? Will the project  last for a long time for a susutainable income in the long run? If these were answered nicely then check their legitimacy like knowing the developer's and adviser. Where are the project would be incorporated? It is necessary to avoid future complications in legal matters.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

When you know a scam coin you should find out and take out them and warn people on the big forums.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Everyday there are a victim of scam, even though they know about scam still they become a victim can't avoid the scam if you don't really know who people you trust and if you don't know how you keep yourself to the scammers. My advice to people who scam please be careful and lesson learned. And stop using and believing to the useless and scams projects the more people used the more people get scams. And to avoid scams its better to make a research and get information.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

Yes, right, for reasons like this that I think make cryptocurrency coin investors to be corrupt and not want to invest again in cryptocurrency coins. and this might be the beginning of the fall in crypto prices, but we still have to think positively of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will continue to grow.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

This is now an alarming issue in this market. Investors need to be very much careful now when investing. I will suggest investing in some reputed and reliable coin to gain experience and then think for the new.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

We can't deny that this would really happen in some instance we've never expected to. It's quite difficult now to determine which is the legitimate one or not. Sometimes, if its not actually a scam, perhaps it was a failed project that aren't able to return all the investments anymore.

rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Mostly ICO are fake ,it is better to invest in well estblished coins
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Hello Everyone,

Im sure this is the way world moves but as an individual I seriously think that there must be a way to let people get what they lost so as to keep the faith in cryptocurrencies... as I personally feel that if this trend goes on I m sure everyone will turn around from cryptocurrencies..

Many ICO's and coins launched almost everyday and this fact that almost new coins end up as a scam coin or project, I'm afraid that most people will not trust crypto currency if this scam coins continues. The best thing to do in dealing with this if it is confirmed, you should report this in scam accusations in this forum. Keep an eye on the project and the roadmap, if it's not clear or if you detect some uncertain details, then you can withdraw on that project. This i think the first thing to do if you are choosing a coin to invest.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Bitcoin that has been scammed is hard to retreive.Report it immediately to this site so that others will be aware and be careful also.Next time, you need to be careful as well.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

It will be better to report the scam project immediately. And always, no matter how laborious it may seem, check the project's info and see the members in the team. This helps to check if it is a scam or not.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

There are more news about scams then there was before. The newbies are usually the ones that fall for it, and we need to raise awareness towards it.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

If you see any scam coins then just post it here in bitcointalk. Keep people aware of the situation and if there’s any possible way to report them through google or make their site inoperable then that would be great too. If they have telegram or other social media accounts then post there too about their scam projects.
Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

You need to do a thorough research before you dive into projects as most of them are scams, if you can't find anything then the safest bet is to assume it is one.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Raise alarm as soon as possible
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

If you buy it already, nothing to do.

But before buying it, if you make your investigation very tight, you can avoid having some scam coins at the end.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

I recently came across many coins which were made to scam from the beginning .... putting up high ROI and huge returns compelled people to join the race and in few days time the dev's scoop out leaving large number of investors stranded and summing up huge loss ... some I know gather bits from there income and trusted a coin and invested in it... some had surplus to play around but ultimately everyone lost their money to some sneaky guy who made the coin... Im sure this is the way world moves but as an individual I seriously think that there must be a way to let people get what they lost so as to keep the faith in cryptocurrencies... as I personally feel that if this trend goes on I m sure everyone will turn around from cryptocurrencies... I would personally like few opinions from the community as to what can be done... please add to the list below what you all think

1. Take the source code off existing scam and turn it into a valuable asset so everybody who invested get the returns and more community joins in.
2. Keep up a system which keeps track of the developer and should compel them to regularly communicate so it dont get marked as scam.
3. ?? please add your view

Regards

Warned others , and help them to keep their coins. I think we need enough knowledge to handle this kind of scenarios in bitcoin. We cant report it immediately . Thats why we need to be aware of everything . Bitcoin world is filled with some bad people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
noobrik

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

I dont think you or anyone can help it. The situation will help itself eventually. Right now people are becoming more careful before they invest in any coin and soon scam coins wont even be built anymore once there is no market for them and maybe regulations put in place. But rest assured, these scam coins are coming to their ends soon. It gets bad before it gets better, and maybe we really need this learning period in the blockchain space.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: