Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rupture of ETH bubbles  (Read 645 times)
ngagoletak (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

The ETH value continues to decline to -17.93% at the moment, whether this decline is caused by investors monitoring warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market or perhaps just a glimpse of wind from the impact of economic law so that it has an influence big to projects being a scam?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

The ETH value continues to decline to -17.93% at the moment, whether this decline is caused by investors monitoring warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market or perhaps just a glimpse of wind from the impact of economic law so that it has an influence big to projects being a scam?

We cannot actually say where the cause of this bloodbath is coming from,but I know that this crypto battle will soon be over, let us hope that the correction will end in few days. We have hard a lot of stories about Saudi Arabia banning cryptocurrency in their country.

HOMT

Powered by,
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

There are so many talks about ETH on the forum that it fell very much! As if it fell one one! Yes it's a strong drawdown, but in it's all crypto currency! Wait a little, everything will fall into place! ETH all the same is an excellent technology and it's kept very many altcoins!

[
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I am interested in blomberg's argument about the decline of ETH. Everything comes from 2 sides. But I still believe there will be an adjustment from Buterin itself on the "balance" of eth value and positive change will come.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

Actually this market is infected because of price based on this ETH is also falling which is really unbelievable and at this time we need to hold this coin after when the price will increase we can sell them also we want that this coin will increase again.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

It really pains the investors to see the condition of ETH to fall at this. We are all hoping that it will improve and will be terrible if it dies.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

This time i don't find the reasons for rising of ETH price, because it has dumped by Miners, and ICOs. They need cash out their collected ETH for their purpose, more and more ICOs launch everyday, and we don't know the limit supply of ETH.
takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

You can put some "," and "." in to your post ?  I can not read a long breath like this.
Bubbles of Ethereum is smaller than Cryptomarket. I think the Ethereum price drop because too many projects scam, ICOs fund have many Ethereum. When Bitcoin down, they sell it and take money.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Given ETH was once the king of altcoins, the coin is spiraling down even more. We just want this coin to not to die.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

We are quite not sure why this sudden downfall of ETH. But I hope everything will be ok soon. Ethereum has huge potential as many experts believe so. Besides, many projects are based on ethereum blockchain system. Bitcoin has taken its fall and now ETH. Maybe it’s all a correction due to 2017’s sudden rise. I guess this will be over soon.
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

If I have the capacity to pull the  price down so I can own  more ETH, I'd probably do now before  it will become difficult for me in the coming  years. Its understandable that someone or group wanting to manipulate price including BTC so they can get more of it. This includes ETF approval which perhaps most of the whales doesn't want it approved and so they are dumping.

BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

We can't really say where the reason for this bloodbath is coming from,but I realize that this crypto fight will before long be finished, given us a chance to trust that the remedy will end in few days. We have hard a great deal of stories about Saudi Arabia forbidding cryptographic money in their nation.
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

Just a fyi we need to be buying Ethereum right now not panicking and selling.  This is how people lose all their money.  Selling Ethereum for $290 right before the spike to $1,000. 
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

At the moment, many factors affect the price of Ethereum, primarily the decline in purchasing power and demand for cryptocurrency.
As well as SCAM projects, the organizers of which sell Ethereum lowering its price.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

There are such huge numbers of discusses ETH on the gathering that it fell in particular! As though it fell one! Truly it's a solid drawdown, yet in it's all digital currency! Hold up a touch of, everything will become all-good! ETH all the same is a fantastic innovation and it's kept a lot of altcoins
Destined

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

In my opinion, a large amount of ETH has been released from ICO sources, Airdrop
Therefore, the ETH price dropped sharply
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

It's very sad, but if you see on the whole market not just ethereum fall significantly. As an example look at BTG price. It lost almost 97% of the maximum price. 

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

The bubble in Ethereum is obvious. Only those who are irrational will buy Ethereum at a high price of more than $1,000. It takes 2-3 years for Ethereum to reach $1,000 or more instead of last year.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
maximus222

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

ICOs are dumping their Eth, simple as that.
No one knows how long that will last.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

It’s true ethereum's price falls down but it will not finish. Almost all the projects are facing this situation in recent time. So i hope ethereum will overcome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: