Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins-E Support ticket!  (Read 1004 times)
PoolMinor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:38:32 PM

Has anyone ever received any response on a support ticket? I foolishly sent coins to Coins-E, oops fail on my part clearly. They obviously do not want any one trading there more than 1 time, what a joke. I guess I should have read other posts more.
Please, if you have received actual support from these people, can you explain how you did it?

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Cockeyed

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:03:45 AM

Dear PoolMinor,

I have tried to withdraw there a ton of IFC in december 2013, but the transaction´s status is still "initiated", but no coins where sent to me. On coins-e the coins are not anymore displayed. I wrote several times to them (first time I used "support", then they wrote to me (automatcally) to go to freshdesk.com for the ticket. Later the ticket there was "closed"... In the meantime I opened new tickets, but they are all since weeks / month (!) beeing processed. Just today I wrote again. It seems you are right.
PoolMinor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:18:02 AM

Thanks for the reply, alas I have given up. It was "only" 35 Franko. I withdrew my 0.05 btc from there and moved on.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
scryptographer

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:48:43 PM

I have 2 tickets with Coins-E open, one from 28 December, the other from 16 January.

The latter was resolved 2 days ago (my funds were finally creditted to my account), but ticket has remained open.

PoolMinor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:36:48 PM

My Franko finally posted at Coins-E.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: