Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rupture of ETH bubbles  (Read 645 times)
bct9t

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

It is really disappointing that ETH is falling based on this we should hold this coin and we know how beneficial is ETH but this condition we need to hold this coin.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

I don’t believe that there is a balloon exploding in the crypto world. Such price fluctuations aren’t seen for the first time. Ethereum has proven it repeatedly that it is a cryptocurrency that is constantly evolving.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

The ETH value continues to decline to -17.93% at the moment, whether this decline is caused by investors monitoring warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market or perhaps just a glimpse of wind from the impact of economic law so that it has an influence big to projects being a scam?
Suffered not individual coins but the whole market as a whole.It is still too early to count individual assets, everything correlates with bitcoin.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

The price of ethereum at the moment may most likely to be linked with dwindling patronage of ICOs which is a reflection of the bear market.when ICOs become more profitable, eth will boom
Daybreak76

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

In this cryptomarket, the price or value of any alta coins can be reduced at any time, there is no reason to worry.  In a short period of time it will return to its own position and bring more profit to the investors.
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Remember that when the bubble burst one of the least affected currencies was ETH, that's why I was always reluctant to invest again in the prices that were there, even if they were relatively stable, because for me there have to be a normalization and stability and that type of bubbles have to burst to achieve that, now that we have a good flow of investors but nothing exaggerated, we can say that it is a good time to invest again.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

The ETH value continues to decline to -17.93% at the moment, whether this decline is caused by investors monitoring warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market or perhaps just a glimpse of wind from the impact of economic law so that it has an influence big to projects being a scam?
Well no one can really tell what is causing this price drop, but it think that the recent price drop of all the cryptocurrencies has lead to many people dropping out of it and since the market has became flooded with shitcoins ICO projects have lost their popularity and probably that is why the price of the ethereum has gone down, but i am sure that this is not a permanent thing and probably by the end of this year ethereum will get back on its feet, so it is a great opportunity to buy more.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Market influence by huge investors and government proposed regulations really affecting crypto prices.  Not only Ethereum facing such challenge but of the entire market.  We never expect there is a continuous uptrend motion of coins cause it rarely to happen right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

It’s true ethereum's price falls down but it will not finish. Almost all the projects are facing this situation in recent time. So i hope ethereum will overcome.

The entire crypto market is taking hits at the moment and yes, Ethereum is no exception but with such a good project ETH will definitely pull through. Otherwise, I think it will surprise us all big time.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

I think ETH also needs time to get recover. I still trying to buy some but I always try to use stop limit. ETH has a lot of coins under it will effect ETH prize close future.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

ICOs are dumping their Eth, simple as that.
No one knows how long that will last.
But still, we wouldn't see a dramatic price fall, Bitcoin has been trading sideways, but Ethereum is losing value very fast and its quit hard to see the price plummeting when other altcoins did get down as hard as Ethereum is.

I'm not really sure about the pressure form regulators though, Maybe there's something that really causing or investors are losing their confidence of Ethereum and maybe cashing it out. Hard to tell at this point.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

I'm into crypto less than a year. And when I started, ethereum cost around $250, and I thought it was amazing. So I don't see anything horrible in the current price of eth. I suppose it's a normal, natural situation on the market. The whole crypto status is still shaky in the world. That's why we see these crazy ups and downs entailed by either the normal market cycle or the whales trying to manipulate the price.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Why didn't you talk about that when ETH was growing and reaching $1000? That's a hypocrisy! It annoys me that negative news appears only when its price drops. But when ETH's growing, everybody keeps silence!

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

The Ethereum network are still the biggest network for ICO, there’s still no real competitions to Ethereum. But a lot of new platforms are about to be lunched, or are already up and running, so the competitions for Ethereum network will only grow from now.  The Ethereum network is already running at full captivity, not all the time, but sometimes, so the price for using the Ethereum has grown.
There’s a lot of Ethereum own by ICO teams who also needs to be paid, and so do all the miners. It’s not easy to guess on a fair price for Ethereum, but it’s seems to be holding a bottom above 0.05 Bitcoins for one Ethereum.
Yarrabyth

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

Nowadays in the crypto market, there is infirmity. Because of this infirmity, the investors are facing loss. But I hope that everything will be fixed in a few months.
Obing

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:36:39 AM

I think it will be fixed in a few months. There are many problems that are happening in the crypto market basically in Ethereum and bitcoin. But all the problems will be over soon.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

Ethereum will be back to it's old highs by mid 2019 and the same people screaming this is the end will be kicking themselves for not buying.  This is some simple manipulation from the big boys. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Bulgbarn

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

The time is going very disappointing for the cryptomarket. Most of the coins are having bad times. I hope to see the situation improves in a short time. I think Ethereum will recover the losses soon.
Silent Elementals

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

I don't think it will be a scam. Ethereum already has gained trust of many people. Maybe new regulations are the main reasons behind the huge price drop of Ethereum.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

From my research i found that during this August period, crypto volume normally decline because a lot of people will be on their summer break, but things will pick up again when people return from the break and start trading activities, so let's chill and hope for the better.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: