Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:32:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO developers truly believe in their projects  (Read 636 times)
RingWiki65

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Not all developers are same by their work, so we must take full knowledge about the ICO and its features before investing in any ICO. And beside, I think improvement depends on a lot of investors.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

I think that money they raised through ICO is not for the purpose to buying back coins rather for development.
As an investor I would not be happy if they use funds for buyback. Eventually later on but only from the profit
they create.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

If the project is serious I assume they are dead serious about it.  You can usually get a feel for things as you visit the community and ask around and see what the reaction is. 

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:44 AM

Without a doubt, they believed on their coin. It is hard to work on something you don't believe in. The outcome will be bad and its better not to do it.  To address your question on why they don't buy back the dumped coin, it's either they have too many coins on hodl or they want to see the full potential of the coin. Buying the dumped coin back will not make it any better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

To be more accurate,many ico developers don't believe in their project.
Many ico developers focus on the profit to be made without minding how to drive the project to the mainstream just because they don't have the experience needed.
To make the matter worse,some ico developers made millions of dollars from ico but at the end of the day they will manage to list on one small exchange and at the same time dump a huge amount of its tokens on people.
Some developers will even build unsecure Dapp no company will use telling its investors that once big partners come,the price of its token will move up.
The problem is that most people don't research to know the track record of the developers .some ico developers are faceless telling you they can run away at any time.
We know the howpeople lost huge amount of money in lending icos.
Now,people with foresight are not buying icos unless they see its potential after they have seen the developers are implementing what is written on its white paper or working according to its roadmap.
some icos are overrated by some crypto YouTubers of which sometimes price normally dumb below the ico price when listed.
The question is, if the icos developers truly believe in its project why are they dumping huge amount of token on people?
What makes a coin to have value is buy plus hold but one is not expected to hold worthless something because if some icos don't have a real working product,and etherium platform has made it easy for them to lunch token anytime they want.
Warnup

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

I don't think they think in this way. The developers or owners of authentic projects should not buy those tokens from my opinion. I think it will hamper the efficiency of the project.
Roaring Goblins

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

I believe that it will be a wrong way for an ICO. Developers should be working on controlling the ICO in the proper way. Buying the dumped coins won't be helpful as far as i understand.
Huangshe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

It is not easy to maintain an ICO. The developers have to do hard works for legit projects. So i think they focus on the token to be distributed among people. That’s why they don't buy them.
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

It's not easy task to open a ICO project if this is not a scam one. So being establihed a promising ICO there should many thing to do.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:05:40 AM

Am wondering, if all these altcoins developers that did ICO and raised millions of dollars If they truly believe in their project. If actually they believe in their tokens, why can't they be using part of the ICO money to be buying the tokens back from those who are selling or dumping at very cheap prices??

Atleast they know the amount that's in circulation since they are the one that distributed it.
Am just curious to know.

I have thought about that before but majority of them doesn't believe in their project, they are in there for the sake of the money, it's just a very few project that believe in their project, if ask a project team to buy back their tokens in their telegram group, they won't comment on that.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

Am wondering, if all these altcoins developers that did ICO and raised millions of dollars If they truly believe in their project. If actually they believe in their tokens, why can't they be using part of the ICO money to be buying the tokens back from those who are selling or dumping at very cheap prices??

Atleast they know the amount that's in circulation since they are the one that distributed it.
Am just curious to know.
projects that have an optimistic development team always take action to buy back from the exchanges to safeguard their project ecosystem.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

I'm sure not. They are not the losers of this game and it's always the investors. The ICO devs are mostly paid by the CEO to do their work and they don't really care about the project and if the tokens failed, they can be hired again by another ambitious ICO.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

Recently there are many ICO appeared as scam but still tthere many promising project and developers are dedicated for those project.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

The ICO developers are works for the development of project they are believe in their projects so for this they are concerned for their project and always works to make them more updated ,usable and easy for the customer.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

ICO Dev who didn't believe in their coin are scam that's so simple. Why would a project who put a lot of effort money and time to certain project won't believe their work.

Creating an ICO is harder than you though it takes year for them to make the a good ideal project that people will like to invest its not just a wild pump idea.

GalacticSight909

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

The ICO developers are truly believe with their project .they always concentrate for their project development. They want to made more profit with their project so they works for it.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

Yes those who does not believe in their own creation are just scammers. Why would they even make that project in the first place of they have no trust on it. Basically they will jist take your money and dump the project, I have seen them do that and the investors are the one who will suffer in the end.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

Am just curious to know.
well some ico do did that a buy back program but there is no reasons to do that and i believe its would be manipilative to buy token from market and annouce it to the community. So mostly i think good ico would not do that even though they want to buy it they will do it without people have to know and maybe by their own money not from the money they fund.

batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

well said. Mate,, most platforms are funded by some advertisers like us participating in campaign promoting investors to invest,, and the more we participate the more attention they will get,, but we should be thankful for those teams or developers .. because our effort are being paid (not all).  but it worth to try .. in airdrop or campaigns and bounties,,,
Good Day and God Bless

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

The ICO developers must had to believe in their ICO. The development of any ICO depands on both developer and investor. So, as a investor I have to work hard for developing that ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: