Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Red and worried? Zoom Out and see the whole  (Read 429 times)
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

The chart is really a good thing to look at the price record and the movement of the price. For the new comers it also provides the information about the reward. Well, for some people the chat is a vision to see in which the bitcoin trend is moving, even if it looks like ‘crap” to you!
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Mesns anyone who sold now at a lower price have obviously done a mistake as they would have suffered from a huge loss.  I would advice those people to buy it back now and just wait until BTC recovers the price as it always does and at least get the capital back than to suffer from a loss.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

The chart is very useful for the traders to know about the price and its movement. Newcomers will get a great assistance from this. Even if it looks like a “crap” to you it is a vision to see in which the bitcoin is trend is moving!
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

In near future bitcoin mine will become more difficult because of global market capitalism. I believe in near future bitcoin will rise more.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

All Red and worried? Zoom Out and see the whole.

Bitcoin ($BTC) Price History - Log Scale with rewards halving days marked

Credit:
https://t.me/whatsoncrypto
https://t.me/howmuch_net

This graph shows a positive outlook of bitcoins future. All of us are hoping for bitcoin to succeed in the future. But at this point in time those figures are very far from reality. But for me i would keep on holding there is no harm in trying and holding.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

I just saw a technical analysis scheme like this. the more days it will be more difficult to mine bitcoin, with the increasing global market capitalization I also believe that next year bitcoin will be more valuable, I like this .. Wink

Yups.the more bitcoin has been mined,the critical it become to have another.thats why bitcoin wont be mined all until our generation ends thats why bitcoin may become rare in future as people are increasing volume to hold this great coin.i believe that in future bitcoin price will become more than 1000 times of what were having now
ElijahJames623

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Do not worry, everything will be fine. Looking at the past, in 2017, before there was a time of huge boom in value and Bitcoin's exchange rate, they had a period of time that was considered to be bad in value. But just a few months later, Bitcoin's value came back strongly. This year, too, although the value of Bitcoin and its altcoin has fallen sharply, it is possible that in the last three months of this year, their value will actually grow.
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

If this schema is reliable. If it not a reliable schema then it should be gone wrong because many newbie get wrong information from here then.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

This crash really is just an opportunity for the little guy to get in while the banker elite shake the weak.  The people selling now are the poor in the future telling their grand kids how close they were to making big money. 
lol..I like that. But what if we are being manipulated. The price if Bitcoin is purely (or perhaps major factor) out of manipulation and some people cannot take that heat and hence they sell out. Others are also hanging on around waiting for a bull run to sell their coins.
Another way I see this is that, people have now realized Bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick "game" and so they don't wait for long before selling- they sell at a small percentage in rise and that contributes to our downstream.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

Yeah definitely there is a bright future ahead on cryptocurrency. I did not even regret when i invested again which market price is down. I do believe that it is better this way saving our money on cryptocurrency where it will get the chance to get a good increase than spending it with nonsense outdoor activities like having some vices like drinking alcohol that will surely get you lesser fortune in the near future. There is nothing to be afraid of the current market instead it is a good chance to invest on it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

Yeah definitely I will agree with you. This time is another huge fall down on cryptocurrency but it does not mean that the market will not going to bounce back. It is just that we need more investors here in cryptocurrency so market price will be good again. I guess bitcoin should do another promotion.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Is the scheme is trusted and reliable. Many newbie come here for get some reliable information. So, hope it will be a trustable.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

What is this type of graph called?
Exponential graph?
The price went from 0 to 1, then 10, 100. Which is not a proper way to evaluate the market. And its also not based on any psychological facts that are trustworthy. According to your graph the price will go to 10 Million in 2024? that is never going to be impossible to be honest.
Although i was talking all negative things, I still have faith in the future of bitcoin and never fall for any dumping. I hold all my coin.
HDContent751

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

These should be help newbie and many others who are searching for these information if it's contain reliable information and data.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

These information is really true. I have seen another copy of it passing the same information for bitcoin price chart. It's good for the record of it. History will always guide us.
wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Jeez I love the graph and I love the idea of bitcoin being one million in 2022.. Ton's of people and myself will retire no problem. Lot's of opportunities for people to take over all of our job's and they can be paid with satoshi's, there will be enough for everyone to go around. Then I woke up. 1million I've heard the speculation and talk... Don't really have an opinion.. thing's can change quickly, really hope people aren't getting their hopes up for that 1 million mark lol
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

The panic on this forum is very worrying and sad.  I love this post.  Bitcoin and crypto are fine. The big boys are here and pushing things around.  Stay firm and in good coins and hopefully you will profit. 

People have invested in crypto by thinking get rich soon mindset are worried and get panic when a market goes down few percentages. So-called long time crypto followers know that it is a correction phase and again bull run comes back so they take this down market opportunity to fill up their bags for next bull run.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

The chart might be a reference. The chart speaks "Hold your Bitcoin until 2020". We just pray that everything will go well.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:49:23 AM

Compare 2017, bitcoin price still gain more than 300%. Indeed bitcoin price drop more than 70% from highest price but its still profitable compare altcoin. Bitcoin dominance in market still above 50% and i think cryptomarket still fine and profitable in the future
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

Thank you for the share Blackforce.

It is nice to have people who takes it positively inspite of all the fud spreading around. And moreover, you shared a graphical representation of the reason why we have to sit back and see the bigger picture.

Indeed, progressive is a part of bitcoin's design that we have to appreciate. Some might think why the halving? This actually ensures that bitcoin stays limited and valuable. We all know that if we print millions of paper currency, it won't make a nation any richer at all. It will simply devalue the purchasing power of the paper money.

And with that, it is right for us to stay calm, look at the bigger picture and stay positive that bitcoin will remain progress all through out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: