Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need btc- please read  (Read 211 times)
AlMana (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

I have withdrew my max on withdrawals for btc.. without KYC. But now I have 2btc I still need to withdraw. Can’t be withdrawn until Friday. But I can do an account transfer today. I’ll pay .1 btc on whom can give me the 2 btc for this. Escrow will be used. Inbox me. Or add me on telegram TeckTeck1
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Are you the real owner of the account? it looks suspicious because you are in hurry to get the 2 btc.
I hope that you can give more proof that you own the 2 btc at exchange site.

Why don't you try to verify the KYC first 0.1 is a big money.

I heard someone scammed with this trick that they've reached the limit(a month before limit reset) then they sold the account after the victim get the account and the scammer receives the payment, after some time the account has been reset by the scammer.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
AlMana (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

Are you the real owner of the account? it looks suspicious because you are in hurry to get the 2 btc.
I hope that you can give more proof that you own the 2 btc at exchange site.

Why don't you try to verify the KYC first 0.1 is a big money.

I heard someone scammed with this trick that they've reached the limit(a month before limit reset) then they sold the account after the victim get the account and the scammer receives the payment, after some time the account has been reset by the scammer.
actually I am. I did KYC and still hit my max. Escrow still will be used.
VerifiedBiteBTC

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

actually I am. I did KYC and still hit my max. Escrow still will be used.
OP provide more information about this, the exchange your using and from what I know there isn't a single exchange that has those limits after you have completed the KYC, like the previous guy said this looks very suspicious especially since you only posted unnecessary information and neglected the important stuff.
gabicknl
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Scammer and timewaster. Beware!
ilncoln

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Scammer  Angry
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Scammer  Angry
Please provide proofs for your words so everyone can take serious those words.
AlMana (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

Scammer and timewaster. Beware!
I don't know if what you said might be true, but I spoke to OP on telegram and he told me his exchanger was finex, I asked for the site and never gave it to me so I agree with you as a time waster and untrustworthy, I searched for finex exchanger and couldn't find anything on it. All I can say is tread carefully when dealing with OP.
I never saw your pm- until now. And I just responded. I think the site is a scam so total loss sadly. No I’m not a scammer at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: